The Walking tall

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

smithers3000
Has anyone seen The Walking Tall?

<<Solo>>
It's Called Walking Tall. And yes it was horrible.

forumcrew
he summed it up perfectly

Myth
How is it compared to The Rundown?

WindDancer
I saw Walking tall. It was okay, not that good, not that bad either. The Rock is showing some improvement in acting. Is base on a true story, but of course changes were made. Now the Rundown is a movie I'll like to forget.

<<Solo>>
Oh No, Christopher Walken was in the Rundown which was awesome.

WindDancer
That was just about it! Christopher Walken was the only person worth watching.

Myth
Saw this today (for free, no way was I paying). The movie had some aspects that were kind of neat but the movie was performed horribly. The camera angles were very weak for the fight scenes. There wasn't a single punch that didn't use the cheap from behind or in front angles. There wasn't much realism considering it was based on a true story (which I looked up and wasn't very close to the movie). He ripped a root off of a tree that was 6 inches in diameter with no problem. Then there was the part where He is dangling and getting hit by a metal bar but still doesn't drop Also the whole trial was bogus. The legal system doesn't quite work that way, sorry. My favorite part was the beginning when I saw Buck ("I'm Buck, and I'm here to F***"wink.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.