Digimon RPG!!!!!!!! (please play)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Freddy_vs_Jason
This should be very cool!!!

PLOT: A group of kids off on a school field trip to niagra falls are transported to Digiworld they they find thier mysterious Digivices and Digimon.

Please create your character and your digimon. Please note that you need to know a little about Digimon and also make your Digimon, the Digimon must only be from the first or third season, not the second as they can't digivolve into ultimate.

Name: Lori.
Wears: Read T-shirt, blue jeans, sneakers, brown gloves and a blue cap thats back-to-front.
Digivice colour: Pink. (The digivices look like the ones from the second season)
Digimon: Biyomon!! (rookie form) (our digimon are in thier in-training form when we arrive.) (also if your un-happy with your digimon you can change it.
Crest: the crest of love. (we get our crests a lot later in the game.)

1-winged angel
ok ill join i used to love digimon so i should me pretty good at this, ill just have to think of what mine should be....hmmm

1-winged angel
Name: Eddie
Wears: White T-shirt, blue jeans, sneakers, Black leather gloves and a black Leather Jacket.
Digivice colour: Black.
Digimon: Betamon
Crest: the crest of Friendship.

I will proberly forget my evolution sho im gonna write it here

Betamon (Rookie)>>Seadramon(Champion)>>MegaSeadramon(Ultimate)>>MetalSeadramon (Mega)
>>WaruSeadramon (Evil Ultimate) (When turned evil)

And here are the attacks

Beatamon= Electric Shock/ Beta Slugger
Seadramon= Ice Blast/ Ice WInder
MegaSeadramon= Thunder Javelin/ Mega Ice Blast
WaruSeadramon= Dark Blast/ Evil Icicle
MetalSeadramon= River Of Power/ Metal Ice Blast

Freddy_vs_Jason
Cool! welcome aboard!!

I'm still deciding weither I want Patamon or Biyomon..............

1-winged angel
yeh, hey do u like charmed

Freddy_vs_Jason
No, not really.........

methinkalexahot
cool my friends adigimon freak it's cool because i always know his passoword digimon anyway mine will be terriamon u know the one with the big ears

1-winged angel
kool

SuperSayinGoku
Name: Kyle
Wears: Blue shirt with no sleeves Nike sneakers a cap and a bookback
Digivice colour: Blue and white
Digimon:Guys help me look you know the orange and white pokemon that this guy that has green close has,You know he has wings and at his first form his attack is like this air ring??? And his evolution look like angels and stuff so I dont remember his name and the name of the attacks or his evolution names!
Crest: Crest of Bravery

(HELP ME sad )

monkeyboy27
i'm joining

name:James
wears:looks alot like davis dresses like tai and wears gogles
digimon:let me check my d-tector
digivice: orange
crest:let me think

monkeyboy27
k my digimon is monodramon and crest of destiny wich turns him to destinymon wich looks just like justimon but gold,silver and blue (i have to mega level digimon justimon and destinymon)

lady_yuna
Name: Hope
Wears: A blue mini skirt with a white belt. Also a blue top that have sleeves that go to the elbow but speratelike flower petals. She always wears black boots.
Digivice colour: White
Digimon: The one that looks like a cat. The little girl had it.
Crest: The Crest of Tranquility.

XornonJay
I'm in
Name: mike
Wears: black cargo shorts, a white t-shirt, black fingerless leather gloves, black Billabong hat.
Digimon: Tsunomon
Digivise color: blue and black
Crest: Crest of Courage

just so that i remember what my digimon changes to:
Tsunomon(intraining) ---> Gabumon(Rookie) ----> Garurumon(champion) -----> WereGarurumon(Ultimate) and I'm not sure if u'll let me go to Mega ever, but if u do; MetalGarurumon(Mega)

monkeyboy27
my guy has a laptop just like izzi and looks just like him but has blond hair instead and the digivice is orange and red

monkeyboy27
my elvolutions monodramon rookie then strikemon champion then cyberdramon ultimate then justimon fusion evolution or destinymon crest digivolution

1-winged angel
its kool u want Patamon

1-winged angel
here is the pics of my digimon, ill do one for every one's digimon ok

Freddy_vs_Jason
Lady Yuna thats Gatomon, a very good choice. But it will have to start off as Salamon because thats its rookie form (our other Digimon start off in in-training.)

