SOCOM vs Rainbow Six 3

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Daedalus
Which do you think works better, I personally, being a die-hard FPS fan, prefer RS3 because its alot more realistic and immersive, whereas SOCOM is viewed from a third person perspective making its feel more all out action as opposed to strategy.

What do you think.

(Also, who else thinks making Ghost Recon 2 a third person game a BIG mistake!)

Raventheonly
RS and ghost should stay as it is

ScarFace Clone
Socom i think is better just because i prefer 3 person games but i have both and i like R63 but i dont think it is as good as socom

RaventheOnly
A really good 3rd person shooter was James Bond Everything or Nothing big grin

Yep that was a good third person...very entertaining game but a bit too easy.

RaventheOnly
messed some of the later levels on double 0 agent are hard... like the one where yo can only use 5 bullets and you can't miss no expression

StinkFist462
i like socom mroe than R63 ... idk i just find socom more repeatable to play online and theres always something thats wrong with the online .. have it be lag or glitches .. but that kinda becomes a habit and its reallly fun to play a respawn when your the best player in the room ..

Sarah_Angel666
Rainbow Six 3 is FAR better then Socom. It is just better all-a-round. But idk.. people may like Socom better.

StinkFist462
well say what u want .. i will ALWAYS think Socom 1 or 2 is better than R63

Phoenix Aska
rainbow six three black arrow is better than Socom any day....

StinkFist462
in your opinion ..

JKozzy
unpopular opinion, at that

((The_Anomaly))
Socom blowed, Rs3 was amazing!

Darth Revan187
RS3 Black Arrow

Phoenix Aska
Hmmm...I don't know...the PS2 and Xbox are the two biggest sellers....

I guess it comes down to what system u like more....

I think that R63 is the best...but wil soon be replaced with Halo 2 probably

StinkFist462
go ahead bash my love for socom i dont care cause i like socom 2 and 1 way better than R63

Daedalus
I wanna play Socom 2? Is it worth the purchase Stinky? big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.