Seinfield Tonight?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Myth
Last night they were advertising that Jerry Seinfield is back on NBC for one night, tonight. I'm sure its not an episode but I'm trying to figure out what it is and is it worth sticking around to watch it. Anybody know what it is?

moonwalker741
it wuz an american express short film.....i saw it a long time ago, its pretty funny

familyguy21
Yeah, it was pretty funny, but they said he had a surprise. I was kinda disappointed. I kinda hoped he would say they were starting Seinfeld again. Wishful thinking I guess sad

Myth
I missed it, but sounds like it wasn't much then.

methinkalexahot
an interview or somthin

moonwalker741
well it wuz like an episode of seinfeld, jus with superman it......jus imagine superman wuz part of the seinfeld gang.....jerry acted liked jerry from seinfeld with superman....if all of this makes n e sense....

Samas-adian
it was great. Especially the parts with Green Latern in it. hahahah

roundisfunny
Here it is. I only watched the first one, but it was pretty funny.

If it doesn't work, try going through www.americanexpress.com/jerry .

They'll ask you to enter your e-mail before it starts, but just click "NO THANKS", and again after it's over.

Myth
Thanks rif. Now my curiousity is over and I am relieved. Oh YES! Wyoming!

raven61
yo sup

Myth
Raven - put input into your posts. This whole "yo sup" thing is really stupid.

raven61
hey its me tristan

raven61
hello

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.