The Human Torch vs Pyro vs Iceman.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LeAtHerRFace
Have`ta go with the great classic. The Human Torch!.

Black Spiderman
iceman would freeze them all

Alpha Centauri
Do you read comics? Do you even know WHO The Human Torch is or what his powers are?

Ice would be nothing to him. He'd win this easy.

-AC

Mane
Human Torch would fry them all. and why did Mitchell/Black Spiderman/Surfer52/Silver Surfer66 steal your sig?

SnakeEyes
human Torch would waste all of em!

Silver Surfer66
man my only acounts are this and surfer 52 u need to calm down

Silver Surfer66
i only said iceman would win cause hes 1 of my fav's

Mane
nope. click on your name. it says that you are also Black Spiderman. though it is interesting...so..wierd...that Mitchelgg_00/Surfer52/Black Spiderman/Silver Surfer66 are all from Canada, and you all know jackshit about jackshit...

Silver Surfer66
i changed my name on this account from black spidey to silver surfer 66 friggin idiot and im not mitchell gg considering my name is Brad

Alpha Centauri
Well you've been banned twice before and when admin/mod find out, you're outta here.

-AC

ska57
Human Torch would evaporate Iceman.

LeAtHerRFace
big grin

GreatMuta
One word .........NOVA........Johnny Storm goes over easy!!

Victor Von Doom
Torch. The other two suck.

ScarletSpider
Considering the growth in his powers, Iceman could freeze the blood in their veins before Torch cold go nova, or Pyro cold whip out his lighter.

Then Jim Hammond and Jack Frost arrive on the scene, and give all the young whipper-snappers a good scrap. Then they go hang out at the veterans legion and play slots and drink beer.

Alpha Centauri
The Human Torch is extremely powerful.

I think he's quite underrated.

-AC

ragesRemorse
yeah it's a shame he vowed to never hurt kill anyone

moshtitan
Human Torch.

JuggernautFan
actually it all depends..... much like thor has control over the elements (commandeered living lightning as a weapon against gladiator) pyro could do the same against torch. except he couldn't control his actual body. just his flames. those 2 would be too occupied trying to control the flames, and iceman would get the jump on both of them...... my vote goes to iceman.

Mane
but Torch's Nova flame would be too much for Pyro to control, thus frying. and Iceman would be dead by then.

JuggernautFan
well, i think pyro has atleast enough control over the flame to keep the nova off of him. i'm pretty sure he could protect himself..... inside a small pocket or something.....

Mane
but Pyro doesnt have as much control over flame as the Torch

FeceMan
Torch would pwn Pyro. Torch creates his flames AND has the ability to control them; Pyro is a pussy-whipped ***** in comparison.

Alpha Centauri
Pyro can only control certain flame. I doubt Torch is consisting of that type.

-AC

JuggernautFan
i think he could atleast make torch struggle....... it would be silly to assume otherwise. lets just say this is a vs. i still go with iceman, because he doesn't have to struggle with the other 2, because his power are completely different.

Mane
and weaker...

JuggernautFan
well iceman doesnt just throw snowballs like he used to.

Mane
and human torch doesnt just burn the hanky when he sneezes like he used too eer

i dont know what thats supposed to mean....

Alpha Centauri
The Human Torch uses his Supernova thingy, Iceman and Pyro become cinders.

Battle over.

-AC

ScarletSpider
It takes time for him to build up to Supernova. In the meantime, Iceman could will their blood to freeze.

Alpha Centauri
Well it takes longer for cold to affect hot than vice versa. Not sure if that's applicable but I guess it is here.

Human Torch has more than enough to hold his own against one nobody and another mediocre hero.

-AC

FeceMan
There was a whole discussion about Pyro controlling the Torch in another thread.

Arachnoidfreak
Pyro looks so friggin queer in the comics. The movie version is much cooler. They should change his look.

ScarletSpider
He's dead now. So as long as they don't bring him back, I'm happy.

wolverine 101
Human torch would burn them all

LeAtHerRFace
HT would rape them

Mane
i still stand to think that Pyro is THE gayest mutant.

so is Bishop, Gambit, Jubilee, Rogue, and Shadowcat

FeceMan
You forgot Michael Jackson.

Mane
oh yeah...

vu_Quang
and it's Human torch for me too. god bless iceman though. pyro just sucks. i think he can be burned by fire.

iceman of course can "heal" from a melting though just by refreezing himself and of course he'd fair better in a fire fight than most mutants of the marvel universe. so of course dont completely count him out.

iceman is not mr freeze. meaning he doesnt need a cold climate to live.. he just has a range of temperature from normal human body temperature to well negative something..

ps oh yeah.. SnakeEyes cool new picture of SnakeEyes.

Daredevil75
I'm going to have to put my money on pyro cause he can control fire therefore controling the human torch and well iceman would melt.

Arachnoidfreak
there's already a thread arguing about pyro controlling torch. check it out. it's basically agreed upon that he can't.

LeAtHerRFace
Id have to agree with you. Although Bishop and Gambit are iight.

Surfer 52
Human torch

Fieldy69
y is pyro in this fight?
he cant fly or create flames only manipulate them

Metalmanx
Iceman. Reasons have already been stated.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.