New ep3 pics

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dragonx
most of these pics where taken off the webdoc 6 big grin hope you like em

evil face

dragonx
evil face

dragonx

dragonx

dragonx
-

dragonx

dragonx

dragonx

dragonx
-

dragonx
smokin'

dragonx

dragonx

dragonx

dragonx
)

dragonx
^

dragonx
/

dragonx

dragonx
\

dragonx
-

dragonx

dragonx

dragonx

dragonx
()

Bagels
Awesome pictures! I do have one question though. In the third to the last pic, is that Obi-Wan Anakin is carrying? Has anyone heard anything on that? shifty

dragonx
/

Bagels
Well, it WAS third to the last. wink

dragonx
i think it is obi wan who is getting carried by ani but i could be wrong confused

dragonx

dragonx

dragonx
the qeustion of the day is if it is obi wan who is getting carried why is he getting caried by ani?i really cant come up with a good reason

Bagels
Well, it's obviously before Anakin's transition. Obi could have been hurt in battle. Together, they weakened their opponent, Obi got hurt, Anakin finished off the guy they were fighting and carried his master out. Seems reasonable enough, cause it really does look like Obi-Wan, and Hayden Christensen apparently had to really buff up for this movie.

dragonx
good explination bagels big grin i think also there is a very big chance that this is obi wan who else could it be i support your theory thumb up

dragonx
repost of 2 pics because i cant edit these again sad

dragonx

Mr.Deflok
dragonx, you kick my arse.

dragonx
big grin cheers thumb up

SHADOW BASHER
Does anybody have any shoots of the new vader yet if so can you pm them to me please. THANX.

dragonx
some more shots

dragonx

dragonx

dragonx

dragonx
-

SHADOW BASHER
Cool pics man!

dragonx
thnkssss big grin just sharing with my fellow star wars fans big grin

SHADOW BASHER
Its great to have people that love star wars just as much as me because were i live theres no one.

dragonx
no problem shadow basher we star wars fans should stick 2gether i do mean the real ones not the fake star wars fans who subscribe 2 hyperspace and wont share anything because they paid 4 it those people crack me up laughing ,star wars is 4 every1 if you did pay or didnt pay it shouldnt matter,those people who share everything they have even if they paid 4 it are the treu star wars fans they do it 4 the fans big grin

SHADOW BASHER
TRUE SAY MAN! all star wars fans should look out for each other, Star wars is my life i love every thing about it and the best thing is dissucing the films with fellow fans. Dragonx for sharing these pics with us i declear you the title jedi knight.

dragonx
thnkssss SB big grin,altough i drather be at the darkside evil face,i still apriciate it thumb up

SHADOW BASHER
Fair due's... DRAGONX i hear by give you the title DARTH DRAGONX DARK LORD OF THE SITH.

( don't forget to leave your jedi knight title with me before you leave thanx)

dragonx
evil facei accept this title and will destroy the jedi bastards ninja

SHADOW BASHER
Good....Good.
Wipe them out
all of them.

(do you think we should have a star wars role playing thread they look fun and it could work)

dragonx
there already is a star wars rol playing thread at the role playing forum big grin

SHADOW BASHER
SWEET..

cornponious
I posted a few pics of call sheets from the film on my ftp and I think at least one of the call sheets pertains to the very scene depicted in the picture that you are referencing, or at least very close to it.

Indeed, I believe several of these pics that were graciously posted by dragon pertain to these call sheets. According to one of the call sheets, anakin and obiwan are in the elevator lobby of the General's ship. This has to be Grievous, so that would mean these are pictures of General Grievous' ship!

I offer my thanks for posting these pics.

cornponious

cornponious
Also, if you will notice, when Anakin and Obiwan are crawling through the hole in the elevator, their hair is slightly wet. If you will look at THIS call sheet, zoom in at the top and notice that it says :

Sc (scene) 11, 14 Anakin and Obi-Wan, slightly damp hair.

Scene 11 is titled "R2-D2 is ordered back to the ship". It takes place in the interior hallway of the Federation Cruiser. This HAS to be GG's ship, right?

Scene 14 is titled "The Jedi squeeze through and seal the hatch in a main hallway."

At the top of callsheet4, in scene 11, it also calls for "Lightsaber ignites. Lightsaber seals hatch shut."

