I just saw this movie for the first time......

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DracotheDragon
I just saw this movie and I loved it! I mean, I thought this movie would suck horribly because of how underadvertised it was, but I finally decided to watch it on friday a few weeks back because I had nothing to do. Instead of sucking horribly, it RULED! I like the part where Jack takes the coin, turning him into an undead skeleton too, but how they didn't show it until Jack and "the other guy" were fighting. That was great! Am I the only person that thought this movie would suck? I really thought it would....... confused

SimoneDepp
i have seen it 100 times!
no a lot of times.
really....
it ruledsmile!!!!!
i saw it 3 times in theathers.
but i run out of money.....sad
hmprf.

ArrghPirateGirl
Ive seen it like a zillion times I lost count after bout 23 times of watching it I LOVE IT

tinkerbell668
yeah im with arrgh pirate girl!!!

SimoneDepp
i am to

airangel
bad poll draco the dragon....................b/c these chickies have watched it a million, zillion times........you have just stepped into Orlando/Johnny Fandome!!! laughing out loud

*giggles*

Machete_guy
Bad advertising???

johnny.d girl
yep..................LMFAO

ArrghPirateGirl
LOL Yeah we all crazy JOHNNY FANS here apart from M_G coz he is a guy

johnny.d girl
LMFAO

Machete_guy
Bit Obvious...Machete_"GUY"...lol

Joscail
Machete is just jealous JD gets all the attention round here! Any way, in answer to the topic....I watch the movie everyday! I love it!!

Machete_guy
...jealous? about johny depp???????...you speak madness...

ArrghPirateGirl
HA HA HA HA Some1's jellous *sniggers then runs off b4 head gets chopped off AGAIN*

Joscail
*Gives Machete a hug* It's alright we understand--But still love JD!!!! *Runs off.*

<<We are infectious, I swear we are a virus!! Any Post we go into we turn it into another Pirate Party!!!! Have ye noticed that aswell?>>

SimoneDepp
muahaha

JosieD.
evil face

SimoneDepp
What the f**k?

ArrghPirateGirl
LOL Nut we do dont we HA HA HA

Unholy_Cheese
Johnny gets all the attentionblowup

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.