Wendingo vs. Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Maelstrom
I've heard Wendingo is mad strong. I don't really know much about him. Is he powerfull enough to level Hulk?

DarkCrawler
Yes:
http://www.hulkart.com/hulkart/hulk162p11.jpg

Linkalicious
i still think Hulk gets the better of him in the long run, but it would be a good fight. they would go toe to toe for hours before one of them started showing real signs of fatigue

Wynndar
ea wendigo's powers r mystical in nature, like fighting Jugernaut...he is really tough...Hulk has fought him at least twice, they cant fight too often cuz they seem to go all out...Also Wendigo is like one of the few people who seems to have ever really had the Hulk on the ropes....but still eventually, Hulk still wins

Darth Jello
this already happened, unfortunately some little runt with claws who's name i can't quite remember had to make his debute and ruin their fight...he's in some big ol' book now....i can't really recall his name

FrothByte
hehehe, i have that comic book at home. wendigo and hulk were really getting it on when suddenly the little runt with claws (costume was blue, black and yellow right?) comes in and tries to battle the two behemoths all by his lonesome. the fight turned out to be a triple way threat match where everyone is fighting everyone. have you guys guessed who the little runt is already? here's a clue... he's weapon x

Wynndar
wow....thats surprising u have his first appearance...what is that? Incredible Hulk 172?

Maelstrom
So now that you say his powers are mystical i remember something, isn't he some sort of deamon. Like fighting a solid spirit. That does indeed sound strong.
He looks fast as hell to. Ill bet he could land hundreds of blows to hulks 10.
I ll take the Hulk because he can indeed summon the power to smash his opponent to incognito...ink. Still Hulk crawls away luck to be alive.

FrothByte
im on vacation right now. as soon as i get home next week il give you the issue number. im not sure if it was wolverine's first appearance, tho he did sound like he was making his debut.

tkitna
I think its Hulk 180-181. I actually have those issues also, but in less than stellar condition.

Darth Jello
181 seems to be a magic number for comics. i used to have daredevil 181, the comic that changed comics forever!!!!. and i lost it somewhere, i'm such a jackass. glad i bought the tpb though.

methinkalexahot
dfhgfhgf

methinkalexahot
sorry yes hulk would win

Asian Hulk
Wendigo is the one of the Hulk's villain but he can smash Wendigo

KharmaDog
In the Incredible Hulk #292 it took both Hulk and Sasquatch to defeat Wendigo. Read that one as a kid, wish I could get my hands on it again.

Tough Guy
hulk would eventually win, as mystical etc as wendigo is he can only really fight hand to hand,,and as we all know as hulk gets madder he gets stronger and heals quicker, eventually will get so strong wendigo would either get battered or if cant be hurt ( i never remember if this was his power or another human got posessed) get thrown into a mountain or something

wrathofachilles
What IS that runt's name?...oh yeah, Puck. Wendigo is tough yes, but I've seen one issue where Hulk trounced him, I don't have any idea what issue number though.

jinzin
Is it te same comic where he takes on a bone clawed wolverine. That version of wendigo is an embarassment to comics everywhere.

Maelstrom
I think there's three peps Hulk is afraid of that i can think of. Wendingo, Juggernaut, and Gladiator.
I think anyone of those three stomp him.

KharmaDog
I don't think he is afraid of them, but those guys can give him a run for his money, esp Jugs and wendigo.

Tough Guy
yeah yeah till he gets too strong for them then what they gonna do????????????????????????????????????

radioboy121
Wolverine alone was able to knock out Wendigo (albeit temporarily) - a feat he has not achieved when he ever faced the Hulk (he's successfully tricked Hulk at most).

Wendigo is second rate to the Hulk.

KharmaDog
Yet wendigo has thumped hulk a number of times. I like wolverine, but sometimes it seems they make him beat unsurmountable odds, which makes him a little too much to take sometimes.

guy222
Originally posted by Wonder Man
I've heard Wendingo is mad strong. I don't really know much about him. Is he powerfull enough to level Hulk?

Hulk>Wen-di-go

DevilGoblin
a great opponent for the hulk because he is nearly unbeatable, too bad the hulk is above him in strenght

hulk 7/10

p.s. Superman would lose 10/10 because Wendigo's power is magic.

qqqqqqq
Mauvais killed a wendigo and ate its heart.

King_Mungi
and in turn Mauvais became the strongest Wendigo to date, but the Wendigo was weakened that he beat anyways. Reason he cut off the source of the Gods of the Artic, the people who created Wendigo. Even Snowbird almost died as her connection was cut off too. However, Mauvais Wendigo was Dr.Strange level, even Strange was unsure if he could beat him

Wendigo incarnations: http://alphanex.alphaflight.net/index.php/Wendigo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.