Interesting, isn't it?

cornponious

dragonx
thnkss 4 posting these call sheets cornponious big grin,and yes it is very interesting you convinced me and it is probably grievous ship evil face
(if it is possible and if you would by any chance have some more pics of call sheets could yoo please post them cornponious it would be very interesting 2 see more,thnkss in advance big grin )

cornponious
Sure thing, dragon. You can download them from my ftp. It's at:

ftp://star:[email protected]

I think there are 3 other call sheets there.

If anyone else has any pics and would like to upload them to my ftp, I'll be happy to host them.

smile

cornponious

dragonx
thnksss cornponious big grin thumb up

Holsten
Hope you don't get in trouble for doing this, Lucasfilm won't be too happy

Darth Ravenous
thank you dragonx big grin

Julie
goodness we'll see the whole movie b/f it's even out

The Ones
Can someone please host the webdocs and post them here please, i cant register cause im a UK person

darktim1
I think the pictures are awesome it shows darth in hayden

dragonx
well the posting of these pics and the call sheets 4 ep.3 (thnkss again cornponious)is for the fans gotta keep feeding goes thats what a fan is supposed 2 do,besides lucas is 2 busy counting his money 2 keep on trak of every site

wink

dragonx
no problem DR big grin

dragonx
i tought you already had a real teaser trailer isnt that better then a webdoc?btw webdocs 1,2,3 are downloadable 4 any1 right now you dont need 2 register or anything 2 get these 3 webdocs just go 2 the star wars site and voila finished big grin

dragonx
it definetly without a doubt shows darth in hayden evil face

dragonx
isnt that a good thing? big grin

dragonx
here is the link 2 the first 3 webdocs they are tottaly free big grin
http://www.starwars.com/episode-iii/bts/me3/1.html

dragonx

geet
hmm, we need a site with all the webdocs big grin

Sith Master X
Yup!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! big grin

SMX
cool

hana_skywalker
I TOTALLY AGREE!!! Happy Dance Happy Dance

I posted this address in another thread, but I'll write it anyways:

http://www.white-wave.com/aaha/

There are loads of Ep3 there. Look at the news section. Maybe you've already visited this site.

dragonx
thnkss 4 the link hana big grin.

hana_skywalker
You're welcome! wink

dragonx
click on the pic 2 see evil ani moving from the webdoc 6 tnkss 2 MAMA for providing the resources big grin (doesnt ani look damn evil evil face )

dragonx
DooKu evil face

JKozzy
DragonX, you are the man! big grin Keep the media comin' wink

dragonx
i geus he is crying....

dragonx
no problem JKozzy doing it for the star wars fans

big grin

dragonx
no need for introduction evil face

moonwalker741
speechless....................................

untill now.....holy ****in shit!!!!

DARK ASSASSIN
wow..................... ive never seen that guy before...........!!

dragonx
another pic of evil ani moving evil face

dragonx
obiwan ready to kick some ass(moving pic)

Rebel Racer
*GASP* WHOA!!!! Thanks a LOT DragonX!!!!!!!!

dragonx
according 2 the call sheets and CornponiouS(thnkss again for posting them big grin )and me after beeing convinced,this has 2 be the entering of General Grievous ship evil face (moving pic)

dragonx
no problem Rebel Racer

big grin

dragonx
Sorry 4 p0osting this pic twice but this 1 is a bit better then the other 1 it contineus in a loop(i was 2 late deleting the other 1) big grin (moving pic)

dragonx
click on the pic 2 see obi wan getting carried away by ani(this apperently has 2 be after a fight,maybe he got beaten by General Grievous it looks like his ship) big grin (moving pic)

dragonx
this is concept art ep3 taken from the webdoc 5

dragonx
the end product

dragonx
concept art of general grievous bodyguards staff this staf is the only weapon that cant be destroyed by lightsabers Quote of Lucas=if you have got laser sword they will cut thru anything and do anything then you are sort of stuck,its like superman,superman without kryptonite wouldnt work.

