Obi wan fight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DARK ASSASSIN
looking back at the shit load of pictures that weve recieved, some of the behind the scenes footage of ob1 and ani shows them fighting in front of both a green screen and a blue screen: one pic shows them in front of a blue screen while another shows them in front of a green on. does this mean that theres going to be two fight scenes? wjhat is the difference between a blue and green screen?

yerssot
there is no difference between blue and green

the thing is that with these screens the idea is that the background should be a completely different backgroundcolor and that that color shouldn't be on the forground in ie the clothes of an actor.
(that's why R2 scenes are general in green screen cause he has blue on him)

dwarfvader
obi-wan is now a jedi master/anakin a jedi night

The Ones
^ sp correction: Knight

DARK ASSASSIN
i know, thats exactly what i meant, you see them fighting in both blue and green backgrounds, different places, different sets, different fight.

Sesse
The color of the background is dictated by their costumes.

I think that the green one is the background used for their final fight, because It seems that their lightsaber props are (if painted at all)blue.

There just isn't anything green in their costumes. I hope...

Sith Master X
There does seem to be much green screen and blue screen, as there always is in SW's. All I know is that the finished product should be superb.

SMX
cool

Corsie
I heard rumors that Obi-Wan is going to have a lightsaber duel with Palpatine. Anyone know if this is true?

DARK ASSASSIN
um unconfirmed, though it would be cool

Darth Revan
There was a thread about that a while ago. Personally, I don't want to see Palpatine use a lightsaber--the fact that he's never used one before kinda demonstrates his power--he can get along just fine using only the Force and doesn't need a real weapon to win a fight.

Darth Jello
its not their costumes, it's the hugh of their outline. blue screen is usually used in watery environments or in the dark. green screen is for brighter environments. otherwise you'd have surreal effects such as dimmly lit people running through a bright green plain.

yerssot
I just took it from a sw.c question

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.