The SuperShadow giggletime happy thread!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Creechuur
This is the place where all of the SuperShallow 'fans' can discuss the latest happenings at our favorite humor website and his 'impact' on the Star Wars community. This is not an "I hate SS thread". Its more of an "I think SS is funny as heck" thread.

I have no idea what went on in the last SS thread, but it looks like things went sour quick. None of that here if you please. If you want to threaten someone do it somewhere else. If you want to have a flame war with someone you don't agree with start your own thread so Ush can close it and not this one.

Lets just keep it lighthearted, shall we?

...and of course, Mr. Suttle is always welcome to contribute here, in any guise he chooses.

Creechuur

dragonx
check this link out SS in the old days big grin

http://images.google.nl/imgres?imgurl=prequelrumors.tripod.com/ssbanner.jpeg&imgrefurl=http://members.tripod.com/~prequelrumors/soguco.html&h=261&w=698&sz=49&tbnid=Nw7QrBuqiU4J:&tbnh=51&tbnw=136&start=6&prev=/ images%3Fq%3Dstar%2Bwars%2Bepisode%2B3%2Bscript%26
hl%3Dnl%26lr%3D%26ie%3DUTF-8

Sith Master X
That's wierd, I just came across that link recently. I must admit his site looks better now then it did once before.

SMX
cool

Odde Raciir
Alright. Then this forum is "Supershadow II: the return"

Shame for the moderators who lets his forum gets hijacked by SS or his followers, and a pitty for this site, because it was a good place to visit.

But it seems that Supershadow disease spreads everywhere.

I'm tired of seeing every day new topics or posts about this guy.

sad

Rolda Hayes
Why? its better than stealing cars or doing drugs?

its harmless!!!!

cornponious
Actually, I think smoking cannabis is safer.

smile

corn

cornponious

Rolda Hayes
Depends how much you smoke...

Ushgarak
If this thread HAS to exist, let's at least keep it on topic, ta...

Rolda Hayes
Ok cool.

So lets make a pact guys. Keep this thread friendly, no flaming, no bashing of anyone except fo SS (politely) and lets keep this open as long as possible.

Its true, there are far more better things to do in life, but this is one of the more amusing, (if not, slightly addictive) ones!

So, are we agreed? Stay on topic, and keep it light hearted

Sith Master X
Agreed.

SMX
cool

LanİeWindu
I never go to SuperShadow since finding out what a crock he was.

Sith Master X
We all just basically go there for the laughs now.

SMX
cool

Corsie
cool

orbob
I go there out of compassion. The guy is obviously deranged, so I show a little kindness by visiting his site and observing his fantasies. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Sith Master X
Yep, they're definitely fantasies, that's for sure!!

SMX
cool

Creechuur
It'll be a miracle if we can keep this thread open without someone going ballistic and getting it closed, but I hope we can do it. Suttle just tends to bring out the worst in some people...

Our goal should be to outlast SS's site.

Boris
Who is Mr.Suttle on this site?

Sith Master X
Mr. Suttle is SuperShadow from the biggest Star Wars scam site supershadow.com

SMX
cool

Boris
Lol yes I know quite well about him, but the other supershadow thread got closed and someone said he is on here

Sith Master X
Oh, I misunderstood your post. Well, alot of people will accuse others of being SS when they see a shady post, especially in a SuperShadow thread. In the past, we've had some on here claiming to be GL saying he is friends with Mickey Suttle and that we all need back off and stop bashing SS. A posting like that will make it look like it's Suttle on here trying to defend himself. I don't believe anyone on here at the moment is Suttle, but you can never be to sure.

SMX
cool

Creechuur

Creechuur
"Question, I clicked on the about SuperShadow button and it came up with a picture. Is that a picture of you? (SuperShadow: Yes, I have stunning good looks. I use to be a successful male super model.)"

blink

BWAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! laughing

He forgot to mention that he sang the romantic pop hit Wicked Game, or that he had his own Showtime series.

cornponious
Here goes SS on his "rate the title" posts. But, this time, we have a comparison that just doesn't measure up.

First post:

SupS, give me a 1 - 10 rating. Dawn of an Empire, (SuperShadow: 5 out of 10.) A Birth of Destiny, (SuperShadow: 3.) Dawn of Tyranny, (SuperShadow: 4.) A Mask of Evil (SuperShadow: 1) and A Dark Rise. (SuperShadow: 2.) Hope you can stop scoring long enough, to find time to post this! (SuperShadow: The scoring goes on unabated. Lucky me.)

