OMG its here..... THE Episode III trailer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Ones
erm, could you tell me how to upload something ive downloaded please? if you dont then no episode 3 trailer

yerssot
sure, considering a TRAILER will only be out in 2005 roll eyes (sarcastic)

The Ones
i meant Teaser Trailer

yerssot
out in october stick out tongue

The Ones
want to see it early?

MythBlazer
ya u definetly don't have the trailer or teaser

The Ones
THATS BECAUSE I DONT KNOW HOW TO UPLOAD

§pearhead
Me neither messed

The Ones
does someone know?

Sesse
Why don't you just tell us where you downloaded it?

yerssot
it's from directly copied from the LucasRanch wink

The Ones
sesse> i cant remember it, it was too long like jibberish, i was looking on google and i cant find it again (thankfully i downloaded it so i can see it everyday)

yerssot
you just don't give up huh? laughing out loud

The Ones
well if someone would tell me how to UPLOAD

yerssot
just go to TF.N and copy the link from fantrailes

WindDancer
This is disappointing. no expression

Bagels
Just curious, does it fit enyafreak's description?

The Ones
no

Mr.Deflok
Go to www.angelfire.com and setup a new account, you'll be able to upload there.

BTW, stop lying.

Darth Ravenous
somone tell him how to upload so he can show us what he has

even if its fake its better to know that its a fake for sure

Vampiric_God
you know he may not know that its more or less not real, dont be so harsh, for all we know it could be real, or clips from the making of it, but i sincerely dought it

yerssot
VG... he probably saw the leaked promo trailer, the REAL teaser is FAR from being even THOUGHT about

Sith Master X
I hope to god it was some sort of trailer, hopefully he may be telling the truth and we'll get to see something out of it. I don't have my hopes up to high though.

SMX
cool

Bagels
Yeah, I agree with you, SMX.

moonwalker741
i enjoy fake trailers...i think ther kewl as hell.....giv the guy a break...it prob' is fake but u could jus tell how to upload stuff.....use angelfire like sum1 sed before.....or yahoo site manager

Sith Master X
Oh I'm not trying to accuse the guy of lying. It's just extremely difficult to for me to believe a leaked teaser trailer would be out a year before the movies actuall release. Like I said, I hope there is some sort of trailer. I hope it's true, we just won't know for sure till we see a link for it. And yes, I also agree that some of the fake trailers are very very good indeed. smile

SMX
cool

VengeanceGOD
I'm with Ravenous...Ones, post the damn thing so we can see it and judge for ourselves!

In§anE
AHHH Stupideo!!!
Next time post ur freaken thread as a Question!!!

The Ones
ok, so tell me how to upload, i dont know if its fake or not but you can be the judge of that

cornponious
Dude, i've sent you a private message AND an email to tell you exactly that.

cornponious

mindbugaling
waiting............again......(sigh)..........

The Ones
corn, you didnt detail it, ..................................... does anyone know

mindbugaling
give him simple terms! hes learning

The Ones
im what?

mindbugaling
learning how to upload? right?

The Ones
yes, please

mindbugaling
oh........................i dont know how.

The Ones
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, wait a minute, raz, be back in a sec, (if he replys ontime)

mindbugaling
please hurry...

cornponious
Ok, here's the text of the private message and email I sent you.

how to upload
Just log on to my ftp. Here is the link:

ftp://star:[email protected]

Once you're on, just right-click the trailer file on YOUR hard drive, then select "copy", then right click in the ftp browser window and select "paste". That's all there is to it. Depending on your internet connection and size of the file, it might take you a long time.

cheers.

corn

mindbugaling
ohhhhhhhh god my brain hurts

The Ones
doesnt it

mindbugaling
(wines) is it done yet?

Sesse
Come on now...

JKozzy
He obviously doesn't have the trailer if he's playing dumb... if you get the trailer and know how to download and watch it, cutting and pasting should be a piece of cake!

DARK ASSASSIN
the ones.............are you wasting our respect?

The Ones
i tried it and it wouldnt work

Vader Raider
What do you mean it wouldn't work ?
Do you have this trailer or not ?

DARK ASSASSIN
why cant you email it to somebody here then they can upload it

Vader Raider
Well It worked for me....
Not a bad little teaser I don't know if it is real though
Looks good though

Vader Raider
It shows Obi-1 and Ani fighting with fire behind them then the Vader Mask at the end..

