wholikes cartoons and why

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

trv16
i like trigun because it very funny and also filled with action

Line
Never saw that one, but love cow and chicken big grin

ladygrim
i like cartoons in general cuz its beta than wating really bad acting in a soap opera.....

Devalion
I like watching cartoons because I don't have to think to hard to watch them.

ladygrim
to true ...with soaps you have to guess what they're saying

midnightshadow
i agree why watch bad acting in a tv show when cartoons are much more entertaining! i prefer the japanese ones on toonami and cartoon network. some can be preety laughable though

tns
i like cartoons just because

ladygrim
they make yyou feel all happy inside like youv'e gone to heaven ...then you return this sh..t hole when the credits appeared..

WindDancer
I like cartoons mostly because I grew up watching them. I like anime but I much prefer WB cartoons and also classics like Popeye, and woody woodpecker.

eleveninches
I love cartoons. big grin

hobington
I enjoy and appriciate the classic hand drawn features of Disney you could forget u were watching a ink plot and feel something for the character forieghn work is beautiful but the lines dubbed in to fit what they think is the american idea is often corny

burlyman
yes

but SpongeBob rules!! big grin

§pearhead
Spongebob, Road Runner, and the Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy big grin

BackFire
Family Guy, South Park, The Simpsons...All the best shows are cartoons these days.

§pearhead
wait...I forgot the Brak Show. How can I forget the Brak show cry

shake zula
i love cartoons love i wonder how amish kids do without it... i just like that anything is possible. no ridiculously dangerous stunts that somebody could die over and the animation is good. and some of them have nice plot lines. plus the cartoons these days are more oriented to the adult audiences because the kids who loved them then are now adults. imagine 20 years from now, a 30 year old adult going on and on about pokemon (hey that rhymed), pretty funny sight huh. just like now, 30 year old guys talking abouth bugs and popeye... they're timeless...

Spartaz
I second that. Most cartoons are kids crap, but those I like. You forgot Futurama wink

Sacrifise666
i like cartoons because your only a kid once.

im almost 20 and hell i still watch the originals.

f*ck spongebob simpsons and family guy rule.

wuTa
i noticed noone has mentioned jusitce league yet...thats a great cartoon....but you cant forget the classics like the smurfs, scooby doo, garfeild and friends, and inspector gadget

Agent Elrond
i think cartoons rot your brain out, but I watch The Simpsons and King of the Hill, so not all of them do.

punkyhermy
I LOVE CARTOONS!!!!I DON'T CARE WHAT ANYONE SAYS I'LL NEVER BE TOO OLD TO WATCH CARTOONS!

snoopy43
You're never to old to watch cartoons. Simpsons, Family Guy, South Park, Justice League, Billy and Mandy, Dexter, Jimmy Neutron, Spongebob. Complete brain dead entertainment. Happy Dance smokin'

punkyhermy
JL ROCKS!
OH AND SO DOES BTAS!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.