What should I get?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Morridini
Tomorrow (tuesday) I am going to Olso which is the closest place for me to get some Star Wars books. I was just wondering if you have any tips about what books I should read next, espescially if anyone know which book Chewbacca dies in. Those I already have read are:
The Original Trilogy.
The Hand of Thrawn trilogy.
The Jedi Academy trilogy.
Spectre of the Past and Vision of the Future (Zahn).
The Han Solo Adventures.
The Lando Calrissian Adventures.
And some minor books like Cloack of Deception and Splinter of the Minds Eye.

If I don't get any replies by tomorrow I will probably get the New Jedi Order or the Corellian trilogy.
I hope someone replies before I go.

yerssot
the NJO has 19 books or something messed

Chewie dies in Vector Prime if I'm not mistaken smile

Morridini
Ok, thats noted.
Thanks.

Creechuur
Yerssot is correct. Sorry to have misled you.

The X-Wing Rogue Squadron series is awesome. The dogfights are done really well with good tactical logic and descriptions of how the X-Wings are flown, along with some cool espionage stuff and bad guys that you really come to hate. "I, Jedi" fits in with them somewhere along the timeline, and is one of my favorite SW books too.

How far do you have to travel to get books and stuff?

Morridini
Thats noted too, but when does the X-wing Rogue Squadron series take place? Thanks.

And as for you question. I don't have to travel so far to get ordinary books, but Star Wars books, in English, is harder to come by. I have to go to Oslo, the capitol of Norway, to get them. Oslo is about two hours, with car, away from where I live.

Creechuur
Thats harsh.

Rogue Squadron takes place post-ROTJ, and goes for awhile. Theres like 10 or 12 books in the series.

Morridini
Ok, thanks.

If anyone else want to give me some tips, then do so in the next 45 minutes. Thats when I will go to Oslo, 09.15 local time.

Bagels
You should totally get Tales from Jabba's Palace. You'll never be able to watch ROTJ the same way again. big grin

Bagels
Oh! And The Courtship of Princess Leia. It's my favorite!

Morridini
Well I just want to thank everybody who gave me some tips. I will go to Olso now so someone can probably close this thread.
Thanks.

yerssot
the book Rogue Squadron is 6.5 years after A New Hope (that's 2.5 years after ROTJ)

Julie
any NJO will do....but I jedi is also interesting.
Hmmm let's see....the original thrawn trilogy is good.
Survivor's Quest by Timothy ZAhn was also good.
Tatooine Ghost isn't a must read but it was decent.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.