Looks Like A Fresh Start

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JohnnyLove19
I read on another forum that all of the internet rumors were false, the title, plots, audition info, everything was false. This is coming from the writers themselves on their website, they also said to stop calling their office, but the site is being updated so I can't confirm it but I saw the same info twice in two different forums. So I guess it's back to the drawing board again...

P.S Johnny Depp is signed up for POTC 3!!!!YAY!!!!

jdfan66
whered u get this info?

Dogbert
LMAO, where did you get this "info"? I SERIOUSLY doubt that there are even talks of POTC 3... roll eyes (sarcastic)

JacksBabe777
No they have talked about pirates 3... before they even done the first one they thought about it... and they ARE doing a 2nd one and more then likely a 3rd... i guess if the 2nd one goes well then they will make a 3rd one. The more johnny the better. i really like this movie. and it's kinda good to know (or think just incase it's not true) that everything is false because i didn't wanna hear some of it. cuz it wasn't n e thing i could do big grin

So yea they are talking about a third pirates.... just to let everyone know!!!

jack's dudess
It is true.... and i posted that info on many sites...
I started the topic ... i am 'nat'

mmmmmm_ob :)
hmmmm.......im jus wanderinhow theyr gona end this...i mean is sum1 going 2 die......no no stop thinkin about this!!...stupid me...that cant hapen!!

jack's dudess
i can...... but like in lotr..... where i kept screaming at the screen in all 3 movies 'THEY'RE NOT DEAD!'

tis shoo funney.... jack could 'die' in the next movie... i'd like that....

"i thought you were dead!"
"am i not?"

JacksBabe777
I wouldn't like that too much. if jack died. but then there would be NO third one. the writers have already said (i think they touched on it in the comentaries too but oh well) that they have 2 more story ideas for jack sparrow... and of course Will and Elizabeth. SO. if jack dies... i'll die with him mad stick out tongue happy

JohnnyIsMadSexy
i read on an official site thingy that Johnny is signed up for the 3rd movie but sor far no one else has. i hope thats true!

JacksBabe777
Yea me too!!! that's cool.... yup! big grinbig grinsmile

arghhh_matey
What site are you gettin this info on? hmm

JohnnyIsMadSexy
i go to google and check out the different sites for POTC2, only trust the ones that are by an official person from the movie (writers, etc) and if its approved(sp?) by them than thats ok too. ONLY trust official sites.

arghhh_matey
Thanks!

JohnnyLove19
The website for the writers is www.wordplay.com or www.wordplayer.com im not sure which one but it is being updated so it is closed until monday i'll post when I read it

Unholy_Cheese
word..play?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.