E3

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lan委Windu
I'm surprised that there has not been a thread made for the 2004 E3 in Los Angeles.

What games have you heard of that you're excited about?

I just got finished watching the G4-Tech TV Pulse E3 Special. Personally I think the PSP looks great, and the Nvidia Phantom seems like a good idea, we'll see when it's released in November.

dave123
eek! H2!!!!!!!

Lan委Windu
Yeah, Halo 2 looks frickin' sweet, but I haven't even played Halo 1. I've only played less than 2 hourss worth of X-Box in my life.

dave123
you havent lived sad

Halo 1 ain't even crap yet, IMO big grin

Lan委Windu
I hate X-Box to tell you the truth.

dave123
it's better than PS2 yes

I'll be honest, it ain't got many games, infact, it only has halo big grin and GTA3/VC, which are better on XBOX

but halo is enough to make it a brilliant console if you like FPS

Lord_Andres
There will be a playable demo there of the xbox version of DoomIII.
I wish I could be there sad

eleveninches
I played Halo 1 for free in some of the shops when it was released. It was so cool, and that was just the first level. I seriously considered buying myself an x-box just to play that game.

Lord_Andres
Eleven, why don't you just buy the pc version of Halo1???

eleveninches
Im not sure how well it will play. I have a very good system (only a year old, and top of the range at the time) and graphics card, but for some reason I cant get UT2004 to play well without turning most of the graphics options down. I bought Unreal 2 last year, but had to take it back, as my graphics card didnt support it.

Lan委Windu
I actually think it is over with now, or at least just about done.

I wanted to be there to see the Booth Girls.

Did anyone here on KMC go?

BackFire
I'm waiting for Half Life 2, Doom 3, Everquest 2, Metroid Prime 2, and Windwaker 2.

Lan委Windu
Metroid Prime 2 Echoes looked great from what I saw.

Also I saw a little feature of the new Gameboy Advance which has 2 screens!!! One screen for the game (the graphics look like N64 or better!!!) and another screen for the game maps, information, etc.

JKozzy
Heh, I was going to make one, but I thought someone would make one, plus I was too lazy stick out tongue

Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children, the PSP, Devil May Cry 3, Halo 2, Kingdom Hearts 2/Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories: All the Star Wars games, Metroid Prime II: Echoes, the new Zelda game (last I heard it was Windwaker 2), Nintendo DS, or N64x64, whatever its name is, Metal Gear Solid 3/ MGS Acid, Fable, Halflife2, so much stuffff there! I'm excited for the whole year, it's going to be fantastic big grin

Lan委Windu
It's the DS.

JKozzy
The other thread threw me off; the Japan name is DS, they said that they would rename it for the US, hopefully this is a misunderstanding and not the US name. Yeah I posted that in the other thread but oh well. stick out tongue

Lan委Windu
Yeah, look at my reply in the other thread...this could get confusing thread hopping.

JKozzy
Yep, let's keep that little bit in the other one, check back stick out tongue

This year's E3 definetly was a success though, the Windwaker's cell graphics were cool, but the realistic stuff is cooler big grin

VENOMfan
Armored core nexus,Metal Gear solid 3,Devil may cry 3 and Kill Zone

those games are the cream of the crop

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.