What would you do if Johnny showed up at your door

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JohnnyzAngel
I'd probably do the same thing as i would for Orlando, I think they are both hot, since I see that Johnny there are lots of fans for Johnny on this MB than i decided to add this Johnny one too.
Like I said in the other one, I have loved Johnny since I seen him in cry baby, I was like five years old, he is such a hottie. I love them both. rolling on floor laughing

The pic is me again, dreamin, LOL

Machete_guy
Johnys better than orlando. Orlandos husky voice is annoying "we must save elisibith!!!!!!!!!!" (in husky voice) GOD its annoying....what am i talking about?

JohnnyzAngel
So do you sit there and watch it over and over again, to make it annoying? Just so you can complain?Or is just once enough to implant it in your brain forever. I'm just buggin ya.
I love his voice.

Machete_guy
You got the "im just buggin ya" point right but i didnt undersatnd the rest.

JohnnyzAngel
nevermind

Can't joke with nobody around here. I'm leavin

Machete_guy
yyeeeeaaaaahhh...you do that..thumbup1

johnny.d girl
geee ur nice 2day ain't u machetei come here so i can wonder off 2 lala land with johnny and u make her leve!!!!!!! HMPH!

Machete_guy
sorry..sad

johnny.d girl
thats ok ur 4given............

Machete_guy
did dhe really leave?

johnny.d girl
well she aint her is she?.....ah well she should b back 2morrow
anyway if he showed up at my door............maaaahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!! *evil grin*dev

Machete_guy
Thast wierd scary and funny all at the same time...

johnny.d girl
yes u've said that.....in 1 of me threads!!!!!
but..............i can't help it...........he's sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo f**kin sexy!!!!!!

Machete_guy
thats wierd funny and scary all at the same time (HA! thats not the same line..its in a different order! HA! well that was my enjoyment for the day) *reaches for knife again*

johnny.d girl
oh no u don't!!!!
*takes knife from machete then chucks it as far as possible*
HA!!!if ye want it go fetch!!!! LOL

ArrghPirateGirl
*laughs*

Kes
Nothing to do with POTC. There's a tread about Johnny in the celebs forum. Talk there.
Closing--closed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.