DC Battles:Superman vs.Catwoman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Asian Hulk
Catwoman attack the corrupted cop.when Clark Kent saw Catwoman and Clrk bacome Superman to chased Catwoman.

DarkCrawler

BarmyBrummie
Superman and catwoman?!?!!?

laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud What the f**k? laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Arachnoidfreak
Superman wouldn't lose, but he wouldnt win either. he'd just sit there and take whatever catwoman throws at him until she is tired. i think it would be against his moral code to hit women.

Gregory
Somehow, the moment I saw the threads title, I new who started it.

SuperNova
HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH*cough* this is so gay *cough*AHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH
AHAHA

Venom rules.

WWestFlashFan
oh dear.....

Daywalker
I can't believe i'm even posting a reply to this one. Superman would pimp slap Catwoman with his pinky finger laughing out loud

FrothByte
asian hulk and wolverine8888 should get into a debate.
grammar vs. spelling

Linkalicious
laughing

Go Selina!!

wolverine8888
all i can say is laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing ( I would put more but the thing said I couldent)

FrothByte
why asian hulk? why?chair

Warrior of Fate
CATWOMAN WINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quick Freeze
well if catwoman had some krytonite on her while she attacks the cop then it's lights out for clark

vaya_the_elf
Probably superman would win, but I would rather catwoman win.

Superman is just to darn strong

long pig
if you listened real close during their fight you can faintly hear superman say "wheres my money???"
and wolverine...kudos WB wherer have you been?

eleveninches
At least this thread isnt as rediculous as the GL/spiderman one

Swanky-Tuna
Superman wouldn't beat up on Catwoman but he would catch her and give give her to the cops.

eleveninches
He'd give her a spanking for daring to challenge him

ayjay
that a funny thread.....*sigh.....funny.....oh yeeh..superman wins

eleveninches
He's SUPERMAN!!!!
For F***'s SAKE!!!

Joker1237
yeah Catwoman ant no Batman, and So Supes takes it lol.

stormfront13
why was this thread even created?? i mean i love catwoman but its superman we're talkin about

K3VIL
I think the mods must add a new forum section:
The Dumb Threads of wolverine888 and Asian Hulk

SnakeEyes
I have some advice for you Asian Hulk... I say you log out and never come back. Seriously, you have already made enough pointless threads for me to laugh at. I do not need any more of them, and nobody else does either. These matchups are just SO pointless!

RogueGambitdare
eek! Man this is so dumb who would think of something like this?
I say Superman wins. What's the point of this again? laughing laughing
Bats would save her though. laughing laughing Man you are cracking me up. laughing

Quick Freeze
Originally posted by SnakeEyes
I have some advice for you Asian Hulk... I say you log out and never come back. Seriously, you have already made enough pointless threads for me to laugh at. I do not need any more of them, and nobody else does either. These matchups are just SO pointless!

shut up

ZephroCarnelian
You have to admit - the forums would get a bit samey without at least a coupla pointless threads every now and then lol.

But you can have too many *cough*thousandsentinelsvsbladdyblah*cough*

Seriously though AsianHulk - you must think up these threads to give us a laugh, lol.

N Snakeyes - you were just a little harsh there. No offence mate, but unless someone really offends everyone, lets not say nasty things. A pointless thread is easily ignored.

stormfront13
oh poor superman having to g up against batman. well he was good while he lasted(j/k)

Batman's Shadow
Uhm... You're bad at forums.

Scoobless
Asian Hulk RULES!!!........... but he doesn't seem that bright for a ruler

lightaxe
yay asian hulk

jplatinum
This is a joke right?

LordFear
Man for the love of GOD!!!
Does such madness exist in this cyber world????
What a joke!!

Mainstream
Catwoman.....vs Superman....this is why I don't do drugs. imsmilin

Fanboy
Well if I was Superman I would slice her inhalf with my one finger or just catch her and have my way with her but I say Superman wins ya know. this is very dumb to put up but it was funny.

Wickerman
5 minutes before that happens, in a dark alley, Batman and Superman talking. It seems that Batman is gesturing with his hand, seemingly slapping the air. Anyone with superhearing can hear "Now...when you catch her you hold on tight like this and then btch slap her. And while you're doing that, keep repeating the phrase <<where ma B1tches? where ma' B1thces?>>"

~wickerman~

whirlysplat
bye bye pussy woman smile I mean catwomanOriginally posted by Fanboy
Well if I was Superman I would slice her inhalf with my one finger or just catch her and have my way with her but I say Superman wins ya know. this is very dumb to put up but it was funny.

long pig
No one is allowed to disrepect AsianHulk.
The dude is a freaking genius.
More-so than he leads on to be.

Oh, and is this pms induced Catwoman?
Cuz, like Hulk gets strong when hes mad, women become super strong when aunt flow comes to visit.

whirlysplat
Originally posted by long pig
No one is allowed to disrepect AsianHulk.
The dude is a freaking genius.
More-so than he leads on to be.

Oh, and is this pms induced Catwoman?
Cuz, like Hulk gets strong when hes mad, women become super strong when aunt flow comes to visit.

long pig
Damn right Asian Hulk smash if disrepected!

Fanboy
Why would Catwoman challenge SUperman?

colossus17
Asian hulk rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

True Sinister
I feel a thread like this was just to prove no matter how obvious a mismatch a fght may be someone will alwasys say the weaker person will win

colossus17
no a thread like this was created to proove how genious asian hulk is.......god bless him.......this thread is a work of art .pure genious......

I watch Pokemon
Good fight...

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by I watch Pokemon
Good fight...

yes

Catwoman ftw

psycho gundam
http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/6458/horsesh.jpg

Tattoos N Scars
bump

Goddess of Fury
This is not a good fight at all for Catwoman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.