The Official From Dusk Till Dawn Thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Aerosin
This is just an generic thread about From Dusk Till Dawn for those hardcore fans!

badkittykitty
I'm leaving 3 of your offical threads open.please don't do this before checking the forum

~bkk

JKozzy
Heh, I saw part of the movie, funny stuff.

sarahvma
I have no clue what this movie is about.

roundisfunny
Rent it IMMEDIATELY. Don't even look at the box when you rent it, and try to observe as little as possible when the DVD menu reveals plot elements (I hate when they do that). The movie is best viewed when you don't know what's coming.

sarahvma
Has Quentin's acting improved any? Or is that one of the details one must look past?

roundisfunny
Three words: grain of salt. Actually, his acting is not ALL that horrible in PF or RD, I think, and his role in FDTD is that of a nutjob anyway, so there isn't much "acting" to it stick out tongue. Anyway, just check it out. If you're a QT devotee, you've no excuse.

badkittykitty
I don't think he has a whole lot of lines in FDTD any way...seriously sarahvma it's a good movie check it out smile

tabby999
you'll laugh alot

sarahvma
I mean, he's entertainingly bad... lol. But he's not winning any Oscars in that field any time soon. I will check it out, though.

badkittykitty
when you check it out come back and tell us what you thought of it smile

shake zula
i watched it 'cause i hae a crush on juliette lewis love

badkittykitty
*faints*

kimahri03
From Dusk Till Dawn that was the best film ive seen

amlap
i jsut love how tom savini is in it, and how the movie goes from a bank robbers get away to zombie/vampire movie.

midnightshadow
a friend recomended FDTD to me ages ago and its one of the best films ive ever seen. didnt like the prequal though

badkittykitty
have I been under a rock or something...whats the pre-qual..I didn't see it or hear about it

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.