who knows about super shadow site?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Omegaman
Is this site reliable? Where do they get their info from> Because they even have a whole script from Esp 3 very detailed!

It also has some quotes from Lucas himself. One thing he said was that we will find out who ordered the clone army and that the character who did was in Esp 2 (on screen)!! So it cannot be QJ.

yerssot
he steals almost everything from other sites and if not he makes it up

Ushgarak
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f38/t34129.html

Check it out. Short answer, no, but some of his re-posted info is good.

Darth_Geo
supershadow's site gives me a good laugh laughing laughing

Holsten
Got another one!

Anakin2Vader
everyone knows about supershadow.. if you google anything star wars related you will get his site. These guys are right... everything on the site is bogus unless he stole the info from a more genuine site. I cant tell you how many times I have seen him post info the day after TFN or someone else then try to take credit for having the info first. Also he makes up alot of shit then removes it or corrects it when its proven wrong, like his AOTC summaries that were waaaay off.
I love it when he says that Sifo Dyas will not be revealed in Ep 3 and points people to his history section to read some wacked out desription of dooku hiring someone who hired someone who imitated Syfo Dias. Ha What a crackpot

Lyn
SuperShadow....*shudders*
Believe me Omegaman...stay away from his site...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.