And Kyle could you please make your character a little younger?
LETS START!!!

Lori sat down on the school bus next to Hope. "I can't wait to get too Niagra Falls! I've been wating for this trip for ages!!" she said excitedly.

Freddy_vs_Jason
Kool one-winged angel.

1-winged angel
here is Freddy_vs_Jason's digimon

1-winged angel
here is methinkalexahot's digimon

1-winged angel
here is SuperSayinGoku's digimon

1-winged angel
here is monkeyboy27's digimon

1-winged angel
here is Lady_Yuna's digimon

1-winged angel
here is XornonJay's digimon

1-winged angel
i wold normally add every one's crests but some of u made up new ones

Freddy_vs_Jason
~Thats so cool! when we arrive in Digiworld our digimon are in thier in-training form, so in my case: Yokomon. PLEASE CHECK OUT PAGE ONE FOR MY DIGIMON.~

Freddy_vs_Jason
~Okay Yuna so now your Digimon will start off as Nyaromon when we arrive because now I know what it is."

1-winged angel
my digimons in-training is unknown

1-winged angel
TO ALL NEW COMERS, IF U CANT THINK OF A DIGIMON TO PICK, OR U DONT KNOW THE EVOLUTIONS OF UR FAVOURITE ONE, JUST ASK ME AND I CAN TELL U, JUST GIVE ME THE NAME OF THE ROOKIE OR CHAMPION OR ULTIMATE OR MEGA

1-winged angel
Ok every one, dont ask questions u will find out later, but choose a partner from this forum, i will be partners with the first one who asks me, and remember choose wisely

Freddy_vs_Jason
~How about you Lady_Yuna?~

We better get started now.

Lori sat down inside the bus next to Hope. "Oh I've been waiting for this trip for ages! It's gonna be so awsome!" she said with excitement.

1-winged angel
Eddie sat alone, near the window, he always liked to be alone, alot of people were younger than him.

1-winged angel
Oh yeh i need every one that made up their crest to draw the symbol and tell me the color of their crest too

SuperSayinGoku
Mine is blue color and looks like a heart.

"Hey Eddie what ya wanna do How come ya so lonely??" asked Kyle and sat down near Eddie

(Can you tell me patamons and all his evolution attacks please?)

1-winged angel
~Eddie and Kyle are partners, 1-winged angel and supersayingoku for those who dont know our characters names~

1-winged angel
~
Patamon= Boom Bubble/ Slamming Attack
Angemon= Hand Of Fate/ Angel Rod
MagnaAngemon= Gate Of Destiny/ Magna Antidote
Seraphimon= Seven Heavens/ Testament

and can u just draw the crest in paint and post it through, i just need the symbol not the whole thing~

SuperSayinGoku
Just one more thing how do they work?? So I can describe them when I use them?

1-winged angel
"i just want to get off this bus and explore this waste land" Eddie replied

SuperSayinGoku
"What can you possibly find here....." asked Kyle

1-winged angel
~
Patamon= Boom Bubble (shoots an invisible bubble to foe)/ Slamming Attack (rams into foe)
Angemon= Hand Of Fate (shoots beam from fist at foe)/ Angel Rod (attacks with his staff)
MagnaAngemon= Gate Of Destiny (opens up a hole into sky and sucks up foes)/ Magna Antidote (heals with wings)
Seraphimon= Seven Heavens (shoots 7 energy balls)/ Testament (shoots lightning from hand at foe)

and plz draw the crest~

SuperSayinGoku
I cant I drew it in microsoft word but in add reply when I add a file it doesnt work!!!

SuperSayinGoku
and I dont know how to draw a heart in paint shop because it doesnt have the figure of a heart.