DARK ASSASSIN
you got it?

The Ones
yes

Who???

How do you know, i havnt even posted it yet?

Wrong

Vader Raider
Thats not it that's the one I down loaded ?
Hmm.
Said EP3 trailer

The Ones
but its not the one its not from kevnic is a geek

Vader Raider
It says teaser E3 mov.

Not same one ?

The Ones
its not from kevnic is a geek, so no

Vader Raider
Ohh ok were did you upload it to ?

Sesse
This is getting ridiculous..

The Ones
i havent uploaded it yet but if someone would tell me how to upload on KMC then we wont be in this mess anymore

yerssot
you can't, can only upload stuff till 250KB

The Ones
shit its over 2000 KB

The Ones
2472 KB to be precise

yerssot
surprise surprise

DARK ASSASSIN
well what do we do?

DARK ASSASSIN
tell us exactly how the trailer is, starting from the opening shot to the very last title.......then well decide if youre lying

Vader Raider
Yes what is in the trailer ?

Vader Raider
Or better yet can you grab some shots from it ?

Sesse
Geocities.

Just register to get the trailer up...

The Ones
ok, it goes:
20th centuray fox

Lucas Film

Naboo cruiser going away from a planet that looks like tatooine and geonosis combined

Clone troopers on a desert land (loads)

What looks like anakin and obi wan fighting in a metal room as quigon looks on

The Ones
*theres more by the way*

DARK ASSASSIN
keep going, that pic is fake.

sentinelrv
That looks like that room on Naboo when Amidala is looking out the window.

DARK ASSASSIN
um...........fake........!

yerssot
it is and it's also just a pic of QGJ from the same movie roll eyes (sarcastic)

sentinelrv
I don't think that they would show Qui Gon in a teaser trailer. They would let it be a surprise. Does it show him saying anything?

The Ones
general grievious swinging lightsabers

The Ones
no it doesnt show him saying anything, it just showing him blink then look sad

sentinelrv
Uh, I don't know about that one. It's a little blurry though.

yerssot
see you took the hyperspace pic for the general one

The Ones
im in uk, how can i get access to hyperspace

yerssot
by paying for it

Vader Raider
Yeah those don't look like screen grabs to me.

The Ones
Obi Wan walking toward i dont know what

The Ones
fine ill take one of the whole screen

sentinelrv
How can you even see if that is Obi-Wan?

DARK ASSASSIN
okay, if you took those pics from the trailer then its one that ive already seen before. they animated abunch of people blinking and stuff right?
OMG i cant believe you thought it was real! ugh.

The Ones
Emperors body gaurds looking to i dont know what

The Ones
he comes closer ( to the person asking about the obi wan one)

yerssot
djee man, it's just some EpI scenes with some homemade or OT stuff over it, the only thing missing is a neon sign screaming out "IT'S FAKE"

The Ones
Some clones on a desery land waste

yerssot
TO... it's fake, just give it a rest stick out tongue

The Ones
is it? thank you for clearing it up

Sesse
And Obi 1 has a short hair in that pic... Curious.

sentinelrv
Any more pictures?

sentinelrv

sentinelrv
Here is what obi-wan drives!!!!!!!!!

DARK ASSASSIN
ha!

moonwalker741
all these pics r from the epsiode FAKE trailer from the theforce.net.....http://theforce.net/theater/trailers/fantrailerb/index.shtml
jus sum1 prob added grevious n shit......n an ep 3 title at the end.....jeez...such a wasted thread cuz we all no when the trailers are comin out...

Mr.Deflok
These are shots from a fan film, can't remember which one but the truth will surface.

EDIT: moonwalker741 beat me to it!

moonwalker741
i just posted it...lol

moonwalker741
k i jus saw the EDIT: wink

The Ones
its not from TFN

JKozzy
Dude, you can't take direct screen captures from WMP. Give it up.

The Ones
i just did i used print screen (to the right of F 12) and copied it into paint, saved it and posted it as an attachment

DARK ASSASSIN
i think that he just posted pictures to cover it up......you know the fact that he is lying.

