A new Wookie (merged)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SmackNutz
laughing

This is one guy who'll never need Rogaine...

LordRevan
uh thats not a wookie but it is kind of funny and sad laughing out loud sad

Freddy_vs_Jason
WHAT THE HELL IS THAT!!!!!!!!!!

*runs off screaming*

Shadowkiller
ohh no its bigfoot

marshall_vox
Looks like "Cousin It" from the Addams Family TV show to me.

JKozzy
Looks like the top of somebody's head to me...

VengeanceGOD
It's a disease known as the "Wolfman Disease" (I can't remember the official name) that causes uncontrollable hair growth in your face. It's actually really kind of sad.

Julie
that was strange

Darth Venom
OMG What is that sad

Darth Venom
here's a new Wookie (right)
and Chewie (left)

What do you think of the pic ?

dragonx
cool big grin ,but didnt i post this 1 already?

Vader Raider
Lots- O -Wookies in EP3 big grin

yanglike
looks like harry and the hendersons eheh smile

The Ones
IT IS A ................THING!!!

Sith Master X
It'll be interesting to see many wookies in action in Episode 3 knowing that we've only really seen Chewie as a Wookie.

SMX
cool

Corsie
what are everyone`s thoughts on Chewie being in Episode 3?

madsci
i think it all depends on how lucas makes everything tie up in the end. i have always loved chewie, no matter what. i just hope it isn't corny.

madsci

Sith Master X
Personally, I'm looking forward to seeing Chewie, another character from the old movies back on screen. As long as Chewie has a decent part (doesn't have to be long) and it isn't anything lame, then I'll be perfectly happy with it.

SMX
cool

yanglike
I think Chewie and other wookies will be doing some kind of rebellion against the empire because the empire is taking all non-human to make them slaves or something like that. At least that is how Solo met him smile

QX100
I think they'll use the suits from EP1

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.