Mr. and Mrs.Smith

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kes
There are so many rumors flying around about Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt getting it on in the set of Mr. and Mrs.Smith that I started looking for info on the movie. In case ppl dont know what I'm talking about

Plot:
A bored married couple is surprised to learn that they are assassins hired to kill each other.

I found this and it has gotten me really interested in this movie. (if it is true) I'm dieing to see Angie has a suburban wife laughing

http://www.filmjerk.com/nuke/article861.html

forumcrew
yea i heard of it a while ago.. i cant imagine the rumors are true though.. seeing as pitt and anniston have both said recently they want to have kids soon

movie sounds like it could be very good though.. normally id say no but i like and respect the 2 stars a lot

Kes
Yeh, rumors are BS. Angie always said "a married man is an ugly man." Ppl make it sound like she's Julia Roberts (who ****s anything with pants and likes to steals ppls husbands!).

Yes, the 2 stars of this movie is what called me 1st to it. But after reading that it makes the movie sound a bit more interesting. Hope the flu didnt make any damage thou. Time limit is a *****!

forumcrew

Kes
wacko Indeed!

Aku
You mean in the film or on the set?

Besides, angelina jolie is well sexy. Who could say no to her? Ok she may not be the sexiest woman in da world but shes not far off.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Kes
In the movie they get pretty steamy! And rumors said that they get the same outside the set.

But lets not go into that, just movie talk wink

ladygrim
that sounds like a good idea don't want anyone spreading it further that'll be a bugger any ways not heard bout this movie whats it bout

Kes
Press on the link and read. Its worth it big grin

Kes
Set pictures. I had seen a few but cant find they site again. All I know is that it was spanish! To bad I didnt keep them.
But here are a few from killermovies.com

Kes
Another

Kes
And

Kes
This does not sound good sad

Jolie's Battle with Film Director

Angelina Jolie almost walked out of new movie Mr And Mrs Smith after a series of bitter bust ups with director Doug Liman. According to gossip columnist Roger Friedman, Jolie's onscreen husband Brad Pitt has had to act as mediator between the pair as they have "disagreed on just about everything he has asked her to do", according to onset sources. Jolie has reportedly come close to "meltdown" and the film's budget has spiraled out of control to over $100 million with a month of shooting left, as Liman struggles to keep a grip on production on the film, which is due for release later this year. An insider tells Friedman, "You can tell there's tension on set. Between the written word and what was shot would be three different things."

eleveninches
sad
cry

is that bad??

Kes
Well yeh. If things go wrong during filming then the movie comes out shit!
Plus Angie isnt happy cry

forumcrew
yea thats not good at all im shocked by the over 100 million in budget.. i was just startin to really look forward to this too. I saw a picture of her rock climbing that was for the movie. hopefully everything works out

Kes
Yes. Big budget slip!
You saw a pic and you didnt save it (to later post here)? ranting
HOW DARE YOU?????

cry Can you get it? Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

nach01
Yeh, I saw that pic too... i cant find it and post it though cuz i dont know how to post pics

Kes
You've been here since Jan and you still dont know how to post pics???blink

Press post reply at the top or bottom of the page. the at the end you have an option called attach file. just use the browse button to look for the pic in your PC and post wink

forumcrew
it was in people magazine.. sorry

nach01
embarrasment thanks! big grin i've been trying to figure that out forever embarrasment

Kes
crybaby

lil bitchiness
eek! him and angie!!!

I do believe them two would be great together in real life, but thats not the point anyway.

Im lookinging foward to this film, it looks good, the story sounds very interesting and Bradley and Angelina are in it!! drool

lil bitchiness
Dont panic Kes!! happy

NEW YORK: Brad Pitt almost lost his onscreen wife in the upcoming flick Mr and Mrs Smith .

Angelina Jolie had almost walked out of the movie after her constant tiffs with the film's director, Doug Liman.

Gossip mongers claim that Jolie simply refused to accept whatever Liman said.

According to IMDB, it was only when Pitt intervened that his reel marriage was saved.