1-winged angel
~because u have to draw it in paint and save it as a JPEG file, and when u talk to some thats not part of the rp use these ~~~ they are under the Escape button~

SuperSayinGoku
~~Yes but I cant draw it in paint because it looks so ugly and not straight!!~~

SuperSayinGoku
~~.......this is UGLY!!~~

XornonJay
~Ok, i guess that leaves Monkeyboy and I as partners, sweet stuff.~

1-winged angel
~i hope u know that there already is a heart type crest, the crest of love, but elmstreetfan has that one, why dont u choose frome, Hope, Sincerity, Reliability, Knowledge or Light, pick one of them~

1-winged angel
there is methinkalexahot, one person will have to wait for another person to join

SuperSayinGoku
Light

1-winged angel
~ok, but do u wanna change the color, coz its pink~

SuperSayinGoku
~LOl yes i want it blue~

SuperSayinGoku
Also seens I am supposed to be a teenager I change to 15 ok?

1-winged angel
~ok~

"u never know what u will find, even at a camp" Eddie said mystiriously

SuperSayinGoku
"Well you do make sense..." Replied Kyle

1-winged angel
Eddie turned away, the bus stopped it had reached its destination.

SuperSayinGoku
"soooooooooooo.............Lets get out I dont feel good from all the riding" Kyle got up and went out refreshended by the fresh air.

1-winged angel
Eddie waited till every one got off the bus then he got off.

SuperSayinGoku
~~Question say my mega Seraphimon does he know all the attacks that he had in his previous evolutions??~~

1-winged angel
~no~

SuperSayinGoku
'What do you want to explore first Eddie??" Kyle asked looking at Eddie

1-winged angel
"i want to explore on my own" Eddie repllied as he walked off alone.

SuperSayinGoku
"fine" said Kyle and sat down on log.

SuperSayinGoku
soon Kyle got bored of sitting so he went into the direction Eddie went.

SuperSayinGoku
I think that the coolest looking digimon are mines 1 winged angel and monkeyboys

monkeyboy27
"your so right on that ocording to this there has been many cases that kids have dissapered and come back with monsters and the first time 7 kids were at summercamp and then dissapered after a huge BLIZZARD"
James said absorbed in his computer

SuperSayinGoku
"Stick off the computer will ya? Were not kids were teenagers " said Kyle following Eddie

monkeyboy27
"hey i happen to like computers unlike you and this will come in handy" james said

monkeyboy27
~heres my crest~

SuperSayinGoku
"I doubt it James" Said Kyle with a smile

SuperSayinGoku
~~The only thing I regret in patomon is that his evolutions blend in with lady yunas...~~

Freddy_vs_Jason
~If your posting something thats not mean't to be in the game then post it with this ~, on the outside so it doesn't get confusing.~

"Come on Hope, lets leave this kid with his iddy-biddy computer" Lori joked. And the two girls walked off laughing.

Freddy_vs_Jason
~And supersayingoku you can still have the crest of courage without drawing it because thats what Tai had, one-winged-angel could you post a pic of it? the colour is orange.~

SuperSayinGoku
~YAY go kyle! Go kyle! My Patamon is cool Oh Yeah Go KYle!~

monkeyboy27
~my crest is gold~
"hey!!" james yelled getting tired of everbody making fun of him
"wat the izzy is picking up strong very strong energy readings in giga bytes" james said

SuperSayinGoku
"The izzy? Oh my god" Kyle slaps his face with his hand "What energy could be here you moron??"Kyle said in a very annoying tone

SuperSayinGoku
~When are we going to get our digimon sad~

Freddy_vs_Jason
~When we arrive in Digiworld, we get our digivices then the water from Niagara Falls comes and pulls us down where we fall through this portal and end up in Digiworld, we will wait for Yuna before we go to Digiworld, our digivices come up outta the water and we take them, we don't get out tags (necklases that our crests are kept in) until later and then we find our crests induvidually after that.~

monkeyboy27
"first of all energy can be found anywhere second of all giga bytes is for computers"james said

SuperSayinGoku
"Oh jees.......Sorry so what does that supposed to be" Kyle ran up and saw niagra falls "Wow" "GUys check this out im taking a swim" Shouted Kyle happily!!

Freddy_vs_Jason
"I hope your joking Kyle, you can't!!! the current is so strong it will drag you down the water fall.

