Are you a Tarantino buff?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

badkittykitty
here's questionaire of only ten questions

see how you fair....it said I was gimp!!I better take it again

http://film.guardian.co.uk/quiz/questions/0,5952,1054383,00.html

WindDancer
You scored 9 out of a possible 10
The man. You know enough about the sometimes contradictory behaviour and pronouncements of little QT to give us the worry that you might be a little obsessive. You may be the kind of person who leapt out of your cinema seat during the homage in Swingers, screaming "that's from Reservoir Dogs, that is." Nobody was impressed then, and nobody's impressed now

big grin

dave123
eek! me too

You are the gimp. Whose basement have you been locked up in for the past 10 years? laughing out loud

SenshiNaka
You scored 7 out of a possible 10
Reasonable. You have a fairly comprehensive knowledge of one of the most prominent film-makers of his generation. Your achievement is tempered by the fact that Quentin has so far made six films. Five if you count Kill Bill as one. It's not like you're an expert on Hitchcock or anything.

Works for me, i just found the vast world of Tarantino's films just recently.

samhain
7 out of 10, I got 1,2 and 4 wrong.

sarahvma
You scored 8 out of a possible 10
Reasonable. You have a fairly comprehensive knowledge of one of the most prominent film-makers of his generation. Your achievement is tempered by the fact that Quentin has so far made six films. Five if you count Kill Bill as one. It's not like you're an expert on Hitchcock or anything

<<Solo>>
9/10...That's my boy Solo that's my boy.

FozzyFozbourne
9/10. The man.

roundisfunny
9 out of 10. I missed number 5, about the number of profanities in PF. In truth, I had clicked on the correct one to begin with, but then clicked "398" instead, because I had once read that the "South Park" movie had used 399 swears, and thought that maybe they had just put in ONE more than PF, just to overtake the record.

sarahvma
sure, round, sure... we "believe" you... lol

roundisfunny
You gonna bark all day, little doggie, or are you gonna bite?

sarahvma
lol -- I never think to use that - but it always cracks me up when you do it. laughing

Myth
You scored 8 out of a possible 10
Reasonable. You have a fairly comprehensive knowledge of one of the most prominent film-makers of his generation. Your achievement is tempered by the fact that Quentin has so far made six films. Five if you count Kill Bill as one. It's not like you're an expert on Hitchcock or anything

I missed 2 - sad

mook
You scored 6 out of a possible 10

WindDancer
Yeah, I missed that one too! I knew it was a lot but not that many!

Stickle pop
big buff

tabby999
6/10. i was kinda dissapointed in myself really

dave123
laughing out loud looks like me and Kitty are losing at the moment sad

someone HAS to do worse than gimp stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.