Episode Iii The Video Game

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sacrifise666
LUCAS ARTS IS KEEPING A TIGHT LID ON THIS.

IGNGAMES.COM HAS MENTIONED STAR WARS EPISODE III WILL BE RELEASED FOR THE PS2 AND XBOX SYSTEMS NEXT YEAR.

AS OF RIGHT NOW THE MAIN CHARACHTER THAT WE GET TO PLAY IS NONE OTHER THAN

:: DRUM ROLL::

DARTH VADER!!!!!!!!!!!

I PUT THIS TOPIC HERE DO TO THE GAME BEING EPISODE III RELATED.

Darth Ravenous
hope this is true

yerssot
the DV part is right, but it's lucasarts, it'll get out on PC too ...

and next year? yeah, as in may 2005 I think

moonwalker741
kewwlio...cant wait....also wuts wit the caps

Boris
Darth Vader?You sure?On tfn, They played it at E3 and it wasnt Vader, it was in one level when grievous' ship flys overhead and lands off somewhere.

yerssot
Boris... that was that Star Wars Halo-like game, not the EpIII one

Boris
Oh ok smile

Odde Raciir
Yeah, right!!! Just like Jedi Starfighter or Rouge Squadron #2 and #3...

evil face

yerssot
the decent games will get out on pc stick out tongue

Creechuur
Oh man ohmanohman, I hope I get to play the Jedi Purge from Vader's point of view. That would be so sinister. I'm sick of playing Jedi, even if they have the choice of going dark side. I want to be bad right from the get go. Does anyone know if the game takes place during or after Ep3?

I think the last bad guy only game Lucasarts did was Tie Fighter, which is one of my favs.

Sith Master X
I think it'd be great if the game started at the end of Episode 3, they could show some clips of the big duel from the actual movie, (sort of like how Enter The Matrix showed clips from the Matrix), then it could cut to Anakins transformation into DV, and the game would start from there.

SMX
cool

sugarhiguy555
uh, its coming out on PC, Xbox, PS2, Gamecube, and GBA DS. Just to let yall kno.

victodor
How do you know that?

LanİeWindu
What about for the Gamecube???

DARK ASSASSIN
he said gamecube

LanİeWindu
Oh okay...good.

I don't feel like buying a new console just to play this game.

cookies2006
wow there are so many sw games i have to buy in this next year! im gunna run outta money....messed

victodor
So is it true that it will come on all of what sugar said.I have a PC and i'll take as many consoles I can.

punkkaveman
I think this is an official poster for the game!

DARK ASSASSIN
okay if thats the official poster, wouldnt ani look evil in it if you play as vader?

punkkaveman
He doesn't have to look evil. It is not even confirmed that you can play as Vader.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.