deadpool vs. bullseye

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the assassin
you all knew this was coming from me one of these days. well here's the setup, a mysterious man walks out of the shadows and offers bullsye a job. he tells him to go to the top of the roof and wait there. about an hour later, deadpool is contacted by the same mysterious figure tellin him the same thing. when both the assassins get to the top, the mysterious figure is there and he says that only one assassin can do the job he wants. so the 2 need to fight 'till the death.
too close for me to call. how about you guys?

the assassin
i have to make this more interesting. so, bullseye wins and asks the shadowy figure about the job. he sees the mysterious man's eyes glow from under his cloak. then suddenly, the cloak is pulled off to reveal that sabretooth was the mysterious figure. he says, "you die today bullseye! if you beat me, then you'll be the best assassin of all time."
"bring it on" says bullseye. sabretooth starts to charge but feels a nick on his leg. bullseye hadn't thrown anything yet. he looks behind himself and sees deadpool with his gun drawn. "damn healing factor" sabretooth says, " i have one too!" sabretooth heals his leg and the three start battle. who'd win this assassin triple threat battle till the death?

norrin radd
well, deadpool would Murder bullseye. But sabretooth his a tough call, it really could end in a draw, if deadpool has some kind of weapon that could favore him against sabretooth he could be victorious, other wise, he would loose, but it would be an AWESOME fight.

Never
Why?

Linkalicious
good question Never

wolverine8888
ssome one got to explain to me how bulleye has the same metal wolverine has in him unless he has a healing factor wouldent he die from the pioson given off bye the metal wich i can't spell lol

Arachnoidfreak
Deadpool issue 16. great issue with both Deadpool and Bullseye.

wolverine8888
some one got to explain that shit to me thou

VENOMfan
Bullseye to my best recolection was injured during a fight with DareDevil more specifically his back was broken. Someone((cant recall the name)) subjected Bullseye to a Adamantium bone reconstrucin.

basically his bones were "padded" or somthing like that. He has a skeleton like Wolverine but not as thouroghly protected.

Darth Jello could answer this one more acuratley than I can tho

the assassin
he fell from a roof i believe during a fight with daredevil. some japanese guy fixed his back with adamantium and wanted him to kill some other japanese guy. bullseye didn't 'cause he wasn't getting paid so he went back to america.

Darth Jello
well, after being paralyzed in 181, ol' lester was taken by darkwind-deathstryke's daddy and had his spinal column healed through eastern medicine, he then had some of his shattered bones completely replaced by adamantium prosthetics and the rest of his skeleton plated with the stuff. I'm guessing that his oriental therapy prevents the adamantium from poisoning him. the interesting thing about bulls' is that he's probably the only marvel character who's been bonded by the guy who invented hte procedure.

norrin radd

Darth Jello
it wasn't the most well written arc, but it was used later to good effect, like in kevin smith's guardiand devil:

DD:rumor has it that bullseye's skeleton has been enhanced with adamantium..."""KRAACKK!!!!""" well, that blow to the jaw confirmed it.

Eidolon
Bullseye may have a adamantium skeleton, but not a accelerated healing factor. As Deadpool continues to inflict brusies and cuts on Bullseye he'll eventually become to fatiuged to fight on.

Darth Jello
again, that's debatable bullseye's black suit isn't spandex, it's some form of skin-tight kevlar, probably similar to the movie batman, all in all their pretty evenly matched, DP would eventually win unless bullseye through a picnic fork through his brain or something.

Eidolon
I don't know about Deadpool being killed by a fork in the brain, didn't he come back or fully regenerate again after being totally dissolved by the Weapon X guys (the new Weapon X program not the same that created him)

Wynndar
yea but i think his healing factor has been downgraded since

Irish Wolverine
I think Death brought him back to life, it wasn't his healing factor. Wynndar's right, his healing factor isn't what it used to be. He can't regenerate limbs anymore. I think Deadpool might be able to take Bullseye if Bullseye doesn't have anything to throw. I think it's up in the air if he does, but then the fight's definitly in Bullseye's favor.

Wynndar
I also think that deadpool underneath the costume and all the guns,is a more reasonable person....but bullseye is plain crazy....he is also the basically the best at what he does...he may have superior fighting skills too

Darth Jello
he's crazy, he's a sadist, but he's also really pathetic and insecure, secretly suicidal too.

Wynndar
yea isnt he supposed to want daredevil to kill him or something?

peejayd
* nice match-up, but this fight goes to deadpool...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.