Whoa...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Revan
Everybody else probably already knows this... But I just realized something... On "Bleach," Kurt Cobain is credited as "Kurdt Kobain" and Krist Novoselic is credited as "Christ Novoselic".... Freaky...

ElectricBugaloo
typos...weird

slashwristbarbi
Kurt often called himself 'Kurdt' in Nirvana's early years. Krist changed his name to Chris, and then back to Krist, so that was right at the time.

Darth Revan
oops typo I said "Christ" instead of "Chris"... embarrasment

<<Solo>>
That's pretty interesting....I considered myself a true Nirvana fan too...laughing out loud

Tptmanno1
Thats strange

KMC
I'm not a huge fan but i think i knew that. Didnt he call himself Kurdt in his suicide note? i may be making that up

Kate xx

Kaleanae
I didn't know that, thank for the info

Darth Jello
this is the explanation. first of all, Krist is his original croation spelling, which he went back to around 93. as for kurt. when kurt was setting up the session for the first demo with Jack endino over the phone, jack had no idea how to spell his name so he wrote: "Kurdt Kovain" on a sticky pad. Kurt saw that and thought it was funny. so he started crediting himself as Kurdt Kobain on a lot of the band's releases. part of this may be due to inspiration from bands like TSOL and the Adolescents whose members changed their name on every album.
example:
TSOL lead singer Jack Grisham has been credited as: Jack Greggors, Jack Lloyd Jones, Jack Ladoga, Alex Morgon, and Jack Ledauge

greyboy
that is pretty weird...maybe he changed around his name so much so that the hired killer couldnt find him in the phone book??

*:::*CONSPIRACY*:::*

ElectricBugaloo
i don't think hired killers use the phone book to find addresses

SuperSayinGoku
Lol One thing I know Hired Killers dont use phone books to find andresses and dont youse adress books because I know by my expierence that hired killers dont kill someone in their home somewhere outside so it wont be really suspicious for the police.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.