Ok, the self-aggrandizement over his constant scoring aside, we have standard SS stuff here. But wait, here's another post just a few messages down:

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE POST ME I BEG OF YOU, I never got posted before. (SuperShadow: Today you just won the lottery.) Got some titles for ya to rate. Jedi Eradication. (SuperShadow: 3 out of 10.) The Jedi Exile. (SuperShadow: 5.)

Now, how could "Dawn of an Empire" and "The Jedi Exile" both be rated a 5??? They are nothing alike.

Yet more proof that SS is nothing more than a bogus, lame-ass, lying, stealing nerf herder!

corn

sith_darth_jay
no hate please, just laughs

Darth_Greg
I agree with most people who call the SS site entertaining, once your realize that he is a complete fraud that is. It is just another way to discuss and analyze the SW universe, which we all obviously enjoy doing. People should continue to spread the word that he is a fraud, too. That way others can view the site as we do. I still visit SS by the way. Very amusing.

Sith Master X
His site is very amusing indeed. All the lies, all of his ridiculously made up stories , you can't help but go there for the laughs.

SMX
cool

Darth_Greg
By the way, I forgot to mention that I was fully duped by SS for months. Coincidentally, the seeds of my doubt led me to this forum. We could make this thread a support thread for others afflicted by the same affliction.
I'll start...
Hi, my name is Darth_Greg and I am gullible.

Sith Master X
Well I was duped by that liar as well. If you started following his site at a time when his postings were somewhere inside reality, he seemed pretty convincing. However, he goes through these periods when he's a complete maniac, bashes Lucas and Star Wars, then makes ridiculous postings that are so off the wall it's just hard to believe. That's when I got suspicious and came here to learn the truth about SS, even though I should have known in the first place.

SMX
cool

Sith Master X
Isn't it funny how SS claims to be famously invloved in everything? Ok, so he was a bigtime male Super Model, best friends with GL, and a creator of the greatest documentaries of all time, yet all info regarding SuperShadow is above top secret???!!! Just goes to show you how badly he lies.

SMX
cool

Creechuur
Did you guys read his Star Wars Species List? Did he make half of those up or what???

Putte
Hey, he even posted pictures of his girlfriend! thats just soo sweet of him!!!

.supershadow.com/starwars/girlfriend.

(since im not a trusted member I cant post a link...)

Corsie
Don`t worry, the same thing happened to me.

Putte

Creechuur
I too was duped. Luckily I found KMC after only a week or so of believing SuperShallow.

What made you wary of SS????

For me, it was when I was reading his History of the Jedi and Sith. I started reading a bunch of Darth names I have never seen and got skeptical. After a quick Google search I found the goodness of KMC.

Sith Master X
Yeah and did you see when he posted (quite some time ago) that if Luke fell to the dark side, his name would have been "Darth Firerock"

hahahahahahahaha! laughing

SMX
cool

Sith Master X
What name do you think Yoda would take if he became a Sith? (SuperShadow: Darth Pragark.)

Darth Pragark?? I'm sorry, but what the ****????? eer

SMX
cool

Lyn
laughing We need a thread like this...laughing

Creechuur
Firerock!!???!?!??!?!?!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!!

Lyn

dragonx
I never believed SS since the beggining of his site i knew it was all BS ,there are always people trying 2 get atention when they dont get it and when they dont get it they will start lying 2 get what they want in the case of SS it went out of control.

Darth Venom
how true

dragonx
(Post removed)

Puppetmaster
Well I have to thank Supershadow. No, no truly I have to thank him.

Why? Because of him I have found this kick ass site called Killermovies! eek!

Darth Venom
there is lode's more new pics in "JUST STAR WARS"

Creechuur
What does that have to do with anything? Please stop spamming all the threads Venom.

SS's site has been a bit boring lately. I hope he starts bashing Lucas again soon. You know its only a matter of time...

Sith Master X
Yeah his site was rather boring today. Don't worry, like you said it's only a matter of time before he slams Lucas again.

SMX
cool

Odde Raciir
yeah his site is boring, and all the followers make THIS site boring also, because they spend his attention on this fake guy, when they can be thinking what to post here.

How nice site this has become.

Sith Master X
Umm...yeah, this one small thread compared to 49 others has made this entire site boring. roll eyes (sarcastic)

SMX
cool

Creechuur
You should probably not visit this thread then Odde, I'd hate to think that we were boring you. We can only be as amusing as SS is, and he's been pretty flat lately.

