SNL: Good riddance to Jimmy Falon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Creechuur
He was funny at times, but he was the most unprofessional cast member I have ever seen on that show. I thought the cast was just losing it, always laughing at themselves onstage like a bunch of amateurs who cant stay in character for 5 minutes, then I noticed that almost every time the cast got the giggles Falon was in the sketch. I hope that guy takes some acting lessons before he tries to make it big or whatever.

Back in the day it used to be really funny when a cast member lost it on stage, because it was pretty rare. Maybe a few times a season. It happens so often now, sometimes with stuff thats not even funny, its really ruining the show for me.

Hasn't been the same since Will Farrell left anyways.

Tex
Good riddance! thumb up

Dogbert
SNL is still on the air? no expression
Had no clue... confused

badkittykitty
every one was making a big deal out of jimmy for awhile I couldn't understand the hype at all..his so ...unfunny

vagaryatwill
He was ok. I don't have this dying hatred for the guy like some people, but I'll be able to live without him. Will Tina Fey follow?

LanİeWindu
I only liked Jimmy Fallon when he would sing his made up songs.

Myth
Jimmy was good singing and it was funny every once in a while when he messed up but it was way too often. Hell, I might as well be on the show. I could do some funny things and if I ever mess up, then oh well, I guess people will think its even more funny.

familyguy21
Jimmy Falon was basically only funny during the weekend upadte spots. Other times he needed other people to be funny for him. There isnt a very good line up for SNL nowsad

wuTa
i think falon can be funny when he's doing a skit with horitio sanz....u can tell they dont stick to the script and just improvise to see who can make who laugh

Creechuur
Thats the problem wu. Theyre having a great time screwing up the sketch meanwhile the audience is cheated. Falon sucks...there, I said it.

Horatio is hilarious though, so is Maya Rudolph.

Myth
Seth Meyers isn't too bad either.

Samas-adian
I loved SNL, when Mike Myers, Sandler, Farley, Hartman... those were the days.

aurora77
Your all so freaking quick to say wats funny and wat isn't...if he wasn't funny Lorne Micheals wouldn't have hired him to be on sat nite live in the first place...i know it may be expanding ur brains a little, but believe it or not, their are other people who do watch sat nit live and think he's hilarious...so untill uve been hired for snl u may want to bite the big one and shut up!

Myth
Come down there. Looks like we got ourselves a Jimmy Falon fan. Heck, maybe the Jimmy Falon fan club president since you have 1 post under your belt so this was probably the post that 'pushed you' to the limit where you felt you had to go through a whole registering process to say that.

NEWS FLASH!!!
We're entitled to our opinions! eek!

BadKitty
aurora77 Challenge others' points of view and opinions, but do so respectfully and thoughtfully ... without insult and personal attack.

okay must people just don't like jimmy falon it's noting to get upset over.

sk8stuff09
did jimmy fallon die?

BackFire
Agreed, he's the most over rated cast member I've ever known. Never makes me laugh.

"The Tex"
Not only that but he would always laugh during his lines, totally unprofessional!

BackFire
Plus he'd always rip off adam sandler with the singing thing.

BudHunter_2006
Jimmy totally deserves what he makes $$ wise. he is a really good guy and i think he is VERY funny!! My bro partied with him all the time in college!! he was computer science major at the college of Saint Rose and he was awsome to party with. he just happened to be one of the lucky ones in upstate NY to actually do something with his like, like i could actoually say for you people who stay on the internet all day like its a damn drug!! but i just happened to stumble accross the site and i dont like the fact your knockin Jimmy Fallon because you so damn JEALOUS!! he'd remember my bro "screech!!!" they still talk big grin suckers!!!!!!!

Creechuur
Damn dude, welcome to two years ago. How long did you have to dig to find this old thread anyways?

Well, at least now we can all see that Jimmy Falon does indeed suck. what with his failed movie career and all. I think he served me coffee at Starbucks yesterday.

sithsaber408
I liked his Pat O'Brien though.

That was funny stuff.

Horatio sanz really sucks!

HE is always f*cking things up by laughing.

"I'm Carrol!!!" no expression

Get outta here with that bullshit!

Maya Rudolph, Tina Fey, Kennan, Seth Meyers, Will Forte, Fred Armasand, and Chris Parnell are why I watch.

F*ck Amy Poeller too.

She screws up half her stuff on Update, just with her delivery.

And what the hell is up with Rachel Dratch?

God sure slapped her with the ugly stick. (HUGE friggin boobs, though.) blink

BackFire
Tina Fey is the reason for the drastic decline in quality over the last few years. She became one of the head writers and the show went directly into the shitter. She, much like most of the other cast members are pretty piss poor.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.