Venom Vs Carnage

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarkCrawler

Linkalicious
that is a killer freakin pic!

DarkCrawler
You are right, it is... smile

SuperNova
Carnage is generally more agile, and has more symbiotic abilities than venom, but he lacks experience, greatly. Carnage would beat him down, but Venom would make a comeback. Carnage is one of those insane people who would absolutely go all out nuts on venom from the start, and hed mess himself up, to the point where Venom would make his hand real huge and slam it down on him, like he always does to spidey, and hed pin him. This would bea fierce fight.

Arachnoidfreak
not would be. will be. the comic comes out this summer.

VENOMfan
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f43/t29167.html

already a thread about this, and there are more pics try to discuss it here

SuperNova
Mr.Fan dont be a pooper partier, Come on man seriosuly. Who cares.

muffin man
venom hes taller and heavier

namorsubby
i find matches such as these to be extremely unimaginative........why don't you just say "batman vs joker" or "spidey vs green goblin"

carnage FTW

SamZED
Gargan Venom vs Carnage = Carnage wins.
Brock Venom vs Carnage = Venom wins.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by SamZED
Gargan Venom vs Carnage = Carnage wins.
Agreed without a doubt

Brock Venom vs Carnage = Venom wins.

Not so sure about this.

SamZED
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Agreed without a doubt

Not so sure about this. Im going by their previous fight 1 on 1. Venom won most of them so I say he takes it..

namorsubby
carnage is stronger and faster than every venom......and more versatile, so he wins.

SamZED
Anything Carnage can do Venom can do as well, plus he's a better fighter and arguably stronger as was shown in many of their fights.

Tha C-Master
Carnage was created to be his superior and demonstrated it, he fought Venom and many others together. The only people I've seen argue against this is... really even the heavy Venom supporters said the same thing then. Venom does *not* have all of the abilities Carnage does. Venom isn't stronger than Carnage and both said that, he isn't faster either.

If they are fighting against each other 1 one 1 with KMC rules and no plot devices (no pregnancy, gizmo ray), I'd give it to Carnage, as would most.

SamZED
I cant think of any ability Carnage has that Venom doesn't. Blending into surroundings, tendrils, forming sharp objects with their symbiotes, telepathy. So many people support Venom for a reason, he's the better of the two, and while Carnage originally might've been intended to be stronger and faster Venom proved it wrong over the years with many victories over him and Carnage pretty much admitted it himself. Im only talking about 1 on 1 fights with no outside help or sonic blasters.

Tha C-Master
Carnage's suit is closer bonded and has vampiric abilities and replaces is molecular structure.

Most here are saying Carnage. Venom just has the bigger fanbase, and of course Venom is one of my favorite characters, but I don't see him in the majority on a "no holds barred" KMC fight. He's usually beating up Carnage when he's pregnant or something. Carnage isn't one to use plot devices either he does get them used on him though.

SamZED
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
Carnage's suit is closer bonded and has vampiric abilities and replaces is molecular structure.

Most here are saying Carnage. Venom just has the bigger fanbase, and of course Venom is one of my favorite characters, but I don't see him in the majority on a "no holds barred" KMC fight. He's usually beating up Carnage when he's pregnant or something. Carnage isn't one to use plot devices either he does get them used on him though. But there were times when plot device was used on both of them and there are other fights with Carnage fighting at his fullest with no PIS with the same outcome. Also its hard to say which symbiote is better bonded, there was a planet of the symbiotes story where it was shown that Brock got fuced with the symbiotes, they became one. That imo explains why Brock still has reaminings of the symbiote in him. He used to talk to him even after it left to Gargan. Also Anti-Venom didn't come out of nowhere, its still the same symbiote.

bbrem123
its the same symbiote or an offspring of it?

SamZED
Originally posted by bbrem123
its the same symbiote or an offspring of it? The same. Mr. Negative doesnt have the power to create a symbiote, only to change it. Normally he corrupts people and things with a touch but with the symbiote there was nothing to corrupt I guess.. It is the same symbiote that talked to Brock in the hospital and ordered him to kill Aunt May.It was there all along. imo the whole purpse of that story was to establish that Brock is once again in charge of the symbiote and not the other way around. Originally Brock was the one in charge but some writers screwed it up later, now its back to "normal".

bbrem123
ahh ic

Tha C-Master
But there were times when plot device was used on both of them and there are other fights with Carnage fighting at his fullest with no PIS with the same outcome. Also its hard to say which symbiote is better bonded, there was a planet of the symbiotes story where it was shown that Brock got fuced with the symbiotes, they became one. That imo explains why Brock still has reaminings of the symbiote in him. He used to talk to him even after it left to Gargan. Also Anti-Venom didn't come out of nowhere, its still the same symbiote. Carnage's was bonded in his bloodstream though. Most fights I recall between the two had a plot device used to assist Venom. I'm just saying I don't think Venom would do well against Carnage straight up in the same mentality, like Spiderman wouldn't do as well that way against Venom, they'd have to be crafty. Now if Carnage is like "Go away Brock" then yea he'll get some hits on him... full powered it seems like that isn't the case.

