Series' Finales Discussions

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Drifter101
Well this year there have been a lot of shows that are ending, too many if you ask me. Everybody Loves Raymond, Friends, Fraiser, The Practice, Angel, Making the Band II all these have either ended already or will next week, what do all these cancelations or endings mean? how will television respond with some of the biggest shows leaving the air, sure they'll live in sindication, but still, primetime may never be the same. and what is to replace these show? reality shows? oh please, this may be a sign that tv is goin downhill.

forumcrew
the practice is only half way leaving.. its a spinoff type like joey.. but James Spader is carrying the show anyway and with Shattner involved they more so just got rid of what was holding the show back

Stickle pop
i miss freind's

Drifter101
yea but still the main practice is ending, it clearly says series finally so in truth it is ending, not too crazy about the spin off

snazzypants
hey hey whats all this about frasier ending? its really good!! hey over her in england we still have to watch the last friends- so sad!!
well miss ya guys!!
sad
laughing you gave us many laughs!

Drifter101
yea fraiser ended last thursday

LanİeWindu
Everybody Loves Raymond has not ended and will not end in a week.

They have one more season, and in that last season there wil only be 16 episodes instead of the usual 23.

ElectricBugaloo
The Friends finale was kinda sappy
I liked the Frasier finale because it really captured the essence of the show.
Makin the Band II? finally. now MTV will just rerun the season in marathons every tuesday, wednesday and saturday instead of showing music videos like they should.

Drifter101
yea MTV is not music televsion, music videos take up only like 5 hours a day the rest is reality televison, too much reality tv these days, i for one am sick of it.

Darth Vicious
Whats this talk about a Practice spinoff? i havent heard anything about it even though i did get that feeling from the last few episodes of that new law offices since it hat Spader, Shattner, DeMornay, Rona Mitra, it should be interesting if they spin it off, James Spaders characters is cool. As far as Making the Band 2 goes you shouldve known it wasnt going to last since most all of the contestants were always fighting among themselves, to me they gave black people a bad name, they had such a great chance but blew it with being greddy and their petty differences, im glad is gone!

Drifter101
yea its some cheap show bout that william shatner firm, seems kinda corny to me.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.