Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Chaos Bleeds

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

§H@Ñ€
ok, i'm stuck at vamp guy with faith, i can figure out how the hell to destory those orbs! please help me with this game and others too!

LimeLight
Hey Im in the same position as u. Kakistos can be pretty hard but I went onto another site to check it out and they said pretty much the same thing:
"Keep on the move and
focus on hitting the orbs when you can. Beware of the hellfires Kakistos
throws."
I dunno, not a very useful tip but whatever.

§H@Ñ€
how many times do you need to hit it before it actually changes colors (get weaker)?

§H@Ñ€
oh wow, it worked. thanks!!! but now how do i kill adam?! i cant even hurt the guy! and he shot me!!!! Help please

§H@Ñ€
ok, to beat Adam all you have to do is when he picks up the big tubs throw one of the bombs at him, thats the only way you can hurt him. and keep running!

§H@Ñ€
But now i'm stuck in the zoo. i just got the relick thingy. and there is a jeep that i cant use. i have no idea what to do, i've tryed so man things.

§H@Ñ€
alright i figured this one out, but i cant seem to find the third relick

§H@Ñ€
that was a stupid thing... ok, but now i'm stuck trying to find hope's dagger. PLEASE HELP! i've honestly cant figure this out... i have the two candlestick holders, i just put the sun dial thing in, and i made gun powder... what do i do now?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.