"You can tell there's tension on set. Between the written word and what was shot would be three different things," an insider was quoted as saying.

big grin its all good, ''almost'' but its all well now...or so it seems here confused

Kes
well the guy isnt filming what it is written! What the f**k?

lil bitchiness
Yeah, and she is not taking shit from anybody, so...i guess you can see where this whole thing is coming from thumb up

To be honest, changes made on the day, or later on doesnt always work out well erm

Kes
Yeh, exactly. Something tells me she liked the script but it is not liking the filming sad Like I said...she's sad cry

airangel
sad Well hopefully everything gets resolved and this movie making isn't a loss cause.........

I got interested in this movie when i too was hearing rumors about brad and Angelina......... he is hott, way beyond hot and Angelina is about the sexiest woman alive! I am a woman and I think she is sexy. My husband gets a kick out of that when I say that.

Hopefully Brad doesn't mess things up with Jen........... an affair and baby making don't go together (him and jen are trying for a baby)

Can't wait to see this movie.......... big grin

forumcrew
there actually not trying for a baby yet she is doing a few projects and then they are not that it really matters.. but yea kes ill try to get the pic online today or tomorrow

Kes
big grin Thank you

lil bitchiness
Not to sound funny or anything, but Brad's marrage its not really Angelina's responisbility. Im sure she wont do anything innapropriate, but if anything does happen, Brad is the one that should be watching out for his marrage not Angelina. More power to them both however. thumb up

Cant wait for a trailer though....eek!

cLoVi€
it is already stared???? blink

Kes
What?

cLoVi€
mr and mrs smith.
blink

it is a movie with brad pitt and angelina jolie, right?

Kes
Yes. Did you mean is it out yet?No, it comes out either late 2004 or 2005.

cLoVi€
yes i meant that... sowwie...
ok tx.

nach01
i found some pix of her and maddox on the set of mr. and mrs. smith

Drifter101
never heard of this movie, but it sounds like an interesting plot.

forumcrew
are you just letting us know? or you gonna post them

nach01
i was gonna post them but my friend came over and picked me up before i could... we had a job interview and we were almost late
back to mr. and mrs. smith... here are the pics

nach01
another

nach01
one more big grin

Kes
LOL those are great but hmmm when I said set pics I mean set pics. Her in the set working or talking to the director stick out tongue you know?!
This is turning into a Angie Jolie thread laughing

lil bitchiness
OMG I think im gonna faint in a min no expression

''Catherine Zeta-Jones has emerged as a frontrunner to join Brad Pitt in Mr
and Mrs. Smith. Nicole Kidman had been set to play the female lead, until
her The Stepford Wives schedule created a conflict. The Doug Liman film is
about a bored married couple who discover they are enemy assassins hired to
kill each other.

Nicole Kidman???? no expression i REALLY immensly dislike her! She would have ruined the movie...i mean come on, Nicole Kidman or Angelina Jolie!!

lil bitchiness
If Brad Pitt gave up this role, Johnny Depp was interested in taking over.

Kes
I obviously prefer Angie. But Nicole could have been interesting. I prefer her to Catherine. Yeh, JD would have been cool too. But I'm glad it ended this way big grin

lil bitchiness
Yeah, I am too. smile

Johnny Depp and Angie would have made it nicely, appearantly Brad almost gave up the role to go finish off his Ocean 12, but when angelina joined he stuck with it smile

Im still looking for the set shots, and i came accross all this info.

Ellen
kes help me on my problem!

Kes
blink

lil bitchiness
Anyway confused

Back to the pics.

My grin would be that big, if not bigger if i stood next to Bradley love

lil bitchiness
Few more smile

lil bitchiness
big grin

Kes
Cool.

silver_tears
Actually Angie didnt show up for a showing in Cannes just to not make Jen upset.love

I can't wait till the movie either, hopefully it's great big grin

nach01
it will definately be great... i mean it has both angie and brad in it love

Stormy Day
Sounds like a cool movie.I doubt it will make more that 100 mil which is a lost for the studio.

scuba
Hey who cares about Jen.... Angelina looks better w/ Brad any ways no question about it............Plus the movie sounds good to me......