~come on supersayiangoku if someone jumped in niagra falls they would difinetly be dead in seconds. Also we haven't gotten our digivices yet, just wait. A huge wave will come over to where we are standing and pull us in.~

"Theres giga-bytes in the area? thats weird." said Lori. Lori tuned her attention on the rapid-rivers, and to her surprise it was bubbling. "Please tell me that happens here all the time?" said asked. Then six mini bubbles rose out of the water and floated to were they were all standing. Inside the bubbles were mini computer things. "How strange!" said Lori grabbing the pink one that floated towards her.

monkeyboy27
"aw sweet i bet i could upgrade izzy with this or maybe it's a high-tech computer"james said sanatching the red and orange one ~when we get our digivices can it say something involving our crests e.g. your destiny will be victorious?~

monkeyboy27
as soon as james grabbed his a little slot openned on his digivice and on his computer "hey i bet this is a upgrade" james said happy since he has not upgraded his computer in 3 days

monkeyboy27
~my character has a backpack with a special copartment for his laptop~

Freddy_vs_Jason
~no, we're trying to make this like the cartoon, all digivices do is tell time and let our digimon digivolve yes ~

"An up-grade that comes out of the water? doesn't seem right to me." said Lori in a worried voice. "Something strange is going on here and I don't like it."

Freddy_vs_Jason
~But you can have the back-pack thing for your comp.~

monkeyboy27
~no the slot is so i can analyze digimon like izzy did he used his digivice to analyze yes ~

Freddy_vs_Jason
~To analyze the Digimons info? alright, but only the Digimon you've seen. I hope Yuna gets here soon.~

1-winged angel
Eddie was standing right on the edge of the falls, if he slpitp he would be swimming with the fishes, byt he didnt care.

monkeyboy27
~thankyou~

1-winged angel
~umm ur crest is a bit big, it looks kinda like knowledge, but there is moer of it, can u make it smaller~

SuperSayinGoku
~I want the crest of courage~ "Wow this is some device" said Kyle and took the blue and white device

1-winged angel
~some one already has that, the person with tsunomon or gabumon, has it~

in the water Eddie saw some thing shiny, he picked it up and it was a black and grey electronic thing.

Freddy_vs_Jason
Lori noticed a number of button on hers. "How bizarre...." she muttered. All of a sudden hers and everyone elses device began to beep loundly. BEEP!BEEP!BEEP!

1-winged angel
Eddie was shocked, he ran back to the others to tell them, but they all had one and theirs was beeping too.

1-winged angel
~to new comers, i have made a list of Rookies that can digivolve to mega, so if u cant decide which one to pick choose one of these: Candlemon, Crabmon, DemiDevimon, Elecmon, Floramon, Gazimon, Kunemon, Mushroomon, SnowAgumon & Tapirmon, that is all, for now~

Freddy_vs_Jason
Lori panicked and pressed all the buttons on it, trying to turn it off. But it beeped even louder. The waves in the river began to throth and bubble.

1-winged angel
Eddie saw every one panicking, he turned it over to the other side, but there was no reset button.

Freddy_vs_Jason
A huge wave erupted out of the water and over the railing swallowing them all. The screaming sound of 6 teenagers filled the air as they fell between two walls of water right down to the centre of the earth. Lori screamed.......but where were they going? Lori passed strange things like gigantic letters of the alphabet.

1-winged angel
~umm there was 7 of us but the other one never speaks so oh well~

Eddie was yelling then he stopped and realised that they are not dieing, so he layed back and went for a ride.

SuperSayinGoku
"WHAT THE SHIT" cried Kyle as he got swallowed

monkeyboy27
~i want see snowagumon~
"whoa it looks like the inside of a computer"james said

Freddy_vs_Jason
Lori screamed louder and louder. She eventually passed out from fear. When she regained consicousness she still kep her eyes shut. "Lori!Lori! I've been waiting for you for a long time!" said a high pitched voice. Lori opened her eyes expecting to see one of her friends. Her eyes fell upon some kind of round pink creature with a flower on its head. "Ah!" she gasped. "Who....or what are you!?" she asked, looking around for her friends.
"I'm Yokomon, and I've been waiting so long for you." The thing replied.