The Ones

JKozzy
Like I said, you can't take screenshots of WMP with a video, where the video was is filled with void, it's obviously been altered.

yerssot
lets just stop posting here, shall we?

the trailer is a fake and people who think they saw or have the real one are mistaken.
The teaser will be out in october and earliest, not a moment earlier (they don't leak such things out!)

JKozzy
THANK YOU!

I suggest this thread be closed if we can't all just drop it, pretty dumb idea anyway, yerss's right, this stuff doesn't just 'leak'

Darth Ravenous
damnit october is so far away mad i hate october!!!!!!!
even though thats when i was born i hate it!!!!

moonwalker741
i didnt say it was from tfn.....u got the trailer from some1 who 'took it from tfn' n edited it with ep 3 shit

sentinelrv
I don't think he is lying. If you look at his two windows media player photos, look at his time clock. I think it is military time. 20:19 the first picture says, and look at the time he posted the message. It has a 19 in the minutes slot. The same with the second picture. 20:22, a couple minutes after the first picture was posted, which should be true. And look at the time he posted, it has a 22 in the minutes slot. So he must be telling the truth. He copied the screen and posted it here. Wow, I feel like a detective, like Monk or something...LOL.

moonwalker741
intresting...........i get it............i hva 1 question....he sez he took screen caps from the trailer.....y r sum in the medi player n sum jus the screen cap itself

LordRevan
i got the trailer also i got it from kazaa media player sorry i don't know how to post videos but its free and good give it a try.

DARK ASSASSIN
retarded idiot.......hmmmmm......isnt that kinda redundant................?
whatever......i didnt mean it ones, its just hard to believe people these days. times are tight, we just have to work together. if you cant upload it then just enjoy yourself for now, well see it if its real eventually.

Rebel Racer
hidiously fake..... omg........

The Ones
well we cant be sure can we?

dragonx
its definelty without a doubt 100% fake already saw this 1 a while ago most of the scenes where taken from a attack of the clones fan trailer som1 just took that trailer and added some stuff.the original fantrailer is quite old,there is not 1 scene in the trailer that will be in ep.3

Ushgarak
No need to turn nasty folks...

Be assured that when a legit trailer comes, we won't let it slip you by. Fakes are everywhere in the run up to these things so be wary.

The Ones
Ok, oh damn i should have known it was fake, if it was real then apple.com/trailers and star wars.com would have it, jebus im such a moron

dragonx
i am not turning nasty towards the ones big grin .i am just telling the truth if i did offend any1 i apologize

dragonx
any1 can make mistakes we are all only humans big grin

DARK ASSASSIN
if i offended any1 too i apol. smile

sugarhiguy555
Ok, First of all The Ones, those are not clonetroopers in a desert. Those are the Gondorians from the final celebration held at Minas Trirth in LoTR: RoTK!!!!!! laughing That was the worst fanpic I have ever seen!

"When You Have Fat Friends, There Are No Teeter-Totters, Just Catupults."-Comedy Central

"If You and A Friend Are Being Chased By A Bear, You Don't Have To Out-Run The Bear; Just Your Friend."-Some Dude Happy Dance

First Time You Smoke: smokin' - sick

Bagels
Actually those Clone Troopers in the desert was taken from the movie, Enemy Mine. That shot was used in an E2 fan trailer too.

gagoonies
May 25th will indeed be ONE of the greatest days in the history of mankind

The Ones
I cant wait http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/4/4_1_111.gif

moonwalker741
hey i found the trailer! that The Ones is talkin bout....and wut peice of crap....it can not get n e faker then this...i jus wanted to post it for u guys to c...

http://fanmadetrailers.com/trailers/index.php?from=Alphabetical&a=E&detail=403

direct link:
http://fanmadetrailers.com/trailers/clips/403.mpg

and 'The Ones', u must hav horrible vision b'cuz how could u not hav tell that wuz fake....

Sacrifise666
the teaser wont come out till at least end of october early november.

plus rumor has it that it may be on the 4th disc of the dvd collection but thats just RUMOR.

oh yeah i forget.

QUIT LYING BECAUSE YOU DONT GOT THE TRAILER.

moonwalker741
r u talkin to me or the ones...cuz i implied that it wus the 'trailer' The Ones is talking about (which is FAKE).....also i sed it could not be n e faker then this........thisis jus if ur talkin to me

Ushgarak
Well, I think this is done with. Closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.