Marvel Battles : Captain America vs.Leader

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Asian Hulk
The Hulk arch-nemesis evil Leader tries to kidnapped the President.while Steve Rogers wear his Captain America suit and his shield.while the villain Leader tries to kill Captain America.when Bruce Banner makes angry to become as the Hulk and saves Cap's life and Captain America and the Hulk saved the President of the United States.while the President thanks Captain America in the White House.

Linkalicious
Brilliant!

Hulk do you draw at all? I like these little plots and scenarios a lot! I want to see you draw them as a comic...

Arachnoidfreak
hopefully someone else would script it...

VENOMfan
So the Leader kidnaps the president and Hulk and Cap'n fight him right?

this is the best one yet.

Asian Hulk
you are right

Maelstrom
Only the Presidant has been innoculated to gamma bombs and Cap. rushes in with the Hulks help to shield the president from the concussion of the blast, leaving the leader overradiated, while the Hulk jumps to safty. Cap's superserium protects him.

Asian Hulk
Because the Leader's men tried to kidnapped the President when Steve Rogers change into Capsuit.Bruce Banner changed into the Hulk and tried to saved the President and help Captain America

Asian Hulk
The Leader tried to kidnap the President if Captain America save the President's life

colossus17
i just wanted to bring this thread back...does the last post make sense to any1.....so isnt he already kidnapped.....or......are they telling him in advance that if someone tries to save him.....he will be kidnapped....

god bless asian hulk angel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.