Stormy Day
Nichole Kidman and Brad would have been interesting.

nach
nah, i like the angie and brand combo better

Stormy Day
Seriously?They dont seem like a very good combo conisering they dont look like a good couple messed

Iwane
Hey guys! I'm a huge fan of Michelle Monaghan and I would like to know if there are pictures of her out there. I have seen pics of Brad and Angie but I can't find of Michelle. I guess is because she has a small role... Damn it! LOL

Iwane
Anyone here?

forumcrew
http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2004401620,00.html

movieluver
I heard about this movie like a year ago , and i can't belive that im seeing pics of them together, and the movie picking up. All i have to say is, i waited toO lonG, to be dissapointed. it better be hella good. I mean look at the facts. angie jo and brad r in it. its a genre they both really have never done which is most exciting to me. Action/ i dont know about adventure like POTC, but definately romance/thriller/spy and those r my ultimate favorite genres put into one movie. its been described as true lies meets the war of the roses, so im praying it will be that good. To all those who think anyone but angie jo and brad r fit 4 these roles, or even any possibilities of anyone else....what the hell r u thinking? this is literally an onset match made in heaven. ne news about trailers, or possible teasers this year 04? i cant wait. theyre both on a roll right now making movies, especially ANGIE. I LOVE HER SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH AS WELL AS BRAD!!!!!

Also brad and angie are not an item nor will they be because theyre too different. however, i think you people need to read intervies instead of star magazine. in angies new premiere magazine, she talks about the film, rumors, and how untrye they are, and brad said something about her that was interesting. he said she is one of the most mispercieved women in hollywood, and that she's so kind, and good, and totally different from what he thought of her based on stuff hes seen or READ!n so that's cool, and she said she LOVED making the movie, and i know 4 a fact its final about everything. no going back now!!

nach
yea.. im really excited for this movie too.. especially since brad is my alltime favorite actor and angie is my alltime favorite actress. i love them both and cant wait to see the trailer

Lord Soth
Mr. and Mrs. Smith (2005)-The fillm tells the story of how a couple's stagnant marriage becomes lively and full of adventure when they realize each is an assassin hired to kill the other. (Spy, Romance, Thriller)

Starring Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie, Angela Bassett, Keith David

June 10th

movieluver
i heard that there is a trailer on man on fire, and i dont know if it's true or not, but im renting cuz i wanna see it neway!although i doubt it cuz theyre still filming it right now, i think, but i still hope its true.

And if it isn't my guess is that the teaser will be on an anticipated fall movie, like MEET THE FOCKERS, or OCEAN"S 12 or something. alongside with Elektra and perhaps miss congeniality 2! i cant wait till december!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

movieluver
One more thing!

PLEASE tell me this movie is rated R!!
i mean come on the best action movies are always rated R, and the best any movie 4 that matter other than comedy really!

makaky
Just checked my copy of Man On Fire and the only trailers on the DVD are The Day After Tomorrow, I Robot, and AVP (Alien vs Predator). sad

BloomBabyGirl
i dunno bout this movie. both brad and angelin are greatactors/tress but the i mean how can u not know ur an assasin hired to kill some1? ah well i know ima end up seeing it anyway

movieluver
good news makaky...............

the trailer is finally out on movies.com smile smile

you all can thank me later! Happy Dance big grin smile Happy Dance

makaky
How 'bout "Thank You" right now! I'll check it out this minute!

forumcrew
www.comingsoon.net also has it, and it looks very good

movieluver
i saw it ... what do what do u guys think? i just have .....A FEW words to say!

i f*****g loved it man. they both looks so sexy, and i love movies where people find things out about eachother. i ams o glad the director of the bourne supremacy did not direct it, cuz his fights are shaky!

it looks rated r to me! thank god...... i cant believe it is coming out in the summer Happy Dance big grin Happy Dance

BloomBabyGirl
wow. i completely changed my mind. this movie is gonna rock

movieluver
movies.com stopped showing the trailer because 20th century fox asked them not to. they said something like itll be on the day after tomorrow od DVD in a week or two. However, there is a site being developed, and it will be ready in early October, they said. i think the source was comingsoon.net www.mrandmrssmithmovie.com

Lord Soth
Yup, the movie looks great

movieluver
this thread is officialy off the first poll page, we need to bring it back. anyone has any new word, or for those who have seen the trailer, would u like to talk about it????

nach
it wont let me watch it sad mad

moni
Happy Dance Well I missed the trailer, so what was it like.

movieluver
it was awesome. i cant explain it. it was too cool for words ! sorry u didnt see it. it will prolly show up like in a month or two at a theatre near you! lol

movieluver
the official site will not be active until about a few months before the release of the film according the iesb.com....................... also i guess if i want people to start talking about the movie agin i guess i should say for those who didnt get a chance to view the trailer.. its starts out by showing them each doing their own CIA thing and say they're the worlds most deadly assasins, then it shows how they are secretive from oneanother, and find out what they really do through little clues and hints, and throughout the trailer they show angie with an assault riffle, and brad with knives, and stuff. the best part is their lives at home, are so cool, and the way they act with oneanother. itll be great as most of u already know. it also shows them getting at it seriously!!!!!!!! so itll be a lot like true lies with more sex and voilence. Oh lastly it showed at tward the end of the trailer brad and angie were fighting eachother............... a line i will forever love said by noneother than angie jo, "still alive babie?..." to yes brad..............now we ought to talk about it more!

RedDragon04
"It's obvious you want me dead. I'm becoming less and less concerned for your well-being."-Pitt

Vina Vaughn:"You've been identified by an enemy agent. What do you do?"

Pitt *holds up assault rife*: I'm gonna take this
---------------------------------------------------------------------

This movie looks really good. It might even surpass The Bourne Identity.

movieluver
that was from the trailer right? that was a tite scene i saw shortly of! do u have the trailer downloaded if u do i would like to have it........i need to see it again it was so cool

KillTheLight
http://www.themoviebox.net/movies/2005/IJKLM/Mr-and-Mrs-Smith/trailer.php

yay there showing the trailer again I just watched it eek! droolio

movieluver
has anyone seen the teaser poster?, i saw it on movies.com. Its so awesome! It seems like the trailer is officially on many sites now, so those of u who havent see it, I advise u all to do so! smile

BOPRecruit 16
i heard that this movie is based on an old alfred hitchcock movie. is this true?

movieluver
catually they are two totally different movies! this is not a horror movie, its spy action drama! the only best genres a movie can have! wink

TombRaiderGurl
the trailer is on my dvd "The Day After Tomorrow"!!

i cant wait untill this movie comes out!!!!! big grin

movieluver
yah its soo awesome!, its been modified on movies.com though, 4 those who care to check it out!

nach
it just came out today in the US.. anyone see it?? im curious to know if it's good or not

jnr hiphop
I'm really looking forward to watching this movie.. its in cinemas today here in AUS..

Myth
The best word to describe this movie is "fun." Not a great movie because it BIG TIME lacks a storyline. It has a set up but no true storyline besides the set up. However, there is non-stop action and humor throughout. Sadly, there is no more funny Vince Vaughn lines other than the ones in the commercials.

Jackie Malfoy
This looks like a great movie.I can't wait to go see it with my boyfriend it looks so funny.JM

ickeris2003
I saw this movie yesturday and I truly liked it. It had action with some comedy in it which was pretty good. The audience was great to they laughed a lot. I truly enjoyed myself. Angelina Rocks smile

Morning_Glory
so how was this movie? anyone see it yet?

cal31
Going to see it tonight, looks good. It had a huge first day, made $18 million on Fri.

Myth
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
so how was this movie? anyone see it yet?

Read above your post a bit. That should help. wink

Morning_Glory
i cant be bothered ...

I want to hear new ideas eat

cal31
Just saw it and it was a pretty good action flick. If you love gun fights and car chases, or Angelina Jolie in some pretty revealing outfits yes, this is definetly your movie. Like most summer action flicks, the story really doesn't exists, it just is there to set up the hour of action you see, but it's good once in awhile to have a movie like that. My only complaints would be that Vince Vaughn didn't get more screen time and I really disliked the ending with how they kind of just cut it off. I mean, you understand what happens afterwards, but a little explanation or longer conclusion would have been better.

Morning_Glory
...hmmm...how was Brad Pitt? was he hot as usual

cal31
He played the role perfectly. He balanced the serious side of the character along with the sarcastic and humorous side, kinda like his character in the Ocean's movies.

TombRaiderGurl
i seen this movie yesturday, and i really liked it, im thinkin about going and seeing it again smile

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by cal31
He played the role perfectly. He balanced the serious side of the character along with the sarcastic and humorous side, kinda like his character in the Ocean's movies.

but I asked was he hot as usual?

HarmoNiC FLo
yeah i saw it 2nite...it was ****in awesome. the storyline was good too..i mean for what its based on, the story kept me interested.

brad was pimp in it, i liked the scene where angelina goes down on him...not litterally, and he does the pimp grin. every1 laughed..even me. it has humor thtll get you no matter who you are.

and the action scenes were reallly rugged and cool. definitely a cool movie. its original. a must see

jnr hiphop
Ooo.. you guys are making me want to watch it more and more.. eek!

Ou Be Low hoo
Yo, I just checked it out with my biznitch last night. Personally, I wouldn't have chosen to see it, but it was fun, light and frivalous. Doug Liman's a decent director - although he's never going to do anything as good as 'Swingers' again - but it was the stars who made the show. Brad Pitt is always fun to watch and I think - when he doesn't try too hard - he can do comedy pretty well. As for Angelina Jolie, she looked amazing. I never thought she was all-that-and-a-bag-of-chips until I saw this movie. Now that I've seen it, I really do think she is all-that-and-a-bag-of-chips. Her boobs were fantastic. Also, the final quip by Brad at the end was hilarious.

All in all - It's fun, but nothing special...Apart from those boobs, of course...

jnr hiphop

sexyking
Originally posted by Ou Be Low hoo
Yo, I just checked it out with my biznitch last night. Personally, I wouldn't have chosen to see it, but it was fun, light and frivalous. Doug Liman's a decent director - although he's never going to do anything as good as 'Swingers' again - but it was the stars who made the show. Brad Pitt is always fun to watch and I think - when he doesn't try too hard - he can do comedy pretty well. As for Angelina Jolie, she looked amazing. I never thought she was all-that-and-a-bag-of-chips until I saw this movie. Now that I've seen it, I really do think she is all-that-and-a-bag-of-chips. Her boobs were fantastic. Also, the final quip by Brad at the end was hilarious.

All in all - It's fun, but nothing special...Apart from those boobs, of course...

Yes an excellent film from start to finish in fact i can call it the most entertaining film i have seen all year.

MC Mike
They should have had them go after the two firm bosses after they join forces, that would add a story. Knowing Hollywood that's going to be in some sequel or something.

LiL nAstY GirL
I thought this movie was so good

forumcrew
just saw it, liked it a lot

nach
im thinking about taking my lil sister cuz she really wants to see it, but she's only like 12. i can tell that there's some sexual action from the trailers but do any of u who saw it think it's too inappropriate? Like i dont care if she flashes her boobs or something, my sisters seen a few movies like that before, but i dont want my sister to see something like the scene angie had in original sin

LiL nAstY GirL
no nudity...

potter_luver48
I Loved that movie!
Brad Pitt is So Gorgeous!
and you'll be able to take ur sis's to the movie nach. my 9 yr old bro saw it.

nach
k, thanks

potter_luver48
no prob smile

BasketCase
I went into the movie not thinking I would like it, but after seeing it I thought it was really good, I liked it.

hottroybod

sandtrap16
Yea, I agree, this movie was all good fun. How 'bout when Brad Pitt does that little kung fu move after catching that lamp or something from falling over and making a big noise? Just like any cute boy would react! Very down to earth, except for that robot appearance, I thought. I guess they were trying to emphasize how advanced the assassin business could be or something? Personally, I think they would have done better to have just had a Roomba cleaning up after them while they ate dinner or something. The best action scenes were the ones with a bit of skin showing and some tough, good ole punches.

Red Superfly
This movie doesn't interest me in the slightest.

I can ogle Angelina Jolie if I want to on the internet, and there would be no Brad Pitt to make me feel inadequate and inferior. That b*stard and his perfectly 90 degree diamond cut jawline oh how ye mock me mad

Seriously though, is it any good? It seems like a download if I ever saw one.

nach
yea, it was amazing.. im definately going to buy the dvd when it comes out

shyuan_chang
But Jolie said that she won't allow herself to be the third person of Brad's marriage~
Since she'd been hurt in her marriage, I think perhaps she's honest!

nach
she's amazing

BloodRayne2Vamp
I'm confused ...........

BloodRayne2Vamp
Who is hotter Pitt or Jolie?/ big grin big grin

el_barto
I thought it was pretty good, wasnt the best, wasnt the worst.

fruits
i saw the movie, i thought it was great. honestly, one of the best ive seen!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.