Funniest thing in a Video Game

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Myth
I really can't think of any at the moment but I know there are some.

Weak examples:

The commentary on Outlaw Golf (and Volleyball but not as good)
Perfect Dark when the aliens say "You *****!" when you shoot them.
Duke Nukem had some funny quotes as well.

What do you guys find funny in the video game world? I need better examples than the ones I gave.

§pearhead
Jak 2, the guards are commenting, "These new uniforms fit really snug around the crotch." roll eyes (sarcastic)

chrisafi
If your sadistic like me then you can get alot of pleasure out of things that aren't supposed to be funny.

GTA - killing someone and repetativly kicking them inbetween the legs as they lay on the floor - blood splattering everywhere - their body jerking up and down

Pretty damn funny.

And on MGS - taking guards out with a tranquiliser into the groin
THe arrow stays in and everything - ah - great moments

eleveninches
All of Conkers Bad Fur Day (that game was just too funny) laughing out loud

Vim
I enjoyed on Goldeneye 007 for the N64 having all the cheat codes except the ones that modify how people look, like infinite ammo, turbo mode, infinite health, and staying the facility, and setting the alarm, and about 10-15 guys will show up at a time, and killing them in the many different ways that are possible, that was always fun, yeah, those were the good ol' days.

Vim
Now I create almighty powerful wrestlers on Wrestlemania XIX and massacare all... which is about the same thing as above, but without guns.

Raventheonly
The hostages singing "Don't Shoot Me" in virtual cop on sega saturn. it was so stupid it was funny.

SaTsuJiN
Oh come now.... conkers bad fur day.. when that cow with the english accent decides to 'take a meander over 'ere ' and 'have some nice tasty grass' when all the sudden she needs to quench her thirst on a liquid that 'appears to be cranberry flavoured'... then all the sudden she starts bursting at the seams with driblets of diahrea, runs over to the crapping hole , spreads her legs and lets loose a torrent of turd water hoping the 'other girls' dont catch her... I never cried so hard in my life.. I almost laughed as hard as the first scary movie. This was definately my funniest vid game moment

Gregory
I thought Primal was pretty funny at times, although usually not laugh-out-loud funny--except for this exchange between a little girl and her mother:

"Please can I go to the ball tonight?"
"No."
"Why not?"
"Because you're unsightly, everybody hates you, you can't dance, and I wish you'd never been born."

Okay, so it was pretty mean, but it still strikes me as absolutely hysterical. Maybe I'm just weird.

Myth
Max Payne had some good parts. Like the interigation in one of the 2. laughing

§H@Ñ€
in Halo i was hidding behind a rock and a grunt started to sing a bunch of old old songs from the 80's. one was by madona messed

Myth
Its pretty common but for any of you who haven't seen the Red vs Blue Halo comedies, visit http://www.redvsblue.com/

mordamor22
in t.h.u.g. it was funny wen u punch eric in the face on the second time u beat it

Daedalus
Manhunt's "Fug" said some of the funniest things i've heard in a while.

coolboarder98
Turok 2- take the bow and shoot people in multiplayer. You can see the arrows sticking out of them. And there's the shock gun thing. People twitching is funny!

moni_v
pretty much any scene from FF X-2 with Brother in it - especially the scene where Rikku & Brother are running around in circles after each other, and everyone else is saying how when Rikku and Brother agree about something, "...bad things happen...".

I think Rikku deserves a game of her own....with Brother right there too....oh, c'mon you know Rikku's POV rocks!

LordRevan
I'm with you all the way with that one i still play it for a good laugh its also funny how you make them fly around the screen. smile

LordRevan
Really i neverd heard that what leval was it?

Red_Drake
Uh... the funniest thing ever ould be when I was playing SSBM, I smashed all of my friends and hadn't lost a single life, it was stock battle and we had 20 life points each, the luckiest day ever since I found lots of those heart and maximum tomatoes, you should have seen the face of my friends :laughs:

Darth Revan
I thought it was funny in OOT how when you were a kid and you went in the castle courtyard, you could see paintings of Mario and company through the windows laughing

Yakuza Princess
I agree! Bits with Rikku and Brother in it are funny!
Another thing I find hysterical is in ff7 whenever Rufus flips his hair. You can time it!
One, two, three, FLIP!
One, two, three, FLIP!
One, two.........
And in Buffy The Vampire Slayer Chaos Bleeds, in the level when you're at the mall, while these two vampires were chasing me I hid in an elevator and they ran right past but the funniest thing was that they were running in two different directions, for FIVE WHOLE MINUTES! You really had to be there to appreciate the hilariousness of it all. When they did spot me they did nothing but roar and flex their muscles. Alot.
Sometimes the vampires say funny things when they've been staked like "Oww! What did I do to you?"
And sometimes when Xander picks up a medi-pack he says "Hmm. Now to find Anya and play naughty nurse."
And lots more funny stuff happens but I can't remember.

TrAnCeDuO
i would have to say megaman 64 when megaman accidently sees roll naked and she yells at him...

FlappingMangera
Of the games i've been playing recently in psi ops there is a part when you can throw these guys in the furnace and one of them say "No don't , its my first day on the job", that was too bad cause i still had to put him in the furnace. Driver 3 it was funny to me when i found timmy versmelli and he was wearing swimmies. Those are my two most recent video game chuckles.

Where is that guy who sings 80's music in halo? My life might be complete if i were to hear that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.