Favourite hero/heroine in a horror movie?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Freddy_vs_Jason
I quiet liked Sidney from the Scream triligy. What about you guys?

samhain
Ash, Ash, Ash, Ash. Hail to the king baby.

chilled monkey
A tie between Jessie (Eliza Dushku) from 'Wrong Turn' and Erin (Jessica Biel) from 'Texas Chainsaw Massacre'.

zombieman
I like Donald Pleasence as Dr Loomis, his moments of madness make him interesting.

tabby999
ash

Cinemaddiction
Heroes in horror movies suck. I don't consider Ash a "hero", either. By definition, he's a coward, the anti-thesis of hero.

tabby999
nah, in Army of Darkness he goes into full hero mode, he leads the army against the deadites

Primitive Screwhead #1
Cinema's right... Ash really isn't a true hero. He's more interested in saving his own ass, but is just oozing with coolness in doing so. I'd call him my favorite "anti" hero.

Favorite heroine: Kirsty Cotton

MichaelMyerscoo
I like Freddy Krueger, Michael Myers and the heros ummmmmm........Evey,Rick,John,& Alex from the Mummy Returns

Zilverz
tommy jarvis from Friday 13th series

eggmayo
ASH even if he is an antihero, hes the only good one

DeNiro
ASH

your in charge of two things right now jack and shit and jack left town laughing out loud

Pred@tor
That would be Freddy.

Primitive Screwhead #1
Predator, you might want to look at the title of this thread again.

Wolfie
ASH

slayer
Nancy from NOES or ash. kirsty or wateva her name was from Hellraiser was pretty cool to. big grin

Ock
Laurie Strode from Halloween.

Primitive Screwhead #1
That would be Kirsty Cotton. Glad I'm not the only one here who rates her up there.

Dark Vengeance
the kid from chucky because he proves little guys can do big things

SpEeDwAy
Ripley in Aliens

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.