Sorry George but what have you been eating?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

theEviljedi
Who's that in the new select pic?Is it Jabba.No it's someone bigger than Jabba,it's Lucas.God what has happened to him lately?He needs to cut back on the sweets I think.laughing out loud

Dim
EJ....don't go there...Leave the man alone...He looks a heck of a lot better then alot of men his age...

Darth Heinous
You shouldn't be so quick to insult other people, especially if they haven't done you any harm. Why are you being a jerk to George Lucas anyway? If you don't like him, GET THE HELL OUT OF THIS SITE!

King Jedi
Darth Henious is completly right. I don't see anything wrong with him.

theEviljedi
I'm just saying that because since he became rich and famous he has been getting bigger and bigger.Nothing personal.I'm getting bigger myself.

Darth Daft
Well he has had children since making the original trilogy. Doesn't having kids make you put on weight because when you're pregnant you get loads of flab or something?
That must be what's wrong with him.

theEviljedi
I think the women get fat Darth.Anyway his kids are adopted.All except one that is.

Darth Daft
Well perhaps he's fat because he thinks fat is sexy. Maybe he wants women to find him attractive.

theEviljedi
Gross

Darth Daft
Ok then. Maybe not.
Well perhaps he is fat because he is hiding loads of his Jedi gear up his clothes. He must have gained lots of valuable items while journeying around the world filming Star Wars.
A Jedi Master has to stay prepared......

Dim
READ MY SIG!!!

leave the man alone aready...he's just fine the way he is.. *sob*

Darth Daft
I agree. Still, do you think all that fat is there because he's been spending too much time on Nal Hutta? I went there once. Horrible, polluted place it was. Still, friendly Hutts there. Feed you loads of food.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.