What UK Soap Is Best?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chikki32004
WAT SOAP DO U THINK IS THE BEST:
I THINK HOLLYOAKS IS REAL GUD COZ IT DEALS WITH GR8 ISSUES, AND IT MAKES U LAUGH SUMTIMES

BUT EASTENDERS IS G8 ASWELL

moonwalker741
soaps suck ass

LanİeWindu
^ For those that don't know how to read retarded typing.

moonwalker741
lmfao laughing laughing

eleveninches
The only one I ever watch is Neighbours, so I vote for that. My gran is a huge emmerdale fan, and always records it so she never misses it (silly woman). My sister watches almost all of them (silly silly woman no ).

LanİeWindu
Those soaps aren't on in the US.

We have General Hospital, One Life To Live, All My Children, Passions, and some others.

When I'm at my sis's house we watch General Hospital and One Life To Live...when alone I don't watch em.

crazy_c
Hollyoaks is the crappest soap out there. The story lines are completely unrealistic (I know most soaps are a little far fetched but this!!!) and it's basically just a tv show for beautiful people who can't act to strut their stuff. I mean you'd never find that many beautiful teenagers living in one area.

Oh btw my favourite soap is Emmerdale. smile

cermiestar
eastenders....so trashy, so addictive yes

razzle_dazzle
i think neighbours and hollyoaks

04wayne
Eastenders is the BEST!!! Although Coronation Street were triumphant at the soap awards winning 8 awards (Including best soap and best actress) Eastenders still won 5 awards (including best actor and lifetime achievement award for Dot Cotton)

Deano
coronation street is the best..followed by eastenders and then emerdale

Blue Dragon
Wayne bumping! Not allowed!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.