Stupider: Homer Simpson or Peter Griffin?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Creechuur
Sorry if this has been done before, it seems like such an obvious question.

Who is the bigger moron, Homer Simpson or Peter Griffin???

I always figured it was Homer, hands down. Then, I saw an episode of Family Guy where Peter has to give a fake name. He looks around the room for something to make up and comes up with his OWN DAMN NAME!!! It was the absolute dumbest thing I've ever seen. As a hardcore Simpsons fan I couldn't believe it myself at first, but I have to say that Peter Griffin is the true Village Idiot.

forumcrew
Homer hands down

BarmyBrummie
Homer is the dumbest yes 'I'm not easily impressed....WOW a blue car!!!' hehehhe i love that line big grin

Creechuur
I don't know...Homer seems more...easily distracted. Peter's just downright dumb.

Homer would definitely be able to beat up Peter though, Homer's kicked some serious ass in the past!

eleveninches
Homer is just SO stupid, it's unbelievable.
I still like the part when maggie was revealed to be part alien, and homer said
"marge, Magie lost her baby legs".
laughing out loud
I love that line.

LanİeWindu
Hard choice.

But I would say Peter is the dumber of the two.

It's very close though.

moonwalker741
homer i hink is the dumbest...but i think peter is funnier

Z4˘|<
I think homer is dumber.
But peter is a close second

forumcrew
just think what they could accomplish together

moonwalker741
that would be funny as HELL...imagine...The Simpsons and Family Guy Crossover Episode

Creechuur
I cannot even imagine the consequences of those two meeting. That would be bigger than all 6 Star Wars movies combined.

forumcrew
homer official is dumber now he was on leno excited he was going to be on friends they told him he could be on next season

Creechuur
That was pretty cool. I liked Carlin talking about the great onset b-jobs.

Still, I dunno. I see Peter do stupider stuff than that every episode.

forumcrew
they should have the simpsons are going to petoria episode

TheProgramSmith
Peter by far.

SlipknoT
they're both hilariouse, but I think homer is a bit stupider

Mr.French
Homer. "Beer. Now there's a temporary solution"

FlappingMangera
Virtual tie, but if i have to give the dumber award to someone, its going to be Homer

Red Superfly
Man, thats tough. Peter is just as dumb as Homer, for sure.

I seem to remember Homer being "not so dumb" in the earlier series' of The Simpsons. He was more like "Bart's angry dad" than "stupid anti-hero". Over time Homer surpassed Bart as the Simpsons icon.

Peter, however, was stupid right from the get go, and since Peter's arrival, Homer has also upped his stupidity to new levels.

So, I choose Peter.

eleveninches
I liked the episode where the TV character on a new springfield show is called Homer Simpson.
"but that guy's not like me at all. He's fat and stupid!"
laughing out loud

Spartaz
Don't forget that Homer's stupidity is seemingly originated from a crayon he has jammed is his brain, so I believe that would make him the dumbest! "Extended warranty, how can I lose?"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.