SuperSayinGoku
As Kyle got up from the fall he heard a sweet voice say "Ive been waiting for you a loooong time " Kyle saw an orange pokemon with two ears like wings "who who....Are you !!" "I am Patamon your digimon" said the little cute creature "Digimon?? James is there anything about Digimons on your computer??" said Kyle hoping James computer will help at last.

1-winged angel
~sory kyle, dont u listen, we get our in-training digimon not rookie, and the crest of courage is take~

1-winged angel
Eddie awoke and a ltlle creature was in his chest sleeping, the creature woke and bounced around him, he went to the others with this thing bouncing around him the whole way.

1-winged angel
~ok, is monkeyboy27 allowed to change is digimon~

SuperSayinGoku
~sorry then I want the crest of light and I want it blue+ I cant edit my post because it wasnt 15 minutes ago I posted it so Im sorry i wanted to say~

As Kyle got up from the fall he heard a sweet voice say "Ive been waiting for you a loooong time " Kyle saw an white pokemon with two long white ears. "who who....Are you !!" "I am Tokomon, your digimon" said the little cute creature "Digimon?? James is there anything about Digimons on your computer??" said Kyle hoping James computer will help at last.

monkeyboy27
"uh i want to go again"james said half unconscious "want are you talking about"a odd voice said "uh what ahh" james yelled as he say the thing
"who what are you" james asked then his computer answered instead
"kopmon in-training digimon not much more is known about this digimon as it is a very rare site" izzy the computer said "and i'm your digimon!"
kopmon said

XornonJay
Mike woke up, and a small digimon with a horn looked down at him from its perch on his chest. "About time you woke up, I've been waiting for you." Mike smiled a curious smile at the thing. He liked this thing already. Its attitude was hilarious.
"What are you?"
"I'm you're digimon, Tsunomon."

monkeyboy27
"does this place have internet acess?" james said very serous "what's the internet?"kopmon asked "ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"james yelled "you don't know what the internet is"james said

1-winged angel
~who is kopmon, i think u mean Hopmon~

Freddy_vs_Jason
~supersaiyangoku it's a Digimon, not a Pokemon.~

"Um......what exactly are you?" Lori asked the strange creature.
"I'm something called a Digimon, short for Digital Monsters" said Yokomon. "Okay....um, Yokomon is it? lets go find my friends first." Lori stood up and took a look around. She was surrounded by beautiful plants, flowers a trees. It was some kind of forest, but wherever she was, it cerntainly wasn't Niagra Falls. She climbed up the nearest and tallest tree to get a look around. Every sight in view was covered in forests and mountains. She climbed down. "Yokomon where are we?" she asked. "In Digiworld" she (Yokomon) replied.
Lori was about to answer when a loud roar came from behind. She turned to take a look and came head to head with some sort of large Rinochirous. "What is that!?" Lori shrieked.
"That's Mochronamon." said Yokomon. Lori ran without answering. Yokomon opened her mouth and cried. "BUBBLE BLOW!!" a big pink bubble-gum like bubble escaped its mouth and hit Mochronamon.

1-winged angel
Eddie ran over to the Monochronamon, his digimon, shot a pink bubble too, "the bubbles dont seem to be doing any thing" Eddie said

monkeyboy27
"uh wat was that" james said and ran to the sound "buble blow"hopmon fired and the digimon to "hey guys i'm getting data on this thing it's a champion the fourth stage and our guys are in-training the second stage"
james said to his friends ~i just want to see snowagumon's stages~

1-winged angel
here is snowAgumon's digivolutions

1-winged angel
he can become evil like mine

monkeyboy27
~are u sure thats the digivolution?~

1-winged angel
~yes, take it or leave it, or choose another~

monkeyboy27
~i just wanted to see them~

1-winged angel
~well do u want to see another one~

1-winged angel
r u still gonna play, and we need the details of ur character,

AND EVERY ONE WHO MADE UP THEIR OWN CREST EITHER DRAW THE SYMBOL IN PAINT OR CHOOSE ONE OF THESE, Hope (yellow), Kindness (pink), Knowlege (purple), Light (pink), Sincerity (green), and u cant change thee color.

