News from BT Yahoo News. Birth of the Empire...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

rustiswordz
uk.news.yahoo.com/040517/140/etr4x.html

Go here and discuss.....

PS: i cant get the link to work so here is the news transcript instead:

Monday May 17, 05:22 PM

Lightsabres And Lava In Star Wars Finale
Star Wars fans have been given a small taste of what they can expect from the highly-anticipated sixth and final film.Working title for the space epic, say Hollywood insiders, is Birth Of The Empire.The film's highlight will be a thrilling sword-fight between Obi-Wan Kenobi, played by Ewan McGregor, and Hayden Christensen's Anakin Skywalker.

True to Star Wars form, the pair will be wielding lightsabres, while surfing on lava.

An industry source told The Sun: "Anakin and Obi-Wan fight on platforms on the lava. They control these like surfboards."

The new film also features Anakin's transformation into evil Darth Vader and his baby son Luke's escape to the desert planet Tatooine.

The source added: "There's going to be a big announcement soon. They've tried lots of titles, but the most popular is Birth Of The Empire."

The movie is due to hit the nation's cinemas next May.

Ushgarak
As TFN reports, mock-ups are using this title right now but it is still not quite a certainty yet.

yerssot
lets keep the big announcements about the titles not that big for a while, news also picked up that it would be An Empire Devided, which was the name of a game!
The EpIII game still has to be named and will get another name than the movie, so same could apply here

Jamief90
Sorry but that sounds so lame!

Sesse
They could be riding banthas as well...

rustiswordz
Hey dont shoot the messenger...

@ Yerssot. Afraid someone might steel your thunder just through being obsevant.. wink

yerssot
I won't believe a single title people suggest till I hear it from an official source or read it on sw.c
there has been a lot of rumors about it, and some did made the news already

Sith Master X
The only time I'll believe the title is what it is, is when I myself read it off of SW.com. I've heard so many different rumors as well, but in the end, the only truth can be found on SW.com which will then get posted on most other SW websites.

SMX
cool

rustiswordz
What about supershadow.com, every body keeps going on about this site like a starving ethiopian would attack a plate of food, im sure his site is best one around with the amound of talk about his site. big grin laughing out loud

Sith Master X
Hmm...more like "bashing on his site." wink

SMX
cool

Corsie
Exactly, SMX.

Sith Master X
Birthoftheempire.com has been recently registered, and there's an aritcle on the home page of Killermovies talking about this title as rustiwordz mentioned at the beginning of this thread.

SMX
cool

cornponious
Here's the registration info. Doesn't seem like LFL to me. sad

corn

sentinelrv
That is the official name according to this.

http://www.killermovies.com/s/starwarsepisodeiii/articles/4010.html

And you know what? I think this name sucks!!! I am really mad right now. I can't believe that they actually chose the word BIRTH!!!

I wanted it to be Rise of The Empire!!!!!! mad mad mad

Don't know about any of you guys though.

Darth Ravenous
its all good

now they should release the movie a year earlie

amity75
I didn't want "of the" in another title and I don't think it's the title anyway. Lucas should show some balls and call it "The Empire Strikes"

methinkalexahot
well it's pretty shitty name

yerssot
you did spot the question mark, right? it's not sure at all, just rumors

Ushgarak
Merged. Please do check to see if your thread subject is already covered on the front page, thankyou.

cornponious
Well, unless Christian E. Miller of Knobb Road in Elma NY is a part of LFL, then I'd say that is just a rumor.

Granted, this guy could have just been ahead of the game and got in on the registration early, which means LFL will probably want to make a deal with him sometime soon, if that IS the actual title, that is.

Someone should call the phone number listed in the registration info and find out.

corn

Sith Master X
Well as of right now, I'm not totally convinced that this is the title. I have a strong feeling it could be, but I don't believe Lucas would have selected such a predictable title.

SMX
cool

Lyn
It does sound a little odd, doesn't it?? Oh well...the duel should still be good.

This rumoured title sounds alright, I guess...I'll wait to see what's confirmed.

spadesmamma61
The following was copied off of the Orlando Sentinals website for Sat May 22nd

Empire magazine says the final Star Wars movie, starring Ewan McGregor and Hayden Christensen, has a title. Watch for Episode III -- Birth of the Empire next year.

go to the Orlando sentinels website and look under entertainment...this forum wont let me post the bloody link.

How reputable is this? eek!

spadesmamma61
Look under the entainment section.....anmes and faces..news...click that...its a little ways down under a blurb about Jennifer Aniston

Morridini
Can't you just post the link? I can't find it on the site.

yerssot
dude, there are already 5 threads about the alledged name of Ep III

Ushgarak
Again merging, again, please check if your proposed thread already exists on the front page.

spadesmamma61
Yikes sorrrrrrry so seriously my bad!

spadesmamma61
Morridini, heres your link

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-livnames22052204may22,0,6022149.story?coll=orl-home-entlife

and thanks to whomever let me post that link

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.