I think its safe to say that we all post on numerous threads. SS covers only a small part of my KMC day (arguing with Ush takes up substantially more of my time. Odde, if youre bored try posting something that Ush will disagree with. I guarantee a good debate, if youre into that sort of thing). Its not as if SS is our lifeblood or something. That would be pretty funny though.

Sith Master X
Exactly. Creechuur is correct, and that is the same point I've been trying to get across. Also, every thread has a Topic Name to it so it's not like you don't know what you're getting into when you click on a thread. If a thread is called "SuperShadow" and you wish not to hear about him, the best advice I can give is to "avoid" clicking that thread. You know what it'll lead you to, so why put yourself through it if you don't have to?

SMX
cool

Putte
I have to say, that I love this quote! big grin

"SUPERSHADOW! You Rock! I want to be just like you! Do you have any tips? (SuperShadow: To be just like SS, you need to be gorgeous, have a mega genius I.Q. and possess unbelievable charisma and good fortune. SS is probably the only person on Earth who possesses each of these traits.)"

Creechuur
Ah C'mon SMX, haven't you ever posted just to say you don't like something and moved on? As long as you say your piece and dont hang around flaming its all good, and something that cant really be controlled. Its the long drawn out hissy fit spats that cause trouble around here.

SuperShallow has been known to have a wide variety of negative affects, and should not be taken seriously. Neither should this thread.

Happy Dance I am SuperShallows Brazilian Love Child Banana, and my dad is best friends with George Lucas, thats why I'm dancing!!!! Yeah!!!!

jedi90
Ah C'mon SMX, haven't you ever posted just to say you don't like something and moved on? As long as you say your piece and dont hang around flaming its all good, and something that cant really be controlled. Its the long drawn out hissy fit spats that cause trouble around here.

SuperShallow has been known to have a wide variety of negative affects, and should not be taken seriously. Neither should this thread.

honestly creechuur, that is some of the best advice i've heard someone give in forum.

Creechuur
Thanks Jedi90. Wow, thats two insightful things I've said in the last 24 hours...A new record!!!!

Scuse me whilst I insightfully throw up.

Odde Raciir
I know a lot of people didn't been here before the SS times.

Lately, this kind of threads are quite common, and I get bored to come to KMC and sees that a lot of new posts are for this guy instead of a good Star Wars debate.

This used to be a very good SW discussion board...

BTW: nobody gonna tell me what I can read and what I cannot. If any of you people gets uncomfortable because you don't like what I say, then be my guest and apply your own advices.

Creechuur
What are you talking about dude? There are all kinds of good discussions going on in this forum that have nothing to do with SS. Why do you have to get down on us because we like a little humor?

The only thing that makes me uncomfortable is your syntax.

Boris
He's funny

Odde Raciir
OK, cuando sepas hablar otra lengua que no sea la tuya de nacimiento, tal vez podamos argumentar.

Al menos conozco tu lengua y entiendo perfectamente lo que dices, aunque me cueste escribirlo en el modo infantil que seguramente entiendas.

Sith Master X

Creechuur
C'mon Odde, youre just being annoying. Go start another thread about how much you hate SS, or just stay away if you claim that he bores you so much. If you think its such a waste of time stop wasting your own time bitc#ing.

blow

VengeanceGOD
Basically...he said that he would speak Spanish 'cause you weren't understanding English, and then something about speaking childishly 'cause that's the only thing you understand.

I agree with the following theory: If you don't like that there are threads about a particular topic, no one's forcing you to read them. Just avoid them. It's a lot healthier.

Creechuur
"The title to Episode 3 is 'Shadow of the Sith' or 'Shadow of the Empire.' I know it is something to do with the rising Shadow of the Empire and the Sith. (SuperShadow: Afraid not.) My dad won't tell me. I'm glad you have stopped saying bad things about my dad. He really likes you and I don't think it is nice for a someone to be mean to their friend. (SuperShadow: Hahaha. What on Earth are you talking about?)"

Lucas' son is even posting at SS now!!! He's getting creative.

finti
Shadow of the Empire has already been used in a book that was set between ESB and ROTJ.

