Check this out from SS.com!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MAMA
Friday, May 14, 2004

All Apologies: I wish to extend my heart felt apologies to George Lucas, his family and all of Lucasfilm for any comments I have posted that may be misunderstood. Everything I post on this site is just for fun and I don't mean to offend anyone by it. Things have gotten out of control when my words hurt somebody's feelings or upset someone. From now on, I will try to never mention Lucas again on SS.com.

Hehehe laughing

Holsten
Yes tis quite good to see, he still hasnt said he is a liar yet though

The Ones
or a faker...

Creechuur
This stuff belongs in the SuperShadow thread, I think.

Darth Venom
thanksss all of you dudes and dudets but really there is really no reason 2 thank me i am glad i can help you all out as a SW fan it is my duty 2 share everything with you what i can get my hands on ,just keep spreading the stuff i release anywhere you can ,SW fans should always stick 2gether and i am glad 2 see that there are still real SW fans who dont stab eachother in the back ,you are all the saviors of the SW legacy

dragonx
omg DV is so funny he cant say anything cause he knows now i will make a screenshot when he opens his big mouth

http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/8486/ScreenShot066.gif

finti
toomuch stuff of theis Super Shadow closing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.