please help me,i'm looking for this series

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wolfsrain
hi guys,i was wondering if anyone could help me out. i'm lookin for this show that i watch during the 90's but i forgot the title. i really did like this series so i'm researching it so i could buy dvds. i only remember a few things about this series though.so if anyone recognises this please tell me. i know the leading guys name is cori/corie/cory and he's best friend is shawn/sean cori/corie/cory's girlfriend is petanga/petangga or something like that(she has a very interesting name huh? they keep saying that in the series, like "what is petanga/petangga?"wink cori/corie/cory's best friend shawn has a black girlfriend but i can't remember her name. cori/corie/cory leaves with his parents and has a little sister and a big brother (i think his name is eric) if i remember correctly eric's(or whatever his name is) bestfriend is shawn's older brother. and i remember one episode where there was like a war or something that the guys volunteered to join in. and cori/corie/cory went missing there,when shawn got back home he told petanga/petangga about it,and told her that he made a promise to cori/corie/cory that if he dies shawn will marry petanga/petangga. but during the wedding petanga/petangga desides she wants to find cori/corie/cory. and they find him in france,and is a painter there,and he also has a girlfriend there but he keeps seeing petanga/petangga's face in his dreams even if he can't remember who she is. but after they see each other cori/corie/cory's memory comes back. well? please...anyone? c'mon please.

wolfsrain
oh and they all go to the same school.......

VallejoKid707
BOY MEETS WORLD!!!

I love that show! And its Cory, Shawn, and Topanga for your clarification.

Aurora
loveBoy Meets Worldlove* reminisces*

wolfsrain
cool,thanks guys Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

~*Angel_Wingz*~
yeh boys meets world its still on, on the disney channel lol

wolfsrain
really?too bad my cable don't have disney........ rolling on floor laughing

BarmyBrummie
Boy Meets World was crap

Tex
Yup.

Please see:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f36/t22710.html

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.