Wuthering heights

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the lost boys
has any1 seen the film wuthering heights. if so was it gd?

lil bitchiness
I love that film. The original one though.

I like it, i always have, its a film i remember wathcing as a little girl as well...and loving it.

Kes
Its one of my fave movies (if you are refering to the one with Ralph Fiennes and Juliette Binoche).
Obviously I like it a lot, it has a very powerful story. Its one of those dramas with an over the top/I'd die for you/cant live without you love. If you dont like those, avoid it.
Great performances by both actors.

lil bitchiness
laughing out loud

Yeah you're right thumb up I havent seen that film in a long time.

Kes
Sorry what?! whistle

the lost boys
is it a sad film

lil bitchiness
''Catherine Earnshaw, may you not rest so long as I live on! I killed you. Haunt me, then! Haunt your murderer! I know that ghosts have wandered on the Earth. Be with me always. Take any form, drive me mad, only do not leave me in this dark alone where I cannot find you. I cannot live without my life! I cannot die without my soul.'' - Original

''I pray one prayer, I repeat it till my tongue stiffens, Catherine Earnshaw, may you not rest as long as I am living! You said I killed you, haunt me, then! ... Be with me always, take any form, drive me mad, only do not leave me in this abyss, where I cannot find you! ... I cannot live without my life. I cannot live without my soul.'' - 1992

embarrasment

Like I said, I havent seen it in a long time, I might give it a go again...im in a lovey dovey mood.

Kes
Yes, it's quite sad.

Kes
That movie has some great quotes!

shaber
I like the way Hindley ran a household - until his gambling obviously.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.