Mutant x

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cheeky monkey
Who come nobody has metioned the TV show Mutant x

eleveninches
I think there was a thread about the TV show either in this forum or in the X-men forum.

steptreks
i watch it!!!!

i was watching it earlier- i like ashlocke the evil guy hes cute!

eleveninches
I havn't seen it yet, but it looks good, and I cant wait until it comes on british tv.

steptreks
it;s on sky one!! i'm british!

eleveninches

steptreks
oh well that'd explain it! if it comes on terrestrial it'll probably be on channel 5

Emma718
Mutant X rocks...Jesse is so Cute and Emma rules

Cheeky monkey
I like jesse too but i think Brennan is way cutier and much more handsome, plus the guy can shoot electricity from his hands how cool is that. i wish i could do that.

darktim1
I don't know if they have renewed it yet but lookin forward to season5.

Cheeky monkey
What is there going to be a season 5. i never knew that, i hope so cause i wanna see Brennan again.

steptreks
hang on- im sure theres only been 3 series' so 4 would have to come first

Punkyhermy
My fav. character has always been Shalimar!

Cheeky monkey
Shalima is ok but i like Brennan the best.

Cheeky monkey
http://www.mutantx.net/images/episodic/219/pics_219_02.jpg

Brennan shooting electricity from his hands, man he is sooo yummy.

TheFilmProphet
This show is a shame to Marvel. sad

deadly_force
ive only seen 1 or 2 episodes but what ive seen have been kinda cool

Emma718
Sure Brennan is Alright...but Jesse is just yummy!!!..lol

this is a pic of season 3 Jesse (YUMMMMMM)

Cheeky monkey
http://www.mutantx.net/images/episodic/222/pics_222_09.jpg

Emma718
his pretty cute himself..but i'll always go for Jesse..lol

the pic below is of Lauren Lee Smith (Emma Delauro), Victor Webster (Brennan Mulwray) and Victoria Pratt (Shalimar Fox) in season two episode Power Play

Also it's on the set

Cheeky monkey
What is it about jesse that everybody likes then

Cheeky monkey
http://cetara.tripod.com/mutantx/database/media_library/wallpaper/mx_brennan.jpg

Cheeky monkey
Yes i know the picture is slightly big. SORRY

Cheeky monkey
As i am sooo nice i have decided to let some of you post pictures of the cast of Mutant x

Emma718
He is just so sweet, caring, cute (Hot), funny. I can just go on..lol

Cheeky monkey
Picture of Jesse, Brennan and Lexa

http://www.jag.cx/March/f_mutantx14.jpg

Emma718
Awesome pic...Go Jesse's hair..lol

Cheeky monkey
Thanks. but the damm picture isn't working for some odd reason

Emma718
i wonder why?

Cheeky monkey
Yeah i wonder why

steptreks
i sugest you try and post it again maybe as a file attachment

Emma718
What was your fav episode??

steptreks
i liked the one with that feral guy in the woods that infected shal.

i also like the one where they meet lexa- that girl is so cool!!!!

darktim1
can anyone tell what season premiere 4 was about because I missed it.

Emma718
Into a Moonless Night- i haven't seen season 3 yet sad

Emma718
what season??

darktim1
mutant x the tv show I missed the season premiere and wanted to know what happend after last season finale.

Emma718
i haven't seen the third season yet, so i don't know. Have you seen the finale for season 2?

darktim1
well at the end season two when fight super mutant sharlock or something like that season three finale when emma dies and gets darker and then thats when lexa is brought in hope helps Emma718 I'll try to see whats going on with new season and report back.

Emma718
cool, have u guys been to my Mutant X group??

Cheeky monkey
What Mutant x group

darktim1
nope where is it emma.

Emma718
my group

MutantXClub big grin

Emma718
Karen with Blonde Hair

Mac Murphy
We're only on season two over here in Northern Australia. I have to admit we're starved for sci-fi here. With the exception of Robocop and Godzilla, Mutant X is the only science fiction we have. You! The American in the corner! I can see you laughing! Anyway moving on, I personally prefer the character of Nikki Rogers to any of the team. I've never encountered such a menacing character before and she was able to make my skin crawl and the hair stand up on the back of my neck. She scared me!

Rogue20
I watch it when it first came out. My favorite character was Emma. I really liked her power of Telempath. I was mad when they killed her off. I think that Brennon was the cute one. After they killed off Emma I really didn't watch it all that much anymore. rolling on floor laughing

prowler_no1
Originally posted by Emma718
Mutant X rocks...Jesse is so Cute and Emma rules

someone just like me
i love jesse coz hes so hot and cute and sexy
and i think emma rocks

yay yayhe hehehe

prowler_no1
man i love mutant x....but why cant i find a place for rpg??

feline
well theres an rp of this in the unhosted section

Deicide
i kinda liked that show. kinda hated it. they were like the pale comparrison of the X-Men. they were like the rejects that werent good anough to get into the X-Men. i had a show idea where the X-Men came into their base and completely obliterated them. that would be kool. the little blond b*tch was like Wolverine but without the claws. it would be kool if he cut her in half. lol!

Shalimar_fox
only thing is wolve can't jump as high as her.plus if emma was there call me crazy but the x-men would lose for some hours untill her energy was gone.why shal gotta be a b*tch

Deicide
not if the X-Men went in with Jean Grey. Jean Grey could fry her mind b4 the X-Men got there, and b4 Emma could realize what happened. i liked Emma tho, i didnt see the episode where she was "killed off". i saw the one after that one. i was j/k bout the b*tch thing. she was alright too.

Shalimar_fox
the show would have still been alive if they leave emma alive and then brought lexa in.plus whats up with jesse being the new adam

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.