1-winged angel
i dont think methinkalexahot and lady_yuna, want to play this any more

Freddy_vs_Jason
~Lady Yuna has done this before, she hasn't been on in a while but when she comes on next she will play.~

Lori knew Yokomon was no match for this other Digimon so she ran to her then pick her up and ran.

1-winged angel
Eddie picked his up and followed Lori

SuperSayinGoku
~Crest of Hope~

"What the heck should we do" asked Kyle "Cant these dumm devices Help us?"

1-winged angel
"yeh, what are these for" Eddie exclaimed

1-winged angel
~since only 6 of us play, there are 12 digi-eggs we each get 2 (they dont have to be the same as ur crest), i pick first, i choose the Digi-egg of Sincerity and Darkness, now every one else pick from (look in the pick~

1-winged angel
~can every one choose their digivises again out of these, mine is number 1~

kimahri03
2 for me

kimahri03
elementel of fire and earth

1-winged angel
~its courage and knowledge but ok~

SuperSayinGoku
Digi egg of miracles and Digi egg for light

SuperSayinGoku
Number two is my digidevice

monkeyboy27
number 4 digi-egg of destiny

monkeyboy27
and the egg of knowledge

monkeyboy27
~i say we stand up to it but get threatend and then our digivices activate~ "i'm not scared"james yelled and looked for something to use

SuperSayinGoku
"Me too!! TOKOMON TRY TO Bash him!!! GIve him everything ya got" the little Tokomon started pushing the digimon but it didnt help "Tokomon its no use" he took Tokomon by the hand and started throwing rocks at the Rhino looking digimon.

monkeyboy27
"wait bonzai!!!!" james cried as he charge at the thing foolishly "wait for me"hopmon said and charged then jumped at the digimon pionting the spike-like part at it

1-winged angel
sorry, u cant choose coz u havent joined

Freddy_vs_Jason
I don't want to play this anymore. Good-bye guys.

1-winged angel
~can i plz take over then, coz i have some great ideas~

1-winged angel
~ok Lori is out, so every one that made up their own crest pick one of these ones, ones with out names under them, and u cant pick love coz Lori owns that i forgot to put it on though~

Freddy_vs_Jason
~Wait, I take it back. I'll play. Sorry guys, I was just really depressed before.~

Lori ran as fast as she could, still holding the squirming Yokomon.

1-winged angel
~ok Lori, pick a digivice, 2 digi-eggs and u halready have a crest, they are on the previous page~

Freddy_vs_Jason
~Digi-egg of love and Digi-egg of friendship.

1-winged angel
~and u want no. 7 the pink digivice~

Freddy_vs_Jason
~Digivice number 7~

1-winged angel
~there is only 4 digi-eggs left they are, Courage, Hope, Kindness and Reliability, so Hope and Mike have to choose, so first come first serve~

Eddie was following the group with his digimon, "thats enough!" he yelled "we cant keep running we must fight, even if we are not strong enough we can use sticks to bash him, or mabey some thing else"

Freddy_vs_Jason
"There might be another way!" yelled Yokomon.
"Huh?" said a puzzeled Lori.
"Just believe in me Lori!" yelled Yokomon, jumping from Lori's clutches and bouncing over to where Monochronamon was standing. "I believe in you Yokomon!" called Lori. Lori's pink device which was now attached to her belt began to beep and glow.Suddenly a bright light shone from the sky and a rainbow coloured beam of light fell down and illuminated Yokomon. A bubble of multi-coloured light surrounded Yokomon, but from somewhere inside that bubble Yokomon screamed: "Yokomon digivolve to!...." suddenly the bubble of light grew bigger and Yokomon finished with "Biyomon!" the light disappeared and where Yokomon was standing was a big-ish pink bird-looking creature. Biyomon flew up to the sky and yelled "Spiral Twister!" a green spiral of light flashed and struck Monochronamon in the chest.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>