SamZED
Carnage's was bonded in his bloodstream though. Most fights I recall between the two had a plot device used to assist Venom. I'm just saying I don't think Venom would do well against Carnage straight up in the same mentality, like Spiderman wouldn't do as well that way against Venom, they'd have to be crafty. Now if Carnage is like "Go away Brock" then yea he'll get some hits on him... full powered it seems like that isn't the case. I can only think of one time when such plot device was used, but neither of the symbiotes were at their 100% at the time, but that's not the only example. There were 2 fights in "trial", one in "Venom vs Carnage" and "triumphant" with Venom always winning 1 on1 without any PIS or help, although "triumphant" wasnt really a fight tbf. Other than Carnage's first appearance he was never shown to be superior to Brock, that's why I tend to believe Venom can beat him the solid majority. But I see what you mean, Carnage is more of a savage beast while Venom tries to fight smart most of them time, but usually it still goes down to him using his fists alone to win in a fight.

Ptr_Grifin
I'd pull for Venom as well. He did win most of the fights and pretty much ended the original Carnage. While Carnage was stronger and nastier at first, I think Venom just surpassed him. He did rip the original Carnage symbiote off of Cletus and ate it, so it should still be with the Venom symbiote.

Tha C-Master
But yea Sam, I'd say that straight up probably isn't best for Venom to do.

Originally posted by Ptr_Grifin
I'd pull for Venom as well. He did win most of the fights and pretty much ended the original Carnage. While Carnage was stronger and nastier at first, I think Venom just surpassed him. He did rip the original Carnage symbiote off of Cletus and ate it, so it should still be with the Venom symbiote. Yea he ran him into some generators when he was weakened from a blast. And Spiderman and Black Cat were there as well.

SamZED
That was max Carnage, I think Ptr means the story where Brock came to Carange's prison, killed the guards and made him beg before eating the symbiote, I think writers forgot about that incident though.

namorsubby
lol, carnage has already een stated stronger and faster than both venoms.......so i don't know how this is even worth arguing about

btw, gargan is better than brock.....yeah, i said it.

SamZED
It's been stated in some bio like 20 years ago and repeated by 10000 memebers of KMC forum, doesnt change the fact that Venom beat Carnage almost every time they fought. Carnage himself aknowledges that Brock is better than him and is scared of him.
Also Gargan as Venom sucks ass and is NOWHERE near Brock. Seriosuly Brock as Venom >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Gargan as Venom.

Tha C-Master
Carnage himself aknowledges that Brock is better than him and is scared of him. When?

SamZED
When? "Venom triumphant"

namorsubby
It's been stated in some bio like 20 years ago and repeated by 10000 memebers of KMC forum, doesnt change the fact that Venom beat Carnage almost every time they fought. Carnage himself aknowledges that Brock is better than him and is scared of him.
Also Gargan as Venom sucks ass and is NOWHERE near Brock. Seriosuly Brock as Venom >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Gargan as Venom. gargan's stats are better.

SamZED
Originally posted by namorsubby
gargan's stats are better. Bios cant be trusted. Gargan gets owned so often it stopped being funny and became sad, then it became funny again because he just wont stop getting his ass kicked. Spider-man beat him with a few tons of bricks! He was never able to defeat Brock without outside help, prep or plot device. NEVER. And Brock was around a lot longer than Gargan, he held his own against She-Hulk, Juggernaut, Hulk and many others. Whil Gargan had a special DEVICE to defeat Namor and even then couldnt even put up a fight.

namorsubby
Gargan gets owned so often it stopped being funny and became sad, then it became funny again because he just wont stop getting his ass kicked.

that's one of the funniest statements i've ever read. laughing

SamZED
Originally posted by namorsubby
that's one of the funniest statements i've ever read. laughing smokin' rolling on floor laughing

Tha C-Master
"Venom triumphant" I'll have to look that up, don't remember that though. I do remember Venom admitting Carnage was stronger and faster than him, and needing the assistance to take him out.

StiltmanFTW
Bios cant be trusted. Gargan gets owned so often it stopped being funny and became sad, then it became funny again because he just wont stop getting his ass kicked. Spider-man beat him with a few tons of bricks! He was never able to defeat Brock without outside help, prep or plot device. NEVER. And Brock was around a lot longer than Gargan, he held his own against She-Hulk, Juggernaut, Hulk and many others. Whil Gargan had a special DEVICE to defeat Namor and even then couldnt even put up a fight.

Did you see what Clint did to him after he bit his arm? Hilarious.

SamZED
I'll have to look that up, don't remember that though. I do remember Venom admitting Carnage was stronger and faster than him, and needing the assistance to take him out. That's true, Venom admitted that Carnage is stronger than him, but that was when they first met and Brock barely had the chance to fight him, Brock later said that he's better than Carnage in every way and Carnage didn't try to argue that. I'll search for the scans.

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Did you see what Clint did to him after he bit his arm? Hilarious. lol yeah but I concider that i high durability showing for Gargan, Clint is a beast these days!big grin

Tha C-Master
His symbiote isn't better in any way, Toxins is even better than both, the Symbiote constantly evolves throughout the generations.

Parmaniac
I hate Toxin

StiltmanFTW
lol yeah but I concider that i high durability showing for Gargan, Clint is a beast these days!big grin

True, everyone should be afraid of Bendispower. Gargan's lucky that blow didn't tear his head off.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.