NO, WE HAVE ENOUGH SS THREADS and this one is being watched closely.

kenox
laughing No way. You made that up, right? laughing

Boris
No he really did post that, he likes to think of himself as a great person

finti
anything else EP III related

Odde Raciir
that's next on my question book: Why is this here on ep3 area? why dont move this to the HUMOR section, where all of us searching news and discussions about EP3 (and NOT about some fool being followed by fools) can avoid it?

Thankz.

Sith Master X
Seriously, lets just move on now before this thread get's locked.

SMX
cool

Creechuur
Most of SS's 'content' has to do with Ep 3 so it makes sense to me that the thread would be here. It is clearly marked, as someone already stated, so I don't see how you would confuse it with actual news.

Odde, youre well known around the forums for moping around saying negative crap. Don't blame us for you being a malcontent. Either stay away or accept the fact that not everything happens the way Odde wants it to. Stop being such a baby dude.

Sith Master X
clapping

SMX
cool

finti
and this is EP III related how?

Next ep III unrelated post will fet this one moved

El Toro De Brah
Long time since i returned to his site. and just for fun i looked for some ridiculous statement this guy might've made.

Even if Anakin did come back to the light side, he would never have had the training to re-appear in the afterlife! Cheers and keep up the good work. (SuperShadow: Anakin coming back as a Jedi spirit is most likely a plot error. There is no way Anakin knew how to return as a ghost. The reason Anakin appears as a spirit at the end of Return of the Jedi is because it looks cool.)

looks cool? man this guy is lacking as of late. he dissapointed me. i thought he was gonna fabricate more lies like his "Star Wars Miichlorian List".

punkkaveman
Man I would hate to know this Super Shadow guy he seems like an egghead.

MikeyTheMan77
just came across this thread...
Is SS just THAT starved for attention?? Maybe he was neglected as a child? lol...oh well
When I first came across that site, some things seemed plausible, but after checking it a few times, I noticed inconsistencies and did a little research...VERY little research in fact...took just a minute of googling to shoot down ol' SS.

Sith Master X
Yes, he's very inconsistent indeed. A while ago, he said he knew the title to Episode 3 was really clever and unique. Now today he says he's "Expecting" the title to be wild and unpredictable.

Now how do you go from knowing, to expecting? roll eyes (sarcastic)

SMX
cool

MikeyTheMan77
And the tone seems to vary often...like it's more than 1 person answering the posts...ODD, yo. Freakin' ODD.

Sacrifise666
super shadow is some loser who has no life.

honestly if i ever got a chance to meet him i would knock his ass out.boxing

Creechuur
I'm more intrigued with why a person would do what he does than I am angry about him. I'd want to interview him. He's freakin hilarious! He's still saying he'll send stuff on to ILM for 'fans', what a kook.

Boris
Good auld Mickey Suttle is always good for a laugh, hes started saying he'll pass on messages to ILM and Lucasfilm again the fool!! lol

MikeyTheMan77
I agree...it's more of a joke than anything to get upset about...but I wonder if there is any truth to some of the trash... My guess is that there might be some glimmer of truth to a few of the spoilers, but generally, its crap.

However...wouldn't it be great if there WOULD be a following trilogy?
IF it were done right, of course...

peluffo
the spoilers are stolen from other sites, so, almost all of them can be true.

Sith Master X
Yeah, pretty much all of his spoilers he copied from TFN.

SMX
cool

Creechuur
That basically means if its done by anyone except Lucas...or if Lucas puts his ego in his back pocket, makes himself the executive producer, and lets other people make the film while he oversees everything.

Y'know, this is offtopic, but it trips me out that I am most likely only about a hundred miles away from Lucas as he creates Ep 3. If he's at the Ranch, he's within driving distance...but at the same time he might as well be a million miles away. Trivial, but trippy nonetheless.

SS should move to the SF Bay Area, then he could drive on up to the Ranch and deliver all those great ideas of his directly to his buddy Lucas!

darth rep
Another good laugh from are favorite fan boy.

(SuperShadow: Hahaha. You think the Star Wars books are official Star Wars history. Hahaha. Only the Star Wars movies, the Knights of the Old Republic video game and SS.com represent Star Wars canon.)

So now his site is Star Wars canon. laughing laughing laughing

Creechuur
Yeah, whats up with SS saying KotOR is canon?

HTF can a game with two separate endings be canon? Suttle needs to use his brain before using his typing fingers.

cornponious
Not to mention that he's back to stating that ss.com is official star wars information.

sad

corn

Sith Master X
Yeah, it's like I've always said. He behaves himself for a little while, then he goes at it again pulling of more BS about his site and where it stands.