dragonx
and the end product

dragonx
click on the pic 2 see obi fighting against the henchmen of general Grievous in this scene there is not yet CGI added(moving pic)

big grin

Bagels
Where do you get the moving pictures? They're awesome!! big grin

dragonx
thnkss bagels well i made them myself,took them from the webdocs and made them into avatars big grin

dragonx
concept art of ani smile

dragonx

dragonx

dragonx
amidala,click on the pic,she is only walking nothing special smile
(moving pic)

dragonx

dragonx
smokin'

Red Superfly
Quick question - anybody know or have an idea about who those 3 are who Obi Wan is fighting? They seem to be holding staffs, could they be Royal Guards?

dragonx
they are general grievous henchmen and yes these are the new staff i posted a pic of this staf somwhere in this thread,these staffs are the only weapons wich cannot be destroyed by lightsabers, big grin

dragonx
WoOkIe big grin

dragonx
who the hell is this kid?does any1 know?

dragonx
does anbody have any cleu on who this kid is?

Vader Raider
One of the Padawans....

The Ones
more

dragonx
thnkss Vader Raider i was very curious about that big grin ,okay the ones ill put some more up just have 2 finish editing the avatars big grin

The Ones
ok

§pearhead
YOU ARE MY HERO!!!

Every time you need your feet kissed, tell me stick out tongue

dragonx
laughing dont worry no need 2 kiss my feet ever, just doing it 4 the fans big grin

dragonx
obi wan and ani taking a swim big grin , click on the pic 2 see them swim (moving pic) big grin

Swordfish2k0
I think that kid is Supershadow playing his character in the movie....

dragonx
laughing now that is funny Swordfish2k0

big grin ,who knows maybe its the star wars kid laughing

dragonx
the entering of Grievous ship part 1 evil face click on the pic big grin

dragonx
the entering of Grievous ship part 2 evil face click on the pic big grin

(coming soon part 3 and 4 wink )

DARK ASSASSIN
oooooooooo. i like, why dont you combine all four into one?

dragonx
because DARK ASSASSIN if i combine all 4, the file will get 2 big 2 upload and even if i make the file smaller the quality will get worse this way good quality not 2 big files,

big grin

§pearhead
Do you have any pics of GG in action?

The Ones
do you do you do you do you do you do you do you do you do you do you do you do you do you ?

dragonx
not yet not yet not yet just be patience my fellow star wars fans as soon as i can get anything if CG in action i will post it immediatly big grin (even if it means getting something of CG illegally wink )

§pearhead
Grievous is gonna be awesome big grin

The Ones
going to be? he IS

moonwalker741
hey dragon u should make a fake teaser trailer with REAL FOOTAGE of the webdocs....that would be awsome like add the light saber effects and add special effects...it would be cool big grin

Red Superfly
Why am I the only one who doesn't care about this Gneeral Grievous at all?

I'd have thought everybody would be hyped for Anakin/Vader.

I'm going Vader mental.

moonwalker741
dont worry...i agree........if grevious wuznt ther i would giv.......im all bout vader killin the jedi....grevious jus helps him do that

Corsie
Thanks for the pics dragonx!! They`re awesome!!

Sith Master X
Great pics dragonx! Keep em' coming. smile

SMX
cool

The Ones
whats taking so long...?

dragonx
its 2 difficult 2 make trailer out of the webdocs the quallity of these footages are simple not good enough 2 make a trailer out of them if i would make a trailer out of them the trailer would look really crappy,who knows maybe ill make 1 as soon as there is much better quallity footage available big grin

dragonx
i am a bit busy i cant 24 hours a day making avatars any time 1 can i do it smile

dragonx
click on pic big grin

The Ones
KEWL

dragonx
thnkss ssssss big grin

The Ones
ne more?

dragonx
still more avatars coming just be patience it takes a bit of time 2 cut and past all the frames so please be patience so i can make more and more big grin

The Ones
you saved my life, i cant get access to hyperspace since im in UK DAMN IT

dragonx
no problem glad i could help out a fellow star wars fan big grin

dragonx
slightly faster version big grin

dragonx
EviL AnI ,this shot is taken from 1 of the many clips of the leaked marketing summit footage smile

dragonx
kicking some jedi ass evil face

The Ones
drool

DARK ASSASSIN
he he he he.....

Darth_Duffy
this is top quality stuff!

dragonx
click on pic 2 see obi vs evil ani fight (2) evil face

dragonx
thnkssss big grin just doing it for all the SW fans out there wink