Ghostrider vs.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FrothByte
I wanted to put ghostrider in a good vs. thread, but couldn't think of a good opponent for him. give me a few ideas of whom you think would be a good match for him. (good match, not overpowered beings that can beat the crap out of him)

Arachnoidfreak
Ghost Rider vs Vengence. (i know, they are both good guys, but it would still be interesting)

Maelstrom
Ghost rider vs. The Black Queen. She could absorb all that lovely self that empowers the Rider, turning him inanimate. then she could use her inanimate t.k. to roll the bones. Still she would have to face all of the people she killed and all her actions would be guilt ridden. It would be a cool match.

the assassin
ghost rider vs. johnny Blaze. again, two good guys but you never know. if blaze got one shot from his shotgun out at ghost rider, it could be the end!

ooh! another one i wanna see. it might've happened already but, ghost rider vs. sabretooth. sabretooth would kick his ass.
about sabretooth, is he still really an assassin. he just kind of does his own thing and tries to kill wolvie. does anyone else here have the sabretooth comics? i have sabretooth #1 and it's pretty cool. it explains a little bit of sabretooth that we never knew.
sorry for changing the subject but.... yeah, ghost rider vs. either blaze or sabretooth!

Arachnoidfreak
when did Johnny Blaze and Ghost Rider seperate into two different people??

the assassin
well, johnny blaze used to be ghost rider. then vol. 2 came out and daniel ketch was the new ghost rider. he actually had a few run ins with johnny blaze who is now bad ass with his shotgun and all!

wolverine8888
have any u read the ghost rider vs wolverine comic they are sick some bad ass fights they had. how about ghost rider vs hulk or spiderman

MERCILOUS
Ghost Rider versus Spawn (who buy the way borrows heavily from Ghost Rider.)

FrothByte
lol. ghostrider would murder sabertooth. not only is ghostrider stronger, he is also alot harder to injure than sabertooth. not to mention the fact that his penance stare would fry sabes up pretty good.

norrin radd
spawn would destroy ghost rider

uQifg2WV
first off spawn would destroy Ghost Rider in less than 3 seconds. but Sabertooth has his healing factor... sabertooth vs ghost rider would rock so completely. but spawn could take on GR Sabertooth Wolverine Venom Carnage and Spiderman all at once. He's taken Hell on for god's sake... Wouldn't it be cool if Sabertooth had the Carnage Symbiote

MERCILOUS
I'd like to know what, if anything, spawn could do to hurt Ghost Rider. Besides maybe exerting all his power killing himself in the process.

Abaddon
How would the Penance Stare go up against Spawn? It seems it would fry his mind, he is full of guilt is he not?

nomsans
YUP! spawn is full of guilt. i think ghosty's pennance stare alone would do spawn in.

ghost rider would turn sabretooth into a little crying baby.
just before executing sabretooth.

ghost rider is the one who gave john blaze the shotgun.

sabretooth number one is a cool comic. artwork done by TEX. TEX is famous for his paintings of the ghost rider. i dont think that sabretooth could ever stand a chance aainst ghosty. in sabretooth number one didnt jubilee even get the best of savretooth. thats pretty bad.

norrin radd

Abaddon
Symbiote is a general term, Venom has an organic symbiote and Spawn has some sort of demon/spiritual symbiote. I'm not entirely saying they would have different effects (only because my spawn knowledge is limited) but Brock shares his mind with the symbiote. Spawn does not. That is the key difference.

norrin radd

spyrokinesi35
I love this one! big grin

MERCILOUS
Thank you spyrokinesi35.

guy222
Originally posted by FrothByte
I wanted to put ghostrider in a good vs. thread, but couldn't think of a good opponent for him. give me a few ideas of whom you think would be a good match for him. (good match, not overpowered beings that can beat the crap out of him)

Satannish

golem370
Soulfire- http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/soulfr.htm

Death's Head II

Death Metal

Colossus

Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.