Spider man VS Spider man 2099

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

norrin radd

VENOMfan
I voted Spider-man but I wish Scarlet Spider was in this poll, that would be rad

norrin radd

Asian Hulk
How do you think about Spidey

FrothByte
spiderman 2099... i vote him because i... err like his costume better. lol

Arachnoidfreak
lol i love his costume too

norrin radd
yhea great costume

Pred@tor
both of them suck ass

Alex-Neo
any pictures of them ive never seen spiderman 2099

Arachnoidfreak
Spiderman 2099

http://www.samruby.com/Heroes/Spiderman2099/2099Spiderman.gif

Linkalicious
Spiderman....accept no impersonations.

VENOMfan
Im sure Stan Lee and his fortune would agree roll eyes (sarcastic)

Magee
lmao, true.

ScarletSpider
Bam! Scarlet Spider.

VENOMfan
too bad I already voted. he was my first choice

norrin radd
ah come on spiderman is better then scarlet spider

VENOMfan
character wise is differnt. In a straight fight it should go to Scarlet.

he is Spiderman. just with more stuff to use.

Impact webbing, Stingers, gizmos, a sweater....

Arachnoidfreak
lol, a sweater.

Hey does anyone remember that storyarc where Parker kept changing his superhero identity? he was Dusk, Prodidgy, Ricochet, Hornet, and even...The Amazing Bag Man! woot! i loved that storyarc.

ScarletSpider
It's the Identity Crisis storyline. It spun off into the Slingers, which was mega kamayamaya super badass. Not even Tom Seleck can step to that, and we all know how cool Magnum P.I. is.

It happened in '98 or so, Jameson put a bounty on Spidey's head, so he invented the new identities.

Arachnoidfreak
yea, I thought the title of the storyarc was Identity Crisis, but i wasnt 100% sure. one of my favorites. i dont remember the Slingers spin-off though...

ScarletSpider
It was pretty good, and had potential, but it got canned after 12 issues. As far as we know they're still operating as a team, after their series was done they were seen in an issue of New Warriors turning down membership offers. So they're currently wading in the Second Stringer pool at the moment.

Arachnoidfreak
You sure it wasnt just a 12 issue mini series?

ScarletSpider
I'm not sure, I don't think it was originally, but the writer mentioned being cancelled on the last letters page. I think they started out with big intentions, and it gradually became a 12 issue mini series.

I still want 'em back.

WAF3001
i believe ben reilly is the best dressed, but they're all equals

Arahan
You guys know that Spiderman got Upgrades? Stronger, faster, organic webbing, insect telepathy (wtf). So in my opinion Spidey would win.
And yes Scarlet has the better gadgets.

Onikirimaru
Whose that guy in the Scuba looking stuff?

K3VIL
Originally posted by Arahan
You guys know that Spiderman got Upgrades? Stronger, faster, organic webbing, insect telepathy (wtf). So in my opinion Spidey would win.
And yes Scarlet has the better gadgets.
insect telepathy?
Marvel is really becoming crap.New Avengers sucks.

Arahan
yes insect telepathy, well he can communicate to them. But I still dont know for what he is needing that?
Spider telepathy would be okay, but insects?

May be he can now flirt with Spider-Woman without hearing anybody else their private dirty talks wink

The New Avengers arent good balanced, too much Street Level Guys.

My New Avengers:

Captain America (Leader)
Ironman (Scintist and money bag)
Spider-Man (Motivator and all Rounder)
Beta Ray Bill (Muscles)
Sentry (Muscles)
Quciksilver (Speedster and Scout)
Spider-Woman (They need a woman smile )
Wonderman (Muscles)

and a powerful telepath: The X-Man, okay he is dead but they could revive him somehow

That would be a kick ass Team.

Scoobless
Originally posted by ScarletSpider
It was pretty good, and had potential, but it got canned after 12 issues. As far as we know they're still operating as a team, after their series was done they were seen in an issue of New Warriors turning down membership offers. So they're currently wading in the Second Stringer pool at the moment.

i have the full run of Slingers... it had potential but it never really did anything with it.... instead of creating new bad guys (one of whom seemed to be a giant rat) they could have brought back other ones (not like Marvel has a shortage of villains running around)

i doubt they'll be coming back anytime soon..... and Hornet is dead (he got himself killed by Wolverine in the "Enemy of the State" story line)

Blanket
I am bumping this.

dev10n
its been announced that in spiderman shattered dimensions you can play with spiderman 2099

I liked o'hara. I say he wins

Black bolt z
What are 2099's feats?

He's cooler and therefore wins by default

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.