apocalypse vs doc ock

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jamond1
after seeing the thread about doc ock, i think he is rather tough.Nothing can cut his extra arms...so if apocalypse fight with doc ock...will he win??
or any other heores can take doc ock??

FrothByte
You must be joking me. apocalypse would rip doc ock to shreds. his adamantium arms won't do nothing to harm apocalypse.

jamond1
how about Mr. sinister??...is he a tough guy??

ragesRemorse
if omega red can't give A-poc a decent fight there is no way in hell that doc ock can stand up against him. A-poc is one of marvels most powerful and devastating villians

Linkalicious
pfft. Apoc doesn't only with this fight...he rips those adamantium ock arms straight from the dear doctors back...then he hooks them up to a chiwawa just for shits and giggles. Just like in Mars Attacks!

JuggernautFan
when did these 2 fight?

muffin man
apocalypse he would snap those adamantium tentacules

Mainstream
Apocalypse would turn Doc Ock into seafood!!!!!!

uQifg2WV
Umm, Apoc would squash him. Those arms are useless against a 5000 year old mutant with innumerable powers.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by jamond1
after seeing the thread about doc ock, i think he is rather tough.Nothing can cut his extra arms...so if apocalypse fight with doc ock...will he win??
or any other heores can take doc ock??

https://media.giphy.com/media/wHB67Zkr63UP7RWJsj/giphy.gif

carthage
At least give Doc Oc Hercules or Thor to help

ShadowFyre
Ock won't be needing his tentacles for this. He oneshots with his barehands.

So the thread you made inspired you to make the thread that you had already made? Are you from KMC's future or something? Like Stilts kid come back to warn him of alcoh or something?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.