SMX
cool

peluffo
This is called schizophrenia

OB1-adobe
You know I strongly believe he posts a majority of his crap himself. If you ever notice that 95% posts on one day are usually about the same topic.

Creechuur
I totally agree OB1. I think he uses the site as a blog where he can post all the wacky theories he gets, and then tell himself how SuperWickedRad he is. I'll bet he's even responsible for some of the stuff he 'shoots down', just to add variety.

I think its about 80% Suttle, 20% from the public.

Rolda Hayes
I see he's Cut & Paste his whole General Grievous page from SW.com

Can he do that...?

peluffo
why not?

cornponious
Let's see, um, maybe....

COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT?

it's a possibility.

corn

Creechuur
He stole a lot of the 'Just The Facts' section from TheForce.net too.

peluffo
Yeah, right, he's really worried about "copyright infringement".

darth rep
One of the things I think is so funny about him is how he keeps saying how lame the EU is. Yet his plot outlines for the fake 7, 8 and 9 are filled with EU caracters and plot lines.

Sith Master X
I wouldn't doubt him making up alot of his own questions, especially the ones that say (not a question) "This site rocks", or "SS is the greatest"

I'm not saying he does this to all of those, just wouldn't put it past him if he did that every now and then.

SMX
cool

OB1-adobe
Check this crap out:

Seems that would be the right place to add some lofty pillars and a few hundred other storm troopers to make the danger more apparent, to make the Death Star as awesome on the inside as it appeared on the outside when the tractor beam was dragging the Millennium Falcon inside. (SuperShadow: Nice suggestion. This would improve the classic trilogy. I will forward this idea to the appropriate party.)

Is there no end to this madness

darth rep

Creechuur
"I raised my fists and shook them at the sky, but this did not help matters."

Creechuur
Well, at least he tried to resist...

laughing laughing laughing

cornponious
He's such a moron.

corn

cornponious
HAW HAW! L - M - effing - A - O! I love it!

I love the "I will forward this idea to the *appropriate party*." thing.

What a complete loser!

A total dumb-ass!

A dweeb!

An utter non-human!

corn

Boris
I think he's great

spadesmamma61
Boris my dear whatever are you smoking? SS is...........well just plain bad...

sith_darth_jay
roll eyes (sarcastic) i agree whistle

he's pretty funny stick out tongue

Sith Master X
He's quite amusing, but sadley pathetic at the same time. That beam of light from the sky catching his Jeep on fire? That has to be one of his best claims yet.

SMX
cool

Creechuur
I still cant get over the fact that he thought raising his fists and shaking them at the sky was going to do anything.

He says it like "hey man, I did all I could, get off my back!"

Too funny

Sacrifise666
i dug up some dirt on supershadow.

heres some funny shit on him.

that chick he claimes thats his g/f wrong it is indeed his cousin.

second i happened to find out that he's shcizophrentic.

he also was sent to a all boyz school.

oh this good.

he's also on prozac and his milograms are 220.

i will keep you up dated on ss pathetic life.

Ushgarak
I think this is now breaching the boundaries of what is appropriate.

Darth_Duffy
you a treading a very thin line, if you're caught lucasfilm will crush you like like a bug!

Darth_Duffy
i forgot to mention i dont believe you

Darth Venom
laughing laughing Happy Dance laughing laughing

Rolda Hayes
Guys. Guys, Guys....

Remember this is the Super Shadow Giggle Time Happy Thread!!

Lets all take a deep breath... Relax...

We dont want this thread to get locked!

Creechuur

Sacrifise666
darth duffy do you want me to prove you wrong?

you seem to have an attitude against me because i know alot of this.

Darth_Duffy
how are you going to prove yourself?

i dont have any attitude problem im just a sceptical git

Rolda Hayes
Wait for it....

CLOSING....

Darth_Duffy
nooooo lets not have this closed we only went about 4 or 5 threads off topic.

sacrifice please pm from here on.

nothing really of any comical interest on supershadow today he's losing his touch

spadesmamma61
ok I am beginning to think that Sacrifise and SS came out of the same gene pool....

Creechuur
Thanks Rolda, for trying to restore order.

Sacrifise (and anyone else), please use PM's or start a new thread or something. Lets not give the mods a reason to close this.

If we can't all get along I'm going to have no choice but to raise my fists and shake them at the sky...

