Bianary vs. Gladiator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Maelstrom
Happy Dance Bianary, the former Carol Danvers who lost herself to Rogue and became a starjammer, is connected to a white hole. It is virutually unlimited strength and power. The female Captian Marvel had different powers, those of light, but she too was one of marvels greatest strengths, and also was connected to the same thing, a white hole.
I think Bianary(don't know what happened to her character) could drop Gladiator to his knees. What 'cha think?

Wynndar
i have a feeling they may have fought before...but yea, i would imagine it would be a real good fight...I know binary doesnt have any of her powers anymore, but when she did she was a real bad ass...there is limit to how much Gladiator can take...one time some Skrulls hit him with something...i think it created a star like right in front of him....and it hurt him pretty good....if binary could recreate that kind of power then she could hurt him too.

Maelstrom
She can't create that to the best of my knowledge which makes it even cooler cause its in her. She may be the one character that could drop Galdiator with her fists and her star power she releases.

Wynndar
well Thor has also proved he can handle Gladiator in hand to hand combat...but this was only achieved when Reed Richards increased the speed that time moved around Thor...otherwise maybe he wouldnt be able to keep up...Gladiator is even faster than superman....so he can be kinda ridiculous....I think Morg is also capable of goin toe to toe with him

Maelstrom
True Galdiator can increase his own speed to move faster than objects he is traveing with. That is faster than hyperspace. I think bianary can only go as fast as hyperspace, im not even sure of that. That speed thing might make her lose, but i think shes stronger and mabey more invulnerable. Shes like fire inside, i don't think he can hurt solid fire.

Wynndar
yea that is a good point because gladiator still has organs and tissue....where binary is made of energy basically....but yea....Gladiator's speed makes him pretty sick

tkitna
I'm going with Binary. If i'm not mistaken, she once destroyed an entire planet in a matter of seconds.

Never
I'd have to go with Binary. She's waaaay more versatile. She taps white holes for power sad

For example, Binary ignites stars with zero problem, could siphon off all of Superman's energy (she can absorb energy), and torch Green Lantern.

Binary is a true heavyweight. Quite nasty.

Quick Freeze
lets take em back

Lucid Lui
Gladiator already waltzed through her blasts and knocked her out.

That's not very realistic though, as Binary was a powerhouse who could go toe to toe with Glads for a much longer fight if written correctly. Glads would win a slight majority though. Say 6/10.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.