Whats The Name of Episode III?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Discos
sorry for posting this but i cant see any other threads - dont give me any newbie attacks boy-o

I heard it on the radio (radio 1 UK) that they were going to announce it, i was told it was going to be called "Knights of the old republic" but isnt that a game?

JKozzy
Hm, actually that would be a good name for the third movie, yeah it's a game so I doubt they'd go and rename a movie the same thing. Nobody knows what the name is yet-- the official announcement should come by summer. smile

Discos
oh right, crazy stuff

i cant believe Palpatine is sidious......i just found that out like 30 seconds ago

Discos- how did you guys find out anyways

Creechuur
Is this for real??? You just found out...

Discos
well this would be my first encounter on the episode 3 forum and i am totally in the dark with episode 3 in a whole, i am a lotr guy man

please answer my question,

Discos
you guys take ages to reply no?

JKozzy
Four minutes is not ages --- and Sideous and Palp. both were pretty much the same voice/actor, and Sideous looked like the emperor, and Palp. becomes the emperor, so put two and two together... in EpII there is a scene with Anakin and Palp. together, "I can see you are becoming the greatest of all Jedi, more powerful than Master Yoda even." Just a bit of a hint of the conversion to the Dark Side that he's trying to do for Anakin.

moonwalker741
i found out cuz in episode 1 where qui-gon is gettin burned....yoda n mace r talkin sayin "bla bla bla....theres only 2, a master and an apprentice"...n they focus on a row of ppl...then they blur out all the ppl except palpatine....n also it wuz very obvious

JKozzy
yes

Creechuur
There is no title yet, but I think 'Birth of the Empire' is the favorite lately.

Doohass
The Databank on the SW site has this.
Palpatine instituted a military build-up unprecedented in galactic history. He created the New Order, a Galactic Empire that ruled by tyranny. The Jedi Knights, his biggest threat, were extinguished by his greatest dark side pupil: Anakin Skywalker, who had become Darth Vader.

Ushgarak
Ok, lots of threads about this... closing...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.