idiots

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ff fanatic
ok you all are dipshits and know nothing of ff7 i read threw all the forum only a few ppls no stuff but the rest of it is crap for instance the aries thing aerith IS aries aerith is NOT from kingdom hearts she is from ff7 if you know anything or even played ff7 you would know that now if anyone disagrees plz try and i mean TRY to prove me wrong!!! oh and another thing aries is NOT going to be in the movie if it comes out i mean shes o i dont know DEAD CAN YOU BE ANYMORE STUPID sephiroth KILLED her and then cloud DUMPED her in a friggin lake now if you like prove me wrong AGAIN I really would like to see anyone try *BLAH*.... idiots.......

G.P
no bashing here. Calm down or this will be closed.

ff fanatic
i was just satting my point and i took it a little far but i had to get it out i mean when i was reading the forums they made no sense at least when they play the game they would know what they are talkign about.....sorry but thats my opinion

amity75
Oh, Sorry!

BackFire
What the hell? Closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.