Ironman VS. Juggernot

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WWestFlashFan
id go with ironman

WWestFlashFan
but..................................

WWestFlashFan
ooooooooo come on'!!!!

WWestFlashFan
well this aint goin well

DarkCrawler
Current Juggernaut-Ironman
Old Juggernaut-Juggernaut.

WWestFlashFan
current

DarkCrawler
Then Ironman wins.

SuperDarryl
huh? Current Juggernaut must be a puss. I thought he was unstoppable, once he moves then he can't be stopped? I'am I right? Iron man is tough, but Iron man is made out of metal and can be destroyed like any other kind of metal. I mean if some how Iron man was upgraded to Adamantium man, then that would be awesome....heh

Magee
Im sure his suit has quite a bit of durability and Tony boy could probably make a suit out of Adamantium if he wanted to hes got the money. Actualy god knows why he doesnt.
If it was the "impausternaut" vs iron man then Iron Man would win maybe. If it was past Juggernaut then Iron Man would get crushed.

Arachnoidfreak
i think a suit out of adamantium would be too heavy

Beyonder
Magee

Im sure his suit has quite a bit of durability and Tony boy could probably make a suit out of Adamantium if he wanted to hes got the money. Actualy god knows why he doesnt.

Because then he wouldn't be Iron Man would he? He'd be Adamantium Man...which sounds kind of stupid IMO.

Magee
yea i suppose but it gives him more defence... he could call him self metal man lol.
Is Adamantium a lot heavier than other metals?? if so then how does wolverine manage to stand up? blink

Linkalicious
I read in an old marvel directory that wolvie was like 500lbs. I don't remember where i saw it but they said his weight with and without adamantium and he was a lot heavier.

Don't know if that's true or not.

Iron man takes to the air and bombards the daylights of ouf Juggernaut with some wicked awesome arsenal of explosives....Iron man wins.

Beyonder
If you're talking about the pussy Juggernaut than yes.

Classic Juggernaut wouldn't give crap about the sh*t IM's launching at him. He'd probably throw a car or truck at IM. Classic Juggernaut would win.

Wynndar
wolverine is 300lbs with skeleton and 200 without

Linkalicious
is a car really supposed to stop iron man? couldn't he just use those palm cannons and blast it away. I mean, in the original Secret Wars, Titania and a few other baddies on Doom's side were throwing huge parts of Captain America's old base at the good guys while they were running and Iron Man easily handled objects much much larger than 18 wheelers.

Beyonder
Nah, I was just giving examples of what Juggernaut might hurl at Iron Man to knock him from the sky. I wasn't saying that cars or trucks would give IM problems, just that it's something to hurl at. Juggernaut isn't going to lose to IM unless IM is prepared for this battle; IM regular armor isn't going to do jack against Juggernaut. Without battle plans, Tony loses.

Maelstrom
In another post i went with Ironman cause Nimrod almost defeated Juggernaut with sonic displacement. Now i remember that Juggenaut didn't have his magic shield up. With that active we have to remember that the only thing that can stop the Juggernaut is telepathy and time. He can be momentairly slowed by plasma cannons or set on an asteroid adrift, or he can be stoned by a telepath.
I think Marko teaches Stark the difference between strength and power.

Wynndar
i wouldnt say nothing can stop him....i would agree that is his favorite saying

muffin man
nothing can stop the juggernaut (I assume that who you mean) but Iron man can stop asteriods

radioboy121
The Iron man suit can be folded and packed in a suit case. If it was made out of adamantium, it probably wouldn't be possible to allow such malleability, unless it's frightfully thin. How about Frodo's Mythril Armor?

If Iron Man could take off Juggernaut's helmet, he could probably get him unconscious. Various characters have been successful in removing the helmet (i.e. the Cassidys Banshee and Siryn), so I'm sure Iron Man can.

lightaxe
why did u revive this thread muffin man

Tron
Getting his helmet off would only help if he had some sort of neural scrambler or anything close to it available in his armor(i.e. Nimrod, Dr. Doom). If not, then it doesn't really matter.

lightaxe
I dont know marvel had to go and turn juggernaut into a crappy ass shell of his former self but they did anyway, so now hed get owned by iron man but before he wouldnt have.

muffin man
cause I wanted to put my 2 centz in

Tron
Actually, Chuck Austen went and turned him into a former shell of himself, and somehow Marvel let it slide. Although Marvel did say Juggernaut would be brought back to his former self at the end of Austen's run, but then Chuck "The Suck" ****ed it all up and throw him in a black hole. He'll still be back, Chuck just made it harder (and possibly longer) for the next writer (Peter Milligan, or whichever X-writer decides to put Juggernaut back to work) to bring him back again.

lightaxe
lolololol austen sucks so bad

Tron
Yes, yes he does.

Sadly, possibly one of his best stories involved explosive communion wafers. Sad, really sad.no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.