Will Asajj Ventress be in Episode III

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

X-Menfan2003
Will the new dark sith warrior, Asajj Ventress be in Episode III in some way? She had appeared in the Clone Wars graphic novels and cartoons, and I think she's possibly the best sith warrior ever. Does anyone know if she survives to star in Episode III? Is she Dark Dokuu's apprentice? Any info about her will be most aprechiated.

Ushgarak
No way she will be his Apprentice- only two, yeah?

Highly unlikely she is in the film.

The Ones
thats true,

schill142
If Lucasfilm schedule's any more surprises or new characters for Episode III, we will be watching a 4 hour movie. I'm curious on they are going to wedge in all that we already know will happen into 150 minutes.

Darth Ravenous
Doesint Anakin kill her in clone wars cartoon

i dont see how she could of survived that fall

Ushgarak
It is against tradition for EU characters to stay dead...

LanİeWindu
Ush, just because some EU characters don't stay dead doesn't mean all of them will come back to life.

Look at Anakin Solo, he's still dead. The creators of the Cartoon Network cartoon had complete feedack from Lucasfilm and other sources who approved what they were doing in the series. It was probably the idea of GL and others to have her killed off on purpose, not just the writers of the show.

Ushgarak
Err, Lance? They brought her back in the EU...

Seeing as they want Durge back as well- pattern emerging?

LanİeWindu
Is this in the comic books or what?

Cause if it's the comics I don't follow those, so don't mind my comments then.

Ushgarak
Well, either the comics or one of the books. Most likely the comics. But she's not dead.

Darth Jello
there is an EU character in the movie and it may be Assajj, however, rick m says it's possible that that scene may be cut to save time.

personally, I think anakin will recieve his knighthood for killing a sith, like obi-wan...IE assajj-she's a sith apprentice, not a sith lord which is a bit different than a violation of the law of 2.

yerssot
yup Asajj is still very much alive in the ongoing Star Wars Comics (Republic)

Darth Jello
so are ki adi mundi, shaak ti, k'kruk and aayla secura. Grievous just severly injured them before obi-wan could evacuate them

mephistodesigns
that's because the comics take place before the cartoon. there are timelines for all this, its based on battles. things aren't coming out in sequential order. and Ventress is not a Sith apprentice. There's the only two rule. Its similar to how Vader and Sidious both want Luke in order to kill off the other Stih someday, well Ventress is Dooku's back-up plan. It is the nature of the Sith as described by Lucas that the master never wants the apprentice too strong, and the apprentice is always trying to get strong in order to kill the master. But Ventress is not officially sith, she works for a sith apprentice. that's as close as she gets. Only Sidious can deem someone Sith, and I think we all know who he has in mind to deal with Dooku. As for whether those jedi are dead or not, that maybe an issue in 3. The official site just put up a new Hyperspace Doc with Aayla Secura, so she either survived, or the battle is finsihed in Episode 3. That was a rather ambiguous ending for the cartoon, I'm still unclear as to whether or not we're supposed to think those jedi are dead, and now they seem to be poping up in episode 3. As with all of these things, we'll have to wait and see. And boy do I hate that answer! wink

yerssot
meph is right, Ventress is a dark jedi looking for a master (dooku), her entire story is explained even (in the comics).
and I'm absolutely happy about Aayla returning in the movie, she's my fav female jedi with Quinlan Vos as my fav male jedi big grin

but now we're drifting very much into the realms of EU

Ushgarak
No, the EU description for Ventress on the site makes it clear she survived the Clone Wars cartoon and has subsequent adventures. She did survive.

Ushgarak
Just checked- it is the events just after the battle of Jabiim she returns for, some nine months after the Yavin fight. Obi-Wan apparently steals a lightsabre of hers which had sentimental value.

dragonx
isnt a jedi not allowed 2 steal?

yerssot
he found the lightsabre in a room and he just broke free, he needed a weapon to defend himself stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.