Sacrifise666
creech i pmed spade so dont worry.

one of the mods told me earlyer so ive been pming people.

Sacrifise666
wait sueper shadow said a high iq?
laughing

the dude is a joke.

spadesmamma61
sorry man...was just a thought I had..I apologise...and peeps please dont call me spades...its mamma

Sacrifise666
hey your not the first person to think like that.

its ok

El Toro De Brah
I think the trend is catching on cos i did that once today when a mate pissed me off...it worked laughing

Darth_Duffy
Check this from today:

Is this change a result of your public falling out with Lucas? (SuperShadow: There has been no falling out. I still control Lucas to a certain degree.)

looks like his little honeymoon period after his warning is over, time for lucasfilm to swoop back down on him me thinks

FatBrit
i admit i was taken in by the episode 7-9 theory, enough so to post about it on theforce.net and got severly flamed for my n00bness!!

(SuperShadow: There has been no falling out. I still control Lucas to a certain degree.)

Control Him? Dear god!!!

Rabid_Wolverine
theforce.net is a great site.

you can trust the people there.

supershadow is a joke.

to bad i cant take down his site withought getting locked up.

OB1-adobe
This made me laugh this morning:

And while your at it, why not give us a picture of Kashyyyk. These are most important. (SuperShadow: I have pics of all these things and more. However, these pictures cannot be posted on SS.com until Lucasfilm makes them available to the public {A.K.A I steal them from sombody else}. There are copyright implications involved.)

Copyright implications huh?

Can you guys here that...... It is some dumb ass slipping back into their old ways.

Hey SS, you know how you say that Lucas is making all this stuff up as he goes along? (Which I tend to agree with because it certainly seems to be the case). (SuperShadow: Lucas is making all this prequel stuff up without much thought.)

I revised this comment, so I'm sending it again. Could you please forward this idea to the Star Wars creator? (SuperShadow: Yes, I will.)

Sith Master X
Oh, so now he's back to the "I'll pass this on to Lucas" stuff? I knew it was a matter of time!

SMX
cool

spadesmamma61
ok I think the question that begs asking here is why has Lucas not ordered a cease and desist? HE's done that to other sites I thought?

Creechuur
Rabid Wolvie, we're all past the point of wanting to shut down, threaten, or otherwise hurt SuperShallow. He's way too funny to get shut down.

I can't believe he said he controls Lucas. Looks like things are gonna get interesting again. evil face

Rolda Hayes
Just had a thought, He keeps saying that there wont be a mechanical Vader fight in the film. All his "fans" keep begging him to get lucas to change his mind. What are the odds that when a trailer comes out showing vader killing someone, there will be a big announcement that he has got lucas to change his mind and it was all to do with SS.com...?

Watch this space...

spadesmamma61
Or even better the very last credit..............all Star Wars movies actually written and directed by Supershadow using George Lucas as a Pseudonym

Creechuur
Gross, that would mean the next time I go to Disneyland and ride Star Tours it would be "Presented by SuttleFilm LTD".

Ewwww.

super shadow GL
lol thats funny

super shadow GL
he is so stupid thinking we buy that crap

Sith Master X
That's mainly why he continues. He knows his crap is so outrageous and that people buy it, so at the same time he's laughing at them.

SMX
cool

Sith Master X

super shadow GL
yep i think he's gone mad call a doctor quick

Lyn
God...this guy is hilarious...!! Thanx for the laugh people...laughing

Creechuur
Daaaaamn, SMX, thats the funniest one yet!!! Han Solo...gimme a break.

I'm surprised he didn't go ahead and give himself Luke.

Creechuur
Man, thats so sad. This thread didn't even warrant a "I'm moving this thread" post by whichever mod (cough*USH*cough) moved it.

This thread gets no love. sad

El Toro De Brah

darth rep
Does this mean that Nebar Foxis is back in the movie? Maybe he'll start claiming he edited the movie again. laughing laughing

Creechuur
Funny, I remember reading an old post where SS said that it was 'dark force energy' and not blood that came out of Maul. He needs to read his own archives.

Wow, he's totally losing it again. Using Lucas' name, taking credit for Ep3, contradicting himself. I'm stating to believe the schizo rumor.

I'm also starting to think he's younger than we first believed. Only someone who was not alive to experience the OT in theaters would want to redo it with 'photrealistic CGI'.

super shadow GL
ahahahahahahahahahahahahahah oh boy im crying oh i got tears coming down on my keyboard oh god he is so funny

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>