So.... KB1 or KB2?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dave123
(I don't think this has been done, I did a quick search and it looks new, apologies if it's been done)

OK, we all know Kill Bill 1 needs 2, and vice versa... they can't really stand alone. But that don't stop me making this thread eek!

Which one is your fav, and why? And there's no both option stick out tongue so just pick one and explain big grin

SenshiNaka
Sorry about this but i pick both, to me they are one movie as thats the way Quentin Tarantino intended it to be.

WindDancer
This is hard to answer......there is no "both" option. sad

dave123
evil face I know

WindDancer
There is no "neither" option too. stick out tongue

dave123
well you have to prefer one over the other, even if you hated both

lil bitchiness
I cant really pick confused Imma go watch the first one now again!

burlyman
As a whole, the way Tarantino invisiged.

But if I had to pick...at the moment... Vol 2 - more narrative. Budd, Elle, Bill, BB, Pai Mei!!! eek!

Myth
Vol 2 because of its depth as a movie. Vol 1's action was intense but wow.

1. Pulp Fiction
2. Kill Bill Vol 2
3. Boondock Saints
4. Kill Bill Vol 1

but together
1. Pulp
2. Kill Bill
3. Boondock

Shows that they stand alone but together, they are pushed up to a level even closer to Pulp, but not quite.

sarahvma
Volume 2 for the sole reason that it was less about style, more about plot and dialogue - and because Budd's my favorite character... but it's a very, very close race

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.