Why Kill Bill is so popular . . .

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LeatherLep43
What's up with this movie? Why is it so important someone has to make a whole forum about it? Why can't it just be in the movie forums? Why is Kill Bill so popular? I don't get it . . . it's just one of those Karate movies you hear about all the time.

lil bitchiness
Nope, you're wrong. Its not JUST a karate movie. There is far more to it tha just karate. yes

Its well written, its well directed its just an awesome movie. Its cool and i cant stop watching it.

burlyman

sarahvma
It's because it's got style. It's because it's got a real story and a real plot. It's because it's by Tarantino, and anything Tarantino puts out (whether it is or not) is considered gold. It's because it's the anti-action film, in the sense that it defies all the stereotypes. And, to once again quote Mr. Tarantino - "It's ****ing cool"

burlyman

dave123
Ummm, this forum is not just Kill Bill... it's for PF, RD and all the other QT films under one forum big grin

burlyman
I think I said that mate stick out tongue

dave123
I don't think I could be bothered to read the other posts mate stick out tongue

but Kill Bill's a great film big grin I guess it got a lot of traffic/threads at some point, so Raz decided he needed a seperate place for them

JKozzy
Um, this is a forum about Quentin Taratino movies, which is not just "Kill Bill." QT is an awesome director/actor/writer/everything he does, think before you post, my friend. The movies that are made by QT are deep, you need to *gasp* think! during the movie!! Oh my lord, thinking, the forbidden word rolleyes1

dave123
hell, no one complained about SW having 4 forums stick out tongue

burlyman
It was orginally a SW forum roll eyes (sarcastic)
When are they moving? stick out tongue

dave123
hopefully in 10 minutes

WindDancer
Well, Raz made a poll in the movies section asking the board members if they wanted a KB/Tarantino forum. People voted....majority won....we have this forum. Why is Kill Bill popular? Hmm...I'm really don't think is that popular. If you were to compare it with the Matrix sequels, The LOTR trilogy, The Terminator sequels, Harry Potter, and POTC this movie doesn't come near as popular.

It's also more than a Karate movie. This movie has things some ppl appreciate. KB has things like good acting, dialogue, gore, action sequences, and a violent storyline. Some blockbuster hits rarely have these elements. Is all about CGI and fast action for those other movies.

<<Solo>>
Well Kill Bill is popular because..............it kicks ass?

lil bitchiness
Kill Bill had class. It was so well done. If it was just a karate movie, then i dont think it would have reached poularity that it has.

But think about it, this film had EVERYTHING, rape, murders, gore, revenge, humour, karate coolness, swords fight, anime bit...everything!

It simply....is amazing.

badkittykitty
Kill Bill as a whole movie is masterpiece.it plays homage to so many movies and borrows from them yet there is no movie totally like it and there will probably never be one again.

dave123
I can't even remember why I watched it confused

SenshiNaka
I watched it because i heard she cut people in half, but i got so much more out of it.

dave123
i downloaded it for some reason.... i wish i knew what messed

burlyman
I downloaded it cause it was Quentin and Uma's film.. love that they thought up while working on Pulp Fiction.. that he's basically been thinking about since he got in the movie business (K-BILLY) big grin
And it plays homage to Asian cinema, Westerns smile

dave123
nice sig there b-man yes

burlyman
Why thank you love ..yours is..um... lookaround

GIFs are b!tches mad It was originally bigger and better but I had to take pics out sad

dave123
it's for our great British comedy mad you better like OFAH mad

burlyman
OFAH?? blink

dave123
Only Fools and Horses
http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/1215000/images/_1219668_fools.jpg

sorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry, i'll go back on topic after this embarrasment

burlyman
eek! Course I do embarrasment sorry smile

confused ........yeah Bill's cool... smokin'

dave123
shame he dies eek!

jez, did my disk work?

burlyman
no2 No it's